What's new

Mr Messy Medical Grow Dimlux Opticlimate DE 1000w GreenPower

Mr Messy

Thanks 190, she's raging along

666, they are an awsome lights up had sold out.
There in now I think, only full spectrum light, overlaps plasma.
I know a guy with 4 of them on a maxi in a 3m3m tent. Awsome setup. Expensive tent, 12kish

Mr Messy

The 1000w DE is also an amazing light, hot but super hight output. Boosts to 1200w and is EL 400volt.
I love um

T

TheBatCave

looks good but your after yield you need to change your set up to rdwc

for all that buck you want product and quality at that

Mr Messy

Hi Dave, welcome. I'm an old hydro grower for 20 years. Every time I smoked someone's Bio, I wanted it. Not Organic Outside, but Bio inside. I lived in the Dam and during that time I discovered BAC. I didn't use it, but I tasted it goodness. It's very hard, for me, to maintain a perfect rate of transpiration in soil. God knows I've tried. But in Hydro I can keep the parameters in line and process so much solution, using VPD, that it blows my mind. Correct environment is vital, the most vital part, and when you get it correct, all the time, everyday, transpiration excelrates. Then I found BAC. It just went well with my methods and dilivery a full schedule, a symbiotic system of very high quality nutes. Especialy the stimulators.
Anyway, that's me, hydro grower who wants Bio weed.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking good there mate :good:
These new lights have got my interest and keen as frack to see how well they perform for you in full flower :chin:
:plant grow:

Mr Messy

Ha Boom, yeh there only running on about 35-55% at the moment due to VPD balence in veg. They will boots to 100-120% soon. Opticlimate is being delivered in two days. I'll install it and flip. Could have had better veg with the Opti but that's life I guess. Things are still so rapid it's freaky. I'll post today after GLR light comes on.

Slipper, yeh mate there goin guns. Can't wait to flip.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
So with this Opticlimate, is it CPU Processor controlled like a mini computer or laptop is?? :chin:
I'm off to see what the internets says about it :D
:smoke out:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Here's a lil interesting video about the Opticlimate
[iframe2]3mk9wUP_A5c[/iframe2]

Hope you don't mind me posting it in your thread Mr Messy
:gday:

Mr Messy

All good Boom, should have done it my self, there a similar vid for the Dimlux system as well. They are both produced by Airsupply Holland.
I'll find it a post if I can work out how.lol

Thanks 666.

Mr Messy

[url='htt

Ok, flipped today, day 15. Have treated them all a bit different. The reg seed in the middel, bomb, has been left alone, no tipping at all, no leaf removal at all.
You can see two Phenomes in the BW clearly. I tipped the two Sative Dom plants. One with a simple main steam tip.
The other had all main branch and main stem tipped.
To show the difference. All branches have now been supper cropped, gently. I just crack the stems a few times on each branch.
So let's see how they go in flower. Opticlimate 6000 Pro3 is now being delivered on the 2nd, can't wait.
Then temps will drop and lights will boost.
:biggrin: