What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MountainBudz Underground Lair

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Howdy there y'all! This thread was on the verge of being extinct, but I am back, for how long I cannot say for sure. You guys that was following the thread and those who are wondering, you can find all my current work over on my "Guerilla Underground Thread" in the outdoor section of the forums. When I do stop by the forums, which is rare nowdays due to the busy outdoor season, that is usually where I drop my updates.

After that first run in my new grow op, I ran a second which was recently harvested, nothing really photo worthy tbh. I had severe heat issues even down to running 2 lights, then to 1. However finally, I have a really nice mini-split installed and with all 4000 watts running it can keep temps manageable, as a matter of fact I can even drop the temps down low enough to bring out the autumn colors in the flowers a couple weeks before harvest. I love my new mini-split and it is finally going to allow a controlled temp environment and I will be able to grow them out exactly like I want them to their full potential.

I have a HUGE guerilla grow going this year and I am basically working dusk till dawn out in the bush everyday. I can most definitely say it is the biggest, best, happiest grow I have had in 17 years of green thumbing... Thank God. Now of the choppers don't snatch it all I will come out good in the end!

I had harvested the last of that second run 2 weeks ago. I threw these 2 plants in a little over a month ago just for the hell of it as soon as I purchased my mini split AC... They are turning out amazing! Rock hard nuggets full of crystals however I did cut back on the nitrogen a little too early on these 2 and also fed them a little too high a dose of mammoth P which I have learned will make your plants literally eat the fuck out of P. That's the reason for the yellow leaves especially on Jelly Pie #4... It is very Chem D dominant, the other Jelly Pie #5 is a stardawg dominant with a good touch of grape pie... They both are gonna be great yielders and I look forward to chopping them. I have been vegging a ton of girls to throw into the flower room, which will be ready to flower within a week, that is when I plan to pull the trigger on 12/12... I am losing the scrog net "nonkore crawling for me, I do enough of that everyday out in the bush!", and using tomato cages which I have found to like very much more than a scrog net anyways...

Here is the coolest thing about these plants, as a little experiment I ran these two girls with ZERO co2... I do not even have a fresh air intake, just air cooled lights and a mini split AC keeping the room temps in check... I am starting to wonder if I even need co2... These girls are pretty damn big to not be reviewing co2 and only in 3 gallon containers to beat that...

Jelly Pie #5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MountainBudz

The "Chem D" pheno...

The "Chem D" pheno...

This is the Chem D pheno, Jelly Pie #4

Will get more bud shots soon, closer up like I did of the #5 pheno...

picture.php

picture.php

The pics would look much much clearer and nicer if I could figure out how to upload the photos without having to only upload screenshots... For some reason, regardless of the direction I tilt my phone, the photos always upload sideways and it makes it really aggravating to look at...

Hope everyone is well!!! :tiphat:

ODF

Damn nice! Heading over to the Guerilla Underground right away.

Also looking forward to see the results you get with dialed temps. Should be sick

MountainBudz

Damn nice! Heading over to the Guerilla Underground right away.

Also looking forward to see the results you get with dialed temps. Should be sick

Thanks brother! Yeah you should swing by and check out what's going on. I have several plants that are gonna surpass the 1 lb mark and a few that I truly believe is going to climb over the 2lb and then one I can almost guarantee will hand over 3 plus lbs! It had been a GREAT year for me buddy... I hope it is the same for everyone else as well!

I am looking forward to that too my friend. We shall see soon!

Nice looking flowers.:tiphat:

Thank you Fred S! :tiphat:

MountainBudz

Another Update

Another Update

This Jelly Pie #4 pheno is spectacular! She is a frost factory for sure. Of all the Jelly Pie grows I have seen, rarely have I seen a green pheno, most are purple or at least have purple sugar leaves. This one right here I call the "Chem D pheno" because she absolutely reeks of sour, burnt skunk rubber, baby shit, ruined meat and complete nasty goodness stench... She is getting frostier by the minute folks, I have cutting of her tucked back and I am glad I did. I have now started taking cuttings from EVERY SINGLE plant that I grow because you never know when that keeper will come about.. And also a new method I have incorporated into my life is storing the cuttings in the fridge. My Jelly Pie #5 cuttings had been stored in the fridge for over 3 months, when I stuck them in clear solo cups a couple weeks ago to root, those suckers had roots in 5 days and I ain't lying... Fastest rooting strain I have ever seen. I think the fridge plays part in this as well.

Jelly Pie #4 (Chem D pheno)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If she smokes as good as she freezes, I will be keeping her around a while!

MountainBudz

Jelly Pie #5.... This one has a tad bit of sweetness to it but nothing candy sweet like my last one o down in my last run. It was pure grape candy or grape cotton candy terps and also some of the sweetest smoke I have ever smoked in my life... Very euphoric high and numbed the body, great for pain. This pheno however leans more to the stardawg side and has some sour, garlicky roast beef terps with a touch of rotting grapes.

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy folks!!! :tiphat:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting warmed up for outdoor harvest! Looks and sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing!:smoke:

Rightous plant! Cannabis will never be eradicated!

Dont you love all the natural variation we see in cannabis. Its one of the coolest plants! One day she'll be set free. We're laying the groundwork for humanity to breed the best herb on earth. Imagine another 100 or 200 years how the genetics will be brought out to their potential by talented breeders! We are part of preserving an important heritage.

Its great the clones stay good in the fridge. I wonder what temp your fridge is? How did you have them stored in there. How big were the cutting sizes?

-TheShortTexan-

Man mountainbudz those look amazing. Been lurking in your guerilla thread for awhile. You stay busy man. Keep up the indoor grows when you can! I'm curious... before you got your heat issues under control, what kind of temps were you hitting before it started giving you trouble? I've got a diary going on a white rhino and it stays pretty warm.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey man hope you been doing ok ......I'm in the process of setting up a 4x4 or something so I can back to a lil indoor stuff!!!!

Dawgfunk

Wooo let’s see that rks! I can smell it from here!! Damn, h/o...shit, that’s me. Stiff breeze stankin up the spot! Nah foreal tho good to see you back around man, can’t wait for some updates! Hope you been puffin tuff!

MountainBudz

Thanks guy's! Wow it has been a long time, glad to see all the old faces coming back around. Friends really do stick together on here eh?

I will get back to each of you individually when I get a bit more time to do so. Unfortunately things did not work out too well for me this season... I lost EVERYTHING. All my cuts, over $3,500 worth of seeds, half my lights, my $$ etc... I am sure you guys get the hint of "what happened" to me. It was every growers worst nightmare. But I can't let that stop me or hold me down... All I can do is get up out of the hole and push even harder than before. I am slowly building myself back up and trying to aquire a few of the things I have lost. Honestly, the seed and cut loss is what hurt me the most. It took me a long time to get where I was and now I am starting over, with nothing.

I will update more tonight when I have a little more time. Advice I can give all, is always spend as much time as possible with your family and your loves ones... Including you're garden and always have your most important, crucial, and valuable items stored some place they cannot be found. If your living or gardening in an outlaw state, keep your odor under control and check for leaks EVERYDAY! Multiple times per day, at that.

Hope everyone had an awesome 2018 season inside and out! :tiphat: