What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moving to Colorado... Talk to me, people!

monsoon

Where do we need to apply pressure on this?

This is complete b.s. The statute specifically states that the landlord has the say on what goes down on their property.

Cannabis is NOT carcinogenic like the polluted tobacco they sell here in the united states.

Anyone already dug up the contact info on these people? Can you post it if you have?

:thank you:

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

I tried to tell you.

Look at it like a titty bar. It's legal in CO according to State Law to operate one, but each town/county/jurisdiction has individual powers to limit or prohibit such establishments, just as they do with MMJ/MJ.

If you are teaching folks, teach them to network and set up a good group of people who are weed-friendly and like-minded. It doesn't have to center around pot and it will be more successful if it has a broader focus. Fishermen who blaze/Quilters/sewing groups who blaze/hiking groups who blaze/ you get the idea. 99.9% of the people out there have other interests but a lot of them get high as well.

good luck

darkvade420

why are people spazing out about this? go get your self high and quit with the paranoid vibes.its the same as its been get high and duck the cops.if you want to smoke in front of casa bonita you might want to think twice cause that bacon with come get you . but if you smoke it while your at your house then you know for a fact youre not gonna get busted period .if you need a sack go find a thug on the corner thats how they make money,or do like me and grow it.:woohoo:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why are people spazing out about this? go get your self high and quit with the paranoid vibes.its the same as its been get high and duck the cops.if you want to smoke in front of casa bonita you might want to think twice cause that bacon with come get you . but if you smoke it while your at your house then you know for a fact youre not gonna get busted period .if you need a sack go find a thug on the corner thats how they make money,or do like me and grow it.:woohoo:

something about creating the world u want to live in instead of accepting the terms of the one u find yourself in...

i dunno
if u arent on that page, i cant explain it to u.

altho darkvade, i do get what u r saying, the law sez one thing, but reality is that u cn prolly smoke wherever now, just gotta worry about bacon or some "think of the children" types.

& the law sez its ok to smoke cannabis in your home now....
prolly "behind locked doors"

but the whole thug on the corner thing.... lol we are still talkin about weed right? duno, i think they make most their money on other things....

forkup

North Carolina has the good ole boys mentality on steroids. The republicans are finally in power again with super majorities in both the house and senate plus the governor after what seems like 100 years. We just thought we had it bad here with the dems in charge. I keep telling the NCCPN (NCs mmj advocacy group) to align with the dems and vote them back in next election cuz the republicans are overreaching way to far. They cut unemployment benefits both in the max amount and length of weeks you can draw...way to hit a man while he's down! This and other cuts with more on the way. Time for me to vote with my feet since the ballot box isn't working out.

I can't understand CO not allowing weed bars. I thought it was all about treating weed like alcohol. What about vaping where there's no combustion? You guys are leading the nation and that's awesome, your next steps need to legalize the right way, by removing pot offenses from the books and barring state leo and officials from helping the feds. Stay safe.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
hey, forkup! a little town around here with a population of about 30,000, has 114 churches and the whole county is dry.

a favorite saying here in the deepest south is that the "baptist stagger to the polls and vote themselves dry."

to even identify publicly with a MMJ advocacy group will get heat all over your ass!

your life better be cleaner than a nun's snatch or they are gonna do a number on you.

14 years of sneaking around in fear is enough for me, i'm establishing colorado residency within the next couple of months.

monsoon

altho darkvade, i do get what u r saying, the law sez one thing, but reality is that u cn prolly smoke wherever now, just gotta worry about bacon or some "think of the children" types.

The only people who don't think of the children are the children or the adults who act like children who don't have children. :laughing:

It would be great if we had true legalization with no rules, delta, but if we did it would be pandamonium because, as you can see by a lot of the responses on this board alone there are many folks out there have no personal restraint whatsoever and no respect for anyone else.

Suck...'er...such folks are WHY there are laws/regs out the ass, sad to say.

G

greenmatter

I can't understand CO not allowing weed bars. I thought it was all about treating weed like alcohol. What about vaping where there's no combustion? You guys are leading the nation and that's awesome, your next steps need to legalize the right way, by removing pot offenses from the books and barring state leo and officials from helping the feds. Stay safe.

amendment 64 was all about treating herb like alcohol so i am kinda confused too. but the lawmakers here can't find there own asses with both hands and a flashlight so i guess we should have expected this

the fools who know zero about weed are going to overcomplicate the hell out of this. i'm betting that herb, hash and BHO for example will be viewed as different things and have slightly different rules ....... but you will still be able to walk into one store and buy everything from Coors light to Everclear because somehow those are the exact same thing

50 years of drug war nonsense is not just going to go away because of a silly thing like voting, and the state will only stand up to the feds until the feds threaten to stop writing checks for other things

hard to tell mommy and daddy to get fucked when you have allowed them to pay your bills all your life.

monsoon

The only thing I've seen that has to do with BHO is that there will soon be a law prohibiting folks from making it in a residential area because a number of people have already blown themselves up here. FYI, the med law and the rec law here do not differetiate between cannabis products/concentrates/etc and allows possession of an oz. of any/all cannabis preparations.

Check the state website for the verbiage of both A20 and A64 if you have doubts what the laws says. Good luck people.

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
North Carolina has the good ole boys mentality on steroids. The republicans are finally in power again with super majorities in both the house and senate plus the governor after what seems like 100 years. We just thought we had it bad here with the dems in charge. I keep telling the NCCPN (NCs mmj advocacy group) to align with the dems and vote them back in next election cuz the republicans are overreaching way to far. They cut unemployment benefits both in the max amount and length of weeks you can draw...way to hit a man while he's down! This and other cuts with more on the way. Time for me to vote with my feet since the ballot box isn't working out.

I'm thinking about voting with my feet too, for the same reason. This is going to get a lot uglier before it gets fixed, if it ever gets fixed. What Delta said about staggering in hung over to vote yourself dry, that is the absolute truth. I don't think I can live around people that idiotic, even if they are reasonably friendly and mind their own business.

I'm glad to see that you used the word overreaching, I see the same thing. Part of me wonders if this is just the darkness before the dawn, that they're going to overstep so badly that they'll have their asses kicked into tomorrow-morrowland. But unfortunately, I see a lot of complacency and disconnection here. People here take a lot more shit than what I'm used to.

LayedBack

Eh fuck anyone who tells me I'm wrong for wanting to go to Colorado or another friendly state just for the laws there. Why don't you fucking come down to Virginia and live in fucking fear of growing and smoking even though you are sick as a god damned dieing dog? If I actually had the means to move to a friendly state and grow then I would, shamelessly. I mean my state hasn't even had a fucking opportunity to vote on the issue since like 1970 you ungrateful greedy little pricks. (I'm only addressing the people in here being dicks about it, to everyone else thanks for being reasonable)

And you know what if my state ever did legalize I would invite all you mofos to come on down here and help overgrow these stupid ignorant shits!

M

MrSterling

You're completely wrong. This year there was none, but Virginia's legislature has put forward two bills per year - one for decrim and one for medicinal, for going back at least a decade. It gets shot down every year. The major delegate supporting was Harvey Morgan, an old Republican retired pharmacist in his 70s. Lobby your state senator and delegate, especially around January when the government session starts. They *will* listen if you call, it's just that all the people who whine that they won't listen never call...

If you're living in fear of smoking you need to move to a different part of the state. Now there are parts of VA where they will pound you in the ass for growing, but I've also seen shit like rural growers getting community service for dozens of plants. Everything is a shade of grey, especially enforcement of drug laws. God bless places where police still treat people like people and not endless data to process.

Edit: inviting people down post-legalization to overgrow defeats the purpose. The purpose of overgrow is that no law which can be overgrown is enforceable. Overgrow now, not later.

darkvade420

its ok guys just grow weed and smoke it the debates are done we passed it I haven't got arrested for pot ever since.tell you the truth I haven't been busted for a while you almost have to be retarded to get caught smoking weed even in illegal states.

D

DryNobBob

go to a med state but not a legal state, that would be more your style, IMHO. You'll find the same shit in Oregon and Washington also, although Oregon didnt' and won't pass a legalization bill, that 24 oz possession limit is nice, what is CO, six oz? You can do better, just go farther. Need a roomie? lol, just kiddin, no really, no, really :tiphat:

Eh fuck anyone who tells me I'm wrong for wanting to go to Colorado or another friendly state just for the laws there. Why don't you fucking come down to Virginia and live in fucking fear of growing and smoking even though you are sick as a god damned dieing dog? If I actually had the means to move to a friendly state and grow then I would, shamelessly. I mean my state hasn't even had a fucking opportunity to vote on the issue since like 1970 you ungrateful greedy little pricks. (I'm only addressing the people in here being dicks about it, to everyone else thanks for being reasonable)

And you know what if my state ever did legalize I would invite all you mofos to come on down here and help overgrow these stupid ignorant shits!

Latest posts

Latest posts