What's new

Mr GreenJeans - Something old something new, something sour and something blue...

G

Looking gorgeous MGJ>>>

TUNZA huh...interesting.....

love your work/play

stay safe and stoned...PEACE

-BG-

Hi MGJ :wave: they all look SO good and healthy...! and yeah, Tunza is pretty fast grower...that tall side comes from her papa Kalichakra...mother was short and bushy and very vigorous NL...chosen for her potency, taste and fast growth/flowering...
65 days could be very good estimate...

st0fr: strechy or not, it really doesn't matter if the end product is quality :D

stay safe and stay green :wave:

-BG-

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Looking healthy and ready to bustout MGJ :yes:
Your Casey cut stretches less when flipped big IME....when flipped from clone your Casey Jones cut can stretch 3x or more, but the stretch is seemingly not as pronounced when she's flipped bigger, in my limited experience with her....

Thanks for the housewarming gift :woohoo: I'll be ready for it soon....and I'll be back to posting (temporarily) this upcoming week....

peace :wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Pimpslapped :wave:
LOL - Thanks for the kind comments buddy. Good idea, wheeled base won't roll out of the cab though - raised ridge across the front - if I have to move her out I can use a small come along to lift the pot, inside the cab I can slide her around ok. First I've used a pot bigger than 5 gal in a couple years - I can tell Tunza A will express her thanks - didn't miss a beat after the transplant.

Soil gnats are already on the run. covering up the soil surface on 4 of the plants already made a big difference. Thanks for the good vibes - always appreciated! :yes:

Hiya SirSmokalot :wave:
Thanks buddy, always good to have you visit! :canabis:

Hiya PoppinFresh :wave:
Thanks buddy - I can't wait either :laughing: but I'll have to, no ultra short season girls in this run.

Hiya TML :wave:
Thanks buddy - yes, lot's of friendly folks stopping by, makes for fun times :friends:

Aha - yes - that's my secret goal - hard to find both in a plant. I agree on different ways of taking in the plant - eating cannatreats is a very different sort of animal for me - I love creeper stones when I travel - it's the best.

I agree with you on the Tunza - especially pheno A - did a little branch bending today - she was getting to put some heels on :biglaugh:

Confident the gnats are on the run - I like to touch and feel the soil - but with the gnats it's better to cover it up, then they have no where to go...

Thanks for stoppin by my friend - the pleasure is all mine! :wave:

Hiya st0fr :wave:
Guess that's just what sativas do, the lone indica won't arrive in the cab for another week or so. Thanks for stoppin by...

Hiya NorthernKronic :wave:
Thanks buddy - :woohoo: another synchronized grow lined up.:yes: Definite fun, have to take a pop by your garden and peep your ladies...

Hiya joeshmoe :wave:
How ya doin buddy? Thanks for the props - Tunza - handle with care - creation courtesy of -BG-
Definitely need to get a taste of this to you when it's done - she looks beautiful so far :canabis: Be safe be happy my friend!

Hiya -BG- :wave:
Thanks my friend! Especially the A pheno - she is filling in quickly:yes: Gorgeous specimens man.

Hiya -VT- :wave:
Thanks buddy. That explains the stretch on Casey.:yes: It'll be good to see you. Be safe, be happy my friend!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Veg Update:

Airbourne G13 vegging

Just hit 2 feet, giving her another week before flowering out.

Cinderella99 B vegging

She's growing and filling in, but slowly. Hasn't hit 2 feet yet, maybe another couple weeks.

KaliDream A and B just under 2 weeks old

Very tight node spacing, maybe indica leaning phenos?

Be safe be happy folks! :wave:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
yes I concur with GMT, that g13 is looking very nice, that will be a nice bud producer for sure

twistedtree

Sheesh, I don't log in for a week, and look what happens! Hey, don't let TML eat all the canna treats. Your C99 looks great! I'm definitely gonna have to try topping next time around. You like the pineapple smell? Mine smells like rotten pineapples! It's kinda weird...but I like it. Also, I really like the look of your AG13. What kind of training methods do you use?

Stanky420

Hey Mr.GJ!!!

Glad to see your back in action. Grow looks wonderful as usual!!!! Ill def be pulling up a seat to watch a master at work!!!!!! Great stuff!!!!!

Later,
Stanky

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good Mr...any idea on what growsyle you gonne use for that Kalidream this run...or you gonne let her go natural ?

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
ahhh...that G-13 is something special :ying: Looks like a producer :yes:

Nothing like a woman in her natural beauty :yummy: You know if she looks good natural, then she's a keeper and you can do all kinds of kinky things to her later :canabis:
I am talking about plants...dirty old mind :biglaugh:

I knew you'd take swift action on them gnats
8378smiley-borg.gif
:dueling:

Have I mentioned how enjoyable it is to be admiring your garden again? :D

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya GMT :wave:
Thanks my friend - she definitely can be a looker. So far so good... hope I can keep up with her in flower :bigeye:

Hiya buzzed day :wave:
Thanks buddy - have a buzzed day! :yes: :rasta:

Hiya Dr D :wave:
Thanks my friend - I sure hope so - she should produce some fat greasy buds.... Hmmm - I need to put out some greazee G13 bud in the can by the vapor cannon :bongsmi:

Hiya StonedGrunt :wave:
Thanks for stopping by with the fine comments buddy! 'Nother couple weeks before they start budding - not too much longer! :D

Hiya twistedtree :wave:
Thanks my friend - no worries mate, there's plenty canna treats for all back there - let's see, this morning we have buttermilk pancakes with sour bubble infused maple syrup - heated up with 1/4 cup cannabutter per serving - hope that will float ya boat! :rasta: Yes, that C99 bushed out nicely. Mine hasn't started to smell yet - I really like that rotten pineapple smell - it's very strong on the Amnesia99 - but she should turn on the aroma in flower early enough. If I can get one or two crosses going with that flavor and smell I'll be a happy stoner...

Lately I've been topping once or twice for most training. I top at 2nd node from first set of leaves, and then top again at first or 2nd node on the new branches. Did that with the Cindy. The AB G13 I top once and she bushes out nicely. If I have a real stretcher, then I break out the hurd crushing and branch bending / snapping plan :dueling: I have to come by and sniff your cindys... Thanks for dropping by!

Hiya Stanky :wave:
Glad to see ya in the garden my friend! Thanks for stopping by with the fine comments :yes: Feel free to kick back - make sure you get your fill of food-drink-vapors while you're here...

Hiya Core :wave:
Thanks buddy! Haven't thought much on the KaliDream - I'm thinking a single topping for a cut or two and see where she goes? With the KM in there they should still put a good stretch on. Looking forward to trying some of MOD's gear!

Hiya TML :wave:
Thanks my friend! Yes, she can be a fussy feeder, but she is a pretty gal, very bushy with little training. Hmmm - dirty ole mind - you must know me :laughing: Thanks for the kind comments TML - great to have ya visit, compliment returned back atcha - gotta love Igloo Horticulture!

Last night I had to up pot some of the vegging plants, running out of room again, so probably will start the G13 and C99B into flower very soon. Gonna be packed in the flower cab!!!

Last edited:

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
Mr GreenJeans said:
Thanks for stopping by with the fine comments buddy! 'Nother couple weeks before they start budding - not too much longer! :D

Yup i'll be here watching :lurk: your wonderful grow :headbange
take care bro! :wave:

twistedtree

Hey MGJ :wave: after seeing cindy's bush (that's the plant's bush:D) I'm definitely topping. So, you do a total of three cuts, then? I'll be taking notes. On mine, the rotten pineapple smell is pretty strong. It's still very low odor, but man I keep thinking I've got fruit rotting in my trashcan! Oh, those pancakes sound great! 1/4 cup of cannabutter? Geez, good thing I'm not going further than that beanbag over there!

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Excellent dude! Always good to seeya! More pics to peep in a sec...

Hiya HumanPheno :wave:
Thanks for the props bro - much appreciated:friends:. Be safe be happy!

Hiya twistedtree :wave:
I usually top once or twice. Once at second node - and if she doesn't completely bust out with branches all over I will top each new branch that develops again at the 2nd node on that branch. That's what I did with this Cindy. If the plant is very stubborn about bushing out, I might try another 2nd node topping on each new branch - but usually once or twice is enough. Glad you like the pancakes! :yummy: If ya get a little too sleepy there's some freshly brewed high octane Hazey French Roast coffee...

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Flower room update:

Flower room update:

Some last minute changes - running out of space in the veg area, so brought the Airbourne G13 and WD C99 into flower today.

Airbourne G13 day 0 flower

Unfortunately while transferring the G13 I snapped her tallest branch about 5" from the top :badday: near complete decapitation :yoinks: - so I splinted it and taped it up - let's see if it survives...

Cinderella99 day 0 flower

She's only 17" tall - but with so many branches I hope she'll yield enough.

Kali Mist day 6 flower

Needs more N, otherwise no problemo...

Tunza A day 9 flower

Tunza B day 9 flower

Tunza A is filling in nicely, Tunza B is stretching much more than A - might have to flower this pheno much shorter, she may outgrow the space I have for her. I've tried curving her longer branches with wire to take up less area, but that will not help much if she (probably) continues stretching. Either way I have lots of cuts of each in the cloner, so all bets are covered :yes:

Amnesia99 day 9 flower

Casey Jones day 9 flower

Trimmed out the bottom of each plant. Both showing medium stretch, looking good...

Cabinet today

Filling up fast :biglaugh: :woohoo:

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
very very nice lookn wonderful bro dang we are so blessed to have such fine genitics at our disposal :) stoked bro stoked