What's new

Mr GreenJeans - Something old something new, something sour and something blue...

Frost Lover

Hiya folks :wave:
Sorry for the absence - looks like my user account corrupted during the upgrade - I get errors like this when I try to reply or upload:

-------------
$bbuserinfo[username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
-------------

Update...

The GDP has gotten better with age. Potency and taste are stronger - saving the last spear for a special occasion...

Jarred the Mongrul and ECSD. Yields:
Mongrul 1 & 3 - just under 2 oz each. Mongrul 2 weighed 2.5 oz. ECSSD almost 3.

ECSSD tastes like sour diesel, more head than body, good daytime smoke.

All three Mongruls taste very similar - a strong fruit with a faint menthol fuel aftertaste.

Not ready for the next flower - contenders are amnesia99, AK47, Blue Shiva. Need another week or two.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey MrGreen Jeans...

I have had a look at your Account and it is still there on the server.....are you sure that you are using the right password?.......I will get Skip the webmaster to haver a look at it to see what he can come up with.....

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha MGJ glad ya like the GDP i stoped running GDP but have few crosses of her glad to cya back bro

B

BeAn

MGJ

MGJ

Hope you get your username problems sorted out MGJ, looking forward to more beautiful pictures!!..Jah bless..:rasta:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
2357mongrel-3-preharvest-bud-2.jpg

Waiter, I said I wanted mine medium, not well-done.

Oh well, I still love it :D

Sleepy

Veteran
woo-hooo!!

woo-hooo!!

It says your account is awaiting e-mail confirmation MrGreenJeans, did you change your e-mail here recently?

...and:
Hey MrGreen Jeans...

I have had a look at your Account and it is still there on the server.....are you sure that you are using the right password?.......I will get Skip the webmaster to haver a look at it to see what he can come up with.....

c'mon, sir...we need you back!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
MGJ....congrats on your nomination in the PoTM contest for that ^^ Mongrul image Rosy posted above..better yet..congrats on a great grow and all the images, nice presentation..DD

Frost Lover

Thanks very much for the support everyone - especially Gypsy for your offer of support. Been having 8 hour days it seems :laughing: - I'll check the original account ...

One of life's reliable pleasures is the connection to friends. Thanks again!

Frost Lover

Hey MrGreen Jeans...

Gypsy - I can log into my account, but when I try to post to my thread or change any profile setting I get the following error:

Mr GreenJeans, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you just registered please allow up to 24hrs for account activation. Please do not email if you just registered.
3. You do not have the required amount of posts to access this feature.

This is the corruption - I can not use the account. If Skip could uncorrupt it that would be great. I checked my email account, no verification request that has not been clicked. Thanks...

And thanks for submitting my pic Rosy!!!

Skip

Veteran
Gypsy - I can log into my account, but when I try to post to my thread or change any profile setting I get the following error:

Mr GreenJeans, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you just registered please allow up to 24hrs for account activation. Please do not email if you just registered.
3. You do not have the required amount of posts to access this feature.

This is the corruption - I can not use the account. If Skip could uncorrupt it that would be great. I checked my email account, no verification request that has not been clicked. Thanks...

And thanks for submitting my pic Rosy!!!

Your email account is not working. I've reactivated your account, but if you can't provide us with a working email addy, you cannnot use this site. If you cannot remember the last password you chose, then you cannot use that account anymore.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Sorry to hear of the account probs MGJ, perhaps just re-register as MGJ? To many name changes to keep track of everyones new names and link them to their old names. Its getting to the point we need to run databases to know who we are talking to half the time. Anyway, hope ya sort something out.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Haha, another mystery solved, thought you had disappeared my friend...Im back, hit me with a pm or IM or something like that, hugs and love J.

K

Kal-El

Hey MGJ.
I had changed my name cuz of some problem as well.
This is rule35sub1, under my new name ofcourse.

Latest posts

Latest posts