What's new

Mr GreenJeans - Something old something new, something sour and something blue...

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
hiya GReen JEans

just dropped in
love the setup your running simple and clean

where is that mongural1 plant from i havent heard of that before

keep it up buddy

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
WOW MGJ, shit is blowin up in here...Mongrels look great, what day are they at!!? The ECSSD looks delish as well, I bet she smells like heaven!!!
Keep it up bro and a Happy New Year to you...Peace

- Z

B

buzzed day

looking good MR. GreenJeans as always it's a plesure to see your show.peace

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Jack :wave:
Mongrul is the creation of my buddy Core. Thanks for stopping by, they are getting phatter, the harvest shots should be phat and frosty. Happy New Year!

Hiya Zeus :wave:
Thanks my friend! The Mongrels are 67 days today the ECSSD is 60 days. Three more days to go :woohoo: The cabinet smells like heaven between fruity, mentholated, and sour diesel aromas :yummy: I'm very happy - this looks to be the best yield I had last year. Lovin it! Thanks again to Core - wish you were local man - I'd take you out to a fab feast after getting blasted on Mongrul!

Hiya buzzed day :wave:
Thanks for being a regular in the garden my friend - would love to burn some with you someday :rasta: Your visits - the pleasure is all mine!

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Looking good as always. :yes:

We're in the new home now. Just germin some SD IBL to kick off the new year. I'll keep ya posted :jump:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Alex :wave:
Thanks my friend - and Happy New Year to you and your lady! Major congrats on your new digs - very happy you are stretching out - maybe you can post a couple pics of your new plant area when you have a chance, feel free to post them in my thread if you're not planning on a new thread - I'd love to see what you have coming up. After I get the next run of plants I want to run your sativa creation - quality polyhybrids like yours are a favorite for me - quality variety in one set of seeds :yes:

Be safe be happy buddy! Enjoy your SD ibl - I'm a new fan of SD, great stuff!

Last edited:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bro absolutely beautiful!
them mongrels are awesome bro,#2 is awesome lookin and th colors on all of them is just bangin man.im gonna grab some mongrels as soon as i have a chance,this make a perfect 100...every thread ive seen them in they impress the hell outta me.
good work yo.peace-T-

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
wow what a show you got going on MGJ everything looks killer surprized i been missing this but now that i found it im in for the ride awesome J.O.B.

Sleepy

Veteran
lookin fab as usual, sir!!!

roch this joint!!!

happy new year to you & the family...

by the way, where does anybody hang any clothes in that house, anyway?!?!?!

heeheeehhheheehehe

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya chuck :wave:
Welcome and Thanks for the visit and props!

Hiya Sleepy :wave:
Thanks buddy, Happy New Year to you 2! Ahhh - you've noticed the hangers - have you taken a peek in the Gallery? :laughing:

Harvested this weekend - here they come....

Mongrul 1

Mongrul 2

Mongrul 3

ECSSD

Thanks again to Core and Somoz for their fine ladies!

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Looks like a great Harvest on those three MGJ. Man i do love the Mongrul, she is a really nice lady to have around. The ECSSD looks really nice as well. Enjoy the smoke, I know you will:wave:

-N.Kron:rasta:

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Nice harvest MrGJ :yummy:

I just love the color in the mongruls! Way to go my friend. :yes:

Can't wait to hear how they smoke :joint:

GROW UNITED

Latest posts

Latest posts