What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MountainBudz Underground Lair

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks guy's! Wow it has been a long time, glad to see all the old faces coming back around. Friends really do stick together on here eh?

I will get back to each of you individually when I get a bit more time to do so. Unfortunately things did not work out too well for me this season... I lost EVERYTHING. All my cuts, over $3,500 worth of seeds, half my lights, my $$ etc... I am sure you guys get the hint of "what happened" to me. It was every growers worst nightmare. But I can't let that stop me or hold me down... All I can do is get up out of the hole and push even harder than before. I am slowly building myself back up and trying to aquire a few of the things I have lost. Honestly, the seed and cut loss is what hurt me the most. It took me a long time to get where I was and now I am starting over, with nothing.

I will update more tonight when I have a little more time. Advice I can give all, is always spend as much time as possible with your family and your loves ones... Including you're garden and always have your most important, crucial, and valuable items stored some place they cannot be found. If your living or gardening in an outlaw state, keep your odor under control and check for leaks EVERYDAY! Multiple times per day, at that.

Hope everyone had an awesome 2018 season inside and out! :tiphat:

Damn sorry to hear man.....alot of these guys don't understand how hard it is in these illegal states. I was really scared around outdoor harvest time and took a break online. It's a constant worry 24/7 that ur gonna get that knock. It can really wear you down mentally. Check ur messages I sent

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Damn sorry to hear man.....alot of these guys don't understand how hard it is in these illegal states. I was really scared around outdoor harvest time and took a break online. It's a constant worry 24/7 that ur gonna get that knock. It can really wear you down mentally. Check ur messages I sent

Hey WV, check your PM's. I shot you a message back. Sorry I have been busy between work and the holidays...

I am slowly but surely trying to get back on my feet. Some of the cuts that I lost I know I can never get back, but in gold time I will obtain replacements and keep searching through genetics and finding keepers. Its just gonna take a long time.

One good thing is that for once in 3 years I am finally clean from the pain meds the doctor has been pushing on me. Was not allowed to have them in jail, so I spent some time clean from them and ever since there is no looking back, done with that shit for GOOD! I feel like a new person and have my family back, back to the old me and feel better now than before I ever started them! So at least one good thing came of it and it feels good to not be selfish and care about nothing but myself and the next pill I have to take. I can finally feel again, in raw emotion and it feels like heaven...

Thanks everyone for being supportive! :tiphat:

insomniac_AU

Sorry to hear mate. It's always been a fear of mine too living in a country with prohibition. Touch wood I've been lucky so far. Wish you all the best. I can't do much from here in AU but I hope you're on your feet soon.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow! That's tough to swallow! Sorry to hear that! Your state must not be too mean, you're still here. Pretty sure some states still have inhumane sentences if its over an ounce or 10 pounds. Its crazy!

Glad you're here, could have got shot! And you're off the medication, that's great! Cannabis will help you stay off that stuff! God is with us! Jesus gave his life for us, so we live our life for Him!

Looking forward to the redemption grow! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you God for Mountainbuds and the opportunity you've given him to live the life you've called him to live. Thank you for providing for our every need, and for your Holy spirit, a spirit of truth and love! May your blessing be with Mountainbuds as he goes through this uncertain time. We know you go before us to defeat our enemies. I pray that you speak into his heart and tell him the way he should go. I ask that you give him peace that is supernatural, Lord. Clear his mind, so he can see clearly which way he should go, living by faith for Your perfect creation. In Jesus name I pray. Forever and ever! Amen.

MountainBudz

Update on progress...

I have a few friends pitching in and sending me a couple care packages with some great genetics. I also had placed a few orders myself over the holidays and took advantage of the sales.

Looks like I will be doing a lot of bean popping and pheno hunting in the next few months...

Maybe even start a new thread since I am starting over fresh... This is gonna be interesting for sure. I love popping beans and searching through variations.

Happy Holidays folks and pipeline thanks for the prayer! I need it!

:tiphat:

MountainBudz

Here are a few of the things I have coming my way... These are all from GPS.

I have to say, Gu~ is one hell of a guy, hell of a friend!! ;)... My hat is off to ya brother! :tiphat:

Peacemaker
Orange Blossom Special
Tomahawk
Night Rider
Snake Oil
MACdawg
Texas Butter
Cookies N Chem
City Slicker
Cowboy Cookies
Eagle Scout
Pioneer Kush
Pebble Pusher
Cake n Chem

Now on a different note, I have a few cuts on the way as well. A nice c99 cut that was selected out of a large seed run. A cookies n chem cut that was selected from a large seed run and also an L.A. Affie... I still need to obtain some more cuts for my arsenal, its just gonna take time and patience is a virtue.

Thanks to everyone for helping me out, it truly means everything to me!

I also got a nice little order in the process from SHN. Some dominion and exotic. I will update that later on.

Oh and how could I ever forget.... The one and only (and yes I brag quiet often about it because till this day it is one of the BEST strains I have EVER grown out, with every pheno being worth keeping around) 5 packs of "Someones" Sugar Punch. This one here will be worked hard... I am gonna try and get it infused with some good ole American genetics ;) Me and "the breeder of SP" have spoke a lot lately and according to him it is the exact same seed with the exact same results, parents, etc that its always been... Still full of that grape, berry, skunky, super silver hazey goodness!

Other than that I currently have 5 bagseed going that I found in my Bruce Banner 2.0 buds and 5 seed I found in my last Karma crumbled lime grows. There has to be something good come of it I hope, that was two top shelf burns right there... I still have a little bud left from each of those I will try and get pics up sometime of the two from the keepers I found before everything went to hell for me.

MountainBudz

Just received word from a member on another forum, from Colorado that he can get me any cut I want for a small fee... Actually a really good deal and they come rooted. So that is going to get me ahead for while. I will update later with my option on selections. He did mention he had ecsd, gg4 and skva chem 91 on handm, but said he could practically get any cut I need. So might possibly have a good cut hook up on the way! Fingers crossed!

:peacock:

MountainBudz

Got my beans in the mail yesterday... Now just trying to decide which ones on the list I'm gonna soak overnight...

Hmmm.. Choices choices. I will update, when I decide. :biggrin:

MountainBudz

The new beginning...

The new beginning...

So I decided to drop some beans for now... :biggrin:

This does not conclude my entire selection for this run, but this is where we start.

6 Sundance Kid
3 Pioneer Kush
4 Cookies N Chem
4 Orange Blossom Special
4 City Slicker
4 Pebble Pusher
4 Peace Maker

I also dropped a few seeds that I found in the flower of my selected keeper from Karmas crumbled lime as well as the Dark Horse Bruce Banner 2.0 keeper I found. Sucks that I lost all my cuts, but you never know, there could be fire within those beans. Both of those plants were straight frost producing monsters. The crumbled lime was sweet candy, with plenty of purple, hints of lime candy and skunk, with a touch of baked sweet goods. The Banner 2.0 was more on the "piney" side of the spectrum with hues of slight purple and violet pink, with a very pronounced earthy strawberry smell. Both of them oozed with trichs and the bud density was an A+. The potency stood up to the looks and mouth watering taste/smell...

I have more beans on the way both from forum buddies and breeders, as well as cuts. This run will mostly be from seed, I'm leaning more towards pheno hunting these days and finding my own treasures/keepers, rather than searching out established cuts. Gonna run a higher plant count, less veg time, so I can get the ball rolling again. I also have some Hammer Head MAC crosses on the way as well.

Will drop back by to update soon. :tiphat:

iTarzan

I am glad you are free but worried you won't be for very long. Isn't the probation office or someone going to be snooping around?

MountainBudz

I am glad you are free but worried you won't be for very long. Isn't the probation office or someone going to be snooping around?

No probation officer,no reporting. My current grow op is not anywhere near my property.

I can't say that I'm not uncomfortable with it however...

MountainBudz

Good News...

Good News...

100% germination rate on all beans!

:woohoo:

They just hit the rain water moistened promix this morning, in nursery trays...

It has begun!

:biggrin:

MountainBudz

I shall add, that I went ahead and popped 2 more beans of the FPOG x Stardawg for a total of 6...

Also dropped a few more of those Crumbled Lime beans I mentioned recently.

MountainBudz

So since this is a new beginning/adventure for me, I am thinking about possibly making a new thread.. Things are much different now than before.

I'm gonna think on it, I'll decide something by the end of the day.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
hope all is going well MB.....please be careful, dont be afraid to push the brakes a ill man. it's hard to do things once the bullseye is on ur back. Sorry to preach man, but im 100% behind you man. You do great great work buddy. These fuckin southern cops are dirty as you know. Let me know if i can be of any help.

MountainBudz

hope all is going well MB.....please be careful, dont be afraid to push the brakes a ill man. it's hard to do things once the bullseye is on ur back. Sorry to preach man, but im 100% behind you man. You do great great work buddy. These fuckin southern cops are dirty as you know. Let me know if i can be of any help.

Everything is going great so far! Thanks for dropping in my friend WV.. I have been doing some "pre-grow" cleaning and getting everything prepped for this run. Gonna do a few tweaks this round and some changes. A quarter of my flower room will be split into a veg room as well, I will get that project done before I flip to flower.

I am being as careful as I can, it's just hard to stop a man that is performing the work he does with a drive for the passion that he loves to do, ya know? Its a harmless hobby that has never hurt anyone. Although I understand the laws, I can't help but keep growing... Regardless of what happens, it will never be the wrong thing to do. I know that isn't what you are insinuating, I'm just putting it out there.

I was born for this. I shall die for it, sacrifice for it, as well. It's the only thing I have ever been good at...

Take care WV, keep in touch and keep dropping by! And yeah, they are ALL dirty in some form or fashion around here, been that way since I can remember and I don't ever see that changing!

:tiphat:

MountainBudz

Well, I have decided to start a new thread to kick off the new year, new changes, etc... Should be fun!

I gotta ask in case no one else has, didnt they seize your electronic stuff? I mean dude your still going through the processes here and already back up with seeds and cuts. WTF is really going on. seems they would have access to who you are online and also know your setting back up before you even have the other stuff squashed. I mean P.O officers can search your house whenever they feel like so unless you moved to another state, I think people need to know your hot right now man.