What's new

Mr GreenJeans - Something old something new, something sour and something blue...

Pimpslapped

Mr GreenJeans said:
Hiya Pimpslapped :wave:
My pleasure sir! When you get your place ready, I'll bring a chaise lounge and a couple fold out tables for treats and such - we'll get ya tricked out.

Good question on Blue strains - for me it's a plant that comes out looking and/or tasting blue/berryish.

Sweet! I think I should maybe scavenge up some old plastic patio furniture too, for the cheap seats y'know....

I was never really clear on the different 'strains'.. But in my little corner of the world most smoke I come across is of unknown origin, no real name that can be counted on and all that. Doesn't help that as years go by I seem to know fewer and fewer smokers... don't know why, just works out that way.

The strains are confusing, Blue=Blueberry smell/taste. Purple=Purple colored pistils and/or leaves. White=Very heavy trich coverage? Orange/Red=distinctive coloring of hairs(Whatever the real word for them is, just got off work and having post-shift bongload... :bongsmi: ) Not very intuitive really... Okay, back to the show.

Very nice girls there. Can't wait to see the cab filling up with green goodness.

Oh.. I brought string cheese if anyone wants some...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Mr GreenJeans said:
Hiya GMT :wave:
Thanks mate! You have more than a space to collapse into - Vanna, will you tell GMT what he has WON behind door # 2 - IT'S A PERSONAL WATERBED BACK MASSAGER HOOKAH!!!:bongsmi::muahaha: Haven't given the blue selection much thought yet - that will be for the early '08 seed run. You bring up a good point - I forgot there are nice blues in both sativa and indica dominant plants. We haven't talked Da Blues much - do you have a favorite blue?
:
:pimp3: :dance: :YaRight: :respect: :friends: I got a water bed, and a hooker for a "back" massage :woohoo: Oh right yeah, sorry misheard you there :muahaha:
Always the host with the most hey MGJ. Still waiting on Sleepys verdict on the orangeberry, I liked the smoke on the bruised berries and the BN of course, but not much berry taste left on them these days. If you are looking for that pure berry taste, I reckon youre best bet would be to go for an original DJ blue, but they are pricey these days for seeds, no idea on club cuttings prices. Good luck on the hunt, no HUNT I said, must be all this background noise lol.

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:headbange Hey my freind, Those r some kickass selection there... Tunza,Amnesia99 & casey jones yummy! they'r gonna blow out ur brains :muahaha: I'v seen great results out of those strains on IC & other sites hehehe.. I might grow some casey jones or amnesia too someday lol.
goodluck bro! i'll sniffing around :wave:

G

nice...
the CaseyJones...Strech 2x or so...maybe a lil more...she's strechy, but fills in.=)

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey GMT, Cassy run, I'm aboard. From what I've seen on IC, CJ is an awesome strain. Looking forward to this run, good luck man.

B/R

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey There MGJ,

A new thread, damn looks like im a bit late, but better late than never... Keep up the great work ill be :lurk: by often. Peace buddy.

-N.Kron :rasta:

-BG-

Nice MRGreen :yes: Yeah, Tunza can get big...she's strechy a lil' bit...
May I show a little teaser what to expect from her :D

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
A new MGJ thread. In the words of C Montgomery Burns..."EXCELLENT"
I will be sitting somewhere in the Canadian section here.
Awesome stuff

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Stumbled in here...Lets see..something old..maybe you..something new..the paint in the cab..
something sour..TML16's milk he left behind the cab after one too many cannabrownies..
something blue..me holding my breath after a toke on the Sour Strawberry..

I'll just sit in the Barbie Jeep and shut up now..I said now..nothing about later..hehe.. :wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Core :wave:
Glad you like the seat - that remote control is a new feature - for the vapor canon hits on demand - wudja be willing to beta test that device. :canabis:

You got me pegged mate - looking at 9-10 weeks for those 4 girls, so we're gonna be running synchronized grows this run - sweet!:yes::rasta: Thanks for the compliments my :friends: Hey - got another chocolate biscuit:yummy:?

Hiya BeAn :wave:
Hey, always happy to seeya, and thanks for the kind comments mate! Glad to see your back up and at'em in the garden, love that perlite cloner :yes: Let me know when your next harvest is ready - I'm good at cutting the cheese (ducking):biglaugh:

Hiya Pimpslapped :wave:
I hear ya on strain knowledge - when I first posted on ICMag I had no idea the variety of strains that are available for peeps these days - like you most of the strains I smoked back in the day were "unknown origin". Looks like you have the lingo down tho :yes: Thanks for the kind words - and the string cheese!!!

Hiya PoppinFresh :wave:
Hey man, thanks for stoppin by! Hang around and take a few turns at the lung bustin Vapor Cannon :bongsmi: Some canna-mallow rice crispy cookies comin outta the oven in a few....

Hiya GMT :wave:
ROTFLMAO:laughing: My friend, are you a mind reader:biglaugh: You reminded me of a joke - hope y'all don't mind the unscheduled programming change :muahaha:

A Koala walks into a bar. A hooker comes up to the Koala and says, "hey hairy, want a date?" The Koala says sure, they sit in a booth in the corner and the Koala orally pleases the hooker.

Afterwards the hooker asks for her tip, but the Koala refuses. "Hey," says the hooker, "don't you know the definition of a hooker?" The Koala says, "No, sorry, I don't." And the hooker says, "Someone who has sex for money."

And the Koala says, "Well I guess you don't know the definition of a Koala." "What's that?" asks the hooker. "An animal that eats bushes and leaves."
badah-dum :laughing:

Hey - that's right - I've been waiting for the word from Sleepy on the orangeberry too! You're probably right about DJ's original blueberry, I've been thinking about that off and on for a while now. Haven't seen much of DJ's work at the clubs - there's a cut of flo but I'm not convinced it came from him. Won't be able to get to it until spring, I'll start putting some pfennigs aside each month and I should be ready by then. Interesting that you mention how the blue taste lightened up in your crosses. I've sampled some second generation blue parent crosses this past year, I didn't taste much of any berry - although I have no idea what the parents tasted like. Quite different from the pineapple C99 flavor - even the males can pass that taste on.

Ever see Beavis and Butthead? "Hehheh beavis, hunt, he said hunt. snickersnicker hehheh snort" Thanks for shakin it up!!! :friends:

Hiya StonedGrunt :wave:
Thanks buddy! Yeah, I was very lucky the last 2 years, thanks to good friends I came across some fine genetics. H3AD is releasing another run of Casey Jones soon - keep yer eyes open and buy a pack, I hope to score 1-2 myself. I've tasted 2 different phenos, both were superb. Like having a gourmet smorgasbord of phenos all in a seed.:yes: Thanks for stopping by :wave:

Hiya Joe :wave:
Howya been buddy? About 2x on the Casey - ok, thanks my friend, got plenty of room. Only other stretchy plant I've grown more than once is the Amnesia99 - a 1-2 cola plant can stretch 4-5x, but clipping it early to develop 6+ branches and it stretches 2x at most.

Always up for biscotti and double shot lattes:yummy: I'll give ya call soon...

(cont)...

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
Glad you dropped in! Yes, another run of Casey Jones. Love the girl! This is a fine buncha ladies - I know they will get luscious... Thanks!:friends:

Yo J-Roc :wave:
Thanks bro! Hang out a spell - plenty of sweet canna treats and canna drinks in back - TML and GarlicCityGro take turns manning the vapor cannon - get toasted and then we'll teleport ya home...

Hiya NorthernKronic :wave:
No man, you're not late at all! These 4 are only 2 days into flower. The show is just starting! Take yer usual seat and get yer fill of treats and drink. Should be a good one!

Hiya -BG- :wave:
Wow - G O R G E O U S, just beautiful unique coloring, and an amazon! Thanks much for posting the pictures - I'm drooling :biglaugh: They are fast growers for sure. I trimmed them back to 25-30", want to put some cuttings to root tomorrow. Your girls sure are lookers!

Heya Dr D :wave:
We have a good size Canadian section with live local music and fresh vapors. Pass a Molson, eh? Glad you found the party my friend - thanks for the support! :friends:

Hiya Packn :wave:
LOL - what an image - but YER RIGHT:laughing:

In the Barbie Jeep eh? - have fun Packn - Barbie's sorority sister Moonbeam is in charge of the Jeep this month - poor girl's ride is in pieces - and BTW she is an equal opportunity organ tuner. Or was that grinder.... :chin:

More comin up....

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Update:

Girls in flower haven't started the stretch yet - so not much difference in 2 days. But here are the next 2 plants to go in...

Airbourne G13 / Cinderella99-B

Both plants ideally need another 6 inches height. I'm smoking on the ABG13 from August - that one went 70 days. It is twice as good as when I ran her 60 days. And there was room to go. I'm shooting for 75-80 days on this one, and hope she proves the stuff of legends. To quote Judy Tenuta "It could happen..."

All three Cindy phenos look very similar, only difference is one was started a week later. Have to say that WallyDuck's Pineapple C99 appears very stable, and I think it will make great breeding material. There's a good chance he will have some more Pineapple C99 seeds soon, I plan on buying a pack or two more. Anyway, this Cindy has at least another week if not 2 before she's tall enough.

I'm thinking I might have room for a skinny 1-2 cola sativa, might add a Kali Mist in the cabinet the coming week. Fun fun fun! :joint: :wave:

G

:angrymod: Alright so what's the deal :confused: You move the party to a different spot and don't invite poor Garlic :petting:

I see this place is already rockin :headbange Core passed out on the bean bag, GMT crashed in the water bed :pointlaug , TML is drooling on the vape-vac :bongsmi: and Packin is on stage telling his famous 1 liners!!!!! :laughing:

Nice show buddy, I hope the hands aren't hurting too bad? I have quite a few body parts that hurt like hell daily.

Does this mean I loose my front row seat? :cuss:

GCG

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Actually there are a dozen or so Molsons in the fridge here that have your name all over them MGJ
Thanks for the welcome I am just glad to have a MGJ thread it does not take all day to catch up on