What's new

Mr GreenJeans - Something old something new, something sour and something blue...

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Hi there MGJ, nothing new to say IMPRESSIVE WORK here, :lurk: love the structure of the plants & buds r forming up nicely :canabis: .
take care bro!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hehey MGJ my dear friend, those OHazexST#3 seeds are ready, hit me with a pm bro....:wave: oh yeah, we found a HUGE damn stinky and resinous pheno from those C13 seeds, and definately gonna use it to make f2s.....

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya ZeusOGrefugee :wave:
Thanks my friend - good to be back in the saddle! Yes, recovery is underway, today I took them out of the cabinet for the first time, the amount of lower branches that were shot - well let's just say the plants auto-trimmed their lower growth. :yoinks::pointlaug Peace...

Hiya Dr Dog :wave:
Thanks much Doc! Better shots of the bonsai stylin comin up... nuggage shots for your viewing pleasure too - enjoy!

Hiya -BG- :wave:
Thanks for the support my friend! Bugs are under control - luckily despite their damaging ways I think I salvaged some good buddage . The Tunza is great - 30 grams left - smokes great. I will grow Tunza again, want to start more seeds looking for that colorful pheno. Peace, have a great weekend!

Hiya StonedGrunt :wave:
Thanks very much buddy! Another update coming up tonight, hope you enjoy! Hope you're blazin away my brotha :rasta:

Hiya Farmer John :wave:
Great to seeya my friend! The OHazexST3 sounds awesome, and the C13 F2 - well you know how I love C13, and your pheno sounds better than the one I kept - and that's saying something special! PM on the way. Greetz and good wishes to the family :wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Weekend update

Weekend update

Here comes another update.

I took all the plants out of the cabinet for the first time today, the lower bug damage was more than I thought, so I took some time to trim out the bad looking growth - a couple of the plants look like a skinnier Yao Ming with dreadlocks :pointlaug Their buds should smoke and look fine after harvest, but sure look funny now.

Here's the big picture...

Airbourne G13

Darkening up with increased feedings - starting to smell :yummy:

Amnesia99 day 29 flower

Somehow lost the bud shot of this one - not a lot of change since last week - she should start bulking up in another week or so.

C13 day 29 flower

I gasped when I pulled her out from the back of the cabinet :yoinks: - lots more lower growth fried, probably a combo of bugs and poison. The tops still look very frosty and developing quickly. Farmer John, I'm still in love with this plant :yes::rasta:

C99 day 29 flower

This pheno is frosting up earlier than the last one. Could it be the colder temps? Average temps in the cabinet are 7-10 degrees lower than last run round the clock.

FFA day 26 flower

Starting to fill in between the bud sites, took the heavier G13 feed without a complaint.

Golden Skush day 29 flower

Like C13, this one had damage underneath that had to be trimmed out. The remaining buds are very frosty though...

Memory Loss 2 day 29 flower

Love the frost on this pheno - much frostier so far than the other pheno.

Memory Loss 3 day 29 flower

Short and dense, hoping she's a bit behind her sister - time will tell.

That's all for now - have a great weekend! :friends:

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
C13 groupie in 'da house!!!

C13 groupie in 'da house!!!

Looking good MGJ :wave: That's cool you updated the same night I did (after a brief ...uh...respite, lol)
Looking good as always bro...that C99 looks real real good :yes:

Here's your C13 cut in coco (she earned a permanent spot around here)...day 21...smells like pineapple already, and frosty...I am so grateful to have her

:respect:

Sleepy

Veteran
ahhh...always an educational/inspirational feast...

ahhh...always an educational/inspirational feast...

and lots of good quotes, too!! :rasta:

"like a skinnier Yao Ming with dreadlocks"

"Short and dense"...hehehe :bashhead:

"Looking a bit hungry, today I'll put her on the G13 diet plan
"...yum!

hehehe...the plants look like they are getting happy!!!

could the increased frostiness be due to lower humidity?

thanks for sharing your talents, MGJ!

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
A wonderfull weekend update
8378applause.gif

C13 almost looks funny :biglaugh: Only because she is so tall. But man...look at those rock hard big ol nugs she's sportin :yoinks:

I hafta agree with you on ML-2 :yoinks: Looks like the hash making pheno :yummy:

Great job taking down the borg...just keep a close eye out now
8378smiley-borg.gif

Thanks for giving us something to look at this cold and snowy weekend :lurk:

TB Gardens

Veteran
oh man what beautiful strains, can't wait to have an eclectic garden like yours MGJ.. those c13 flowers look amazing! just had to take another peek ;x

TB

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Lol MGJ, you're always coming up with ingenious grow styles, and now, the latest, the palm tree grow.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Wow GJ, you've really done a stellar job gettin those plants back to their former glory!!!Congrats, they look amazing!! By the way, what cross is C13??Is that a hybrid of C99??either way, she/they all look great!!!Ill be back for more later!!! Peace sir!!!

- Zeus

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
GMT said:
Lol MGJ, you're always coming up with ingenious grow styles, and now, the latest, the palm tree grow.

I agree completely, crazy looking plants, I really want to see how they produce

Great job MGJ awesome

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:wave: Great work MGJ, C99 & C13 r very nice & frosty :rasta: . We'r in the same flowering period too lol. take care bro! :joint:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya -VT- :wave:
Thanks my friend! Yes that Cindy is frostier than I expected - don't know if it's the low temp or the low humidity - or just that it's a different pheno - prrof will be in the tokin.... Glad you are enjoying the C13!

Hiya Sleepy :wave:
Thanks for the kind words buddy! Heh heh - caught me on a canna inspired runoff-at-da-mouth :pointlaug Don't know the exact reason for the frost, could be the lower humidity... :chin:

Hiya TML :wave:
Thanks for the kind comments, eh! GMT has my number - Palm Tree Style :pointlaug So far so good on the borg - only another month or so to go - keeping my fingers crossed - hopefully Neem and Pyrethrin will take me to the home stretch. :dueling:

Hiya buzzed day :wave:
Thanks for stopping by to visit my friend! Hope all is well with you and yours!

Hiya TB Gardens :wave:
Welcome to the garden, make yourself at home! Canna treats and drinks on the rear table, TML is manning the vapor cannon - hep urself! C13 sure is a pretty lady eh?

Hiya GMT :wave:
:biglaugh::friends: You crack me up mate! Palm tree style - love it! Maybe next time I can master Giant Ass Bush style :pointlaug

Hiya ZeusOGrefugee :wave:
Thanks for the fine comments mate! The C13 is a cross by Farmer John - it's a G13 BX F? ( don'ty know the filial generation ) that was in the GN G13 collection crossed with his Grimms Bros C99 male. She's fast and frosty!

Hiya Dr Dog :wave:
Thanks much my friend - I'm curious how much they'll yield too. I'm optimistic that I might have caught the mites early enough for them to beef up.

Hiya Core :wave:
YIKES - yup, that was due to the bugs and also some chem burn from the insecticides. I wasn't able to pull them out of the cabinet until then - all I can say is :yoinks: what a surprise :asskick:

Hiya StonedGrunt :wave:
Thanks buddy - how has the AI cured out for ya?

B

BeAn

Hey MGJ, wicked update man...loving the girls, they all look great as ever...even while surving the borg..i hate them.:nono:

The Cindy may be more resinous simply with age, a floater pheno germed in jan was visibly more resinous than a pheno identical to the older one except she was 6-9months younger.:chin::joint:

Jah bless..:rasta:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey MGJ:wave:

Havent been by in a while... things are really looking great around here:bigeye: but like thats any surprise :bashhead: Ive got some ladies that are just about the same age as yours. I went with big trees this time around and I think its gonna pay off in the end. Looks like you will still have a fine harvest my friend. Keep up the great work brother!!!

-N.Kron:rasta:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mr GreenJeans said:
Hiya Core :wave:
YIKES - yup, that was due to the bugs and also some chem burn from the insecticides. I wasn't able to pull them out of the cabinet until then - all I can say is :yoinks: what a surprise :asskick:

auch man ...i feel ya pain...hope the bugs will leave them alone now you have shave there legs.....i'm trying to make it sound positive ..but i know it aint...
don't lose the fight man !!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
MGJ, awesome update man. That c13 is damn frosty, too bad about the chem burn, still damn impressive tops my friend.

B/R

Hello everybody :wave:

Hi dear friend, how are you ?? i hope very fine bro!!, awesome plants as always bro. The C13 is amazing friend, and i was seen the first pages of your thread very good work friend.

Other thing, i have some the new G13 from Reeferan for you bro!!. I´ll PM you :wave: