What's new

Mr Messy Medical Grow Dimlux Opticlimate DE 1000w GreenPower

Mr Messy

Yeh someone had taken the top of the T. I WEED. Luv it.....
anyway.......
So, here's the next lot of shots. 8 and bit weeks, there on Organics and stims only now. Start the cold flush in about 2-3 days. 7-9 days on just flower simulator and one strong dose of Final Soulution to clean the pot of all excess salts and, well, anything. Then cured water only for a day or two.
I'll drop the temps to 15c during the day and 12c at night the dark and 10c for 24 hours. Then they are picked whole and hung to dry whole. It lets the sugars move from the leaf to the flowers and then manicure.
Hers some shots of the girls at critical mass.

Amazing work Mr Messy!

I just looked back over your first post again and noticed your 80/20 Organic Mineral feeding.

You say that the 'Bac Stimulators" take care of the ph?

Does this mean you do not ph the bac mineral nutrients coming from the Blumats?

Could you please explain what is happening here :)

Cheers Jimmy.

Mr Messy

Hi Jimmy, the Blumats just get mineral feed and the PH never changes in the res as it is not recirculated, it never moves even one point for the whole week or even two. It is kept cold and moving but the PH never moves.
The pot itself is organic, it looks after its own PH. I never harmonises PH at all, ever. The PH Up and Down kill all the micros and fungi so are no good and you don't need them if the coco is Biolodically active with the stims. It's organic harmonisation.

Now I've answerd that I have some really fukin horrible news. I was robbed yesterday. Someone worked out when to come, just at the right moment and when I was at CS. They took all plants. Nothing else, maybe cops, maybe not.......I have a TICS card now so am fully legal to supply my patients but maybe they stopped me anyway ah....whoever it was.....you know who you are...I'll find you!

Mr Messy

Hi Boom. Yeh it's shit...

As gold dust said TICS is the nsw trials starting next year. It's underway as far as care is concerned and I'm a registered carer. I'm allowed to carry and supply to my peeps 15g weed or 1g oil or 2.5g hash. Don't ask me where I'm supposed to get it from, they haven't thought of that yet. I'm going to ask the local cops that one.
May have been them who took the plants....it's all a bit weird!
We must do what we must do....regardless

Mr Messy

So got the cops to look at the TICS letter from NSW gov.....they have given me a card with the head cops number to contact incase of being pulled. There ok to let me carry but that's it. They knew nothing of the TICS and its regulations. They were pissed off that the gov landed it in there lap.....let's see how it turns out ah...I'll push it as much as I can.

They showed no signed of being at my place......I was robbed by one of my associates.

Last edited:

Dr.Grassman

Thank you for your contribution on the forum I apologize to hear your run in with the law I feel your pain have gone thru it myself well thank you for your input I have just picked up 5 of these for two different clients they are going to run them first without the optic master controller and are wanting to cool the lamps by air cooling at that 50 mill port on top should this be a effective way for them is it something you have tried? Thank you once agin!

Mr Messy

Hi Grassman, yes I use the 50mm extraction. It's great, not hot air on hot air like cool tubes. These are individuly extracted. It's,a,great idea. The maxi controler dims the lights automatically based on VPD and plant temp and not just ambient temp. Very tec.

Ha commercial, yeh, was probably them. Who knows, all I know is plenty of peeps lost there meds. Evil!

Mr Messy

I hope so Goldust. It's fuked when you can't NOT HELP people and still the Police & Thieves keep coming. There doing everyone over at the moment.
Your right though, karma will come their way!

Chubnublets

I'm currently using dimlux 1000w DEs with opticlimate maxi controller and co2 sensor. Have you had any problems with the co2 controller? Mine is having trouble being recognized by the master controller. If I reset the opticlimate it works for the first few seconds then fails to recognize it again. So I'm pretty sure the cables work fine. I'm wondering if it's shorting out somehow.

Mr Messy

Ha chub, no, mines been fine. Ask the shop for a replacement. I'm sure they have a three year warranty?

Latest posts

Latest posts