What's new

MountainBudz Underground Lair

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Well looks like I have found a very nice keeper out of the 1 of 2 fem seeds I got as freebies...she is a Pineapple Chunk from Barneys Farm.

I don't have pics right at this moment but she is just at week 2 of flower and triched out leaves from center bud nodes to the tips of the fan leaves. I feel like she will be a keeper... Buds just kinda seem like they aren't going to stack so tight but its really still too early in flower to tell for sure right now.

Just picked up a bulk shipment of tomato cages I am replacing that aggravating AF scrog net with... Tomato cages are in my opinion the best, compact training device for weed. Ill try and get some photos of the room currently and also that Pineapple Chunk tonight.

Oh yeah and the Corey... She is definitely in line for photo shoots tonight all plants are coming down tonight and start the trimming after dark till morning. Time to move the rest of the newbies in. Probably gonna order my mini split system and co2 burner in a couple of days. Excited as hell!

Gotta get me a few bags of coco to try out as well and get some more nutes ordered up. Think I have decided to stick with Advanced Nutrients and run it half and half with organic amendments. I have found this to be an excellent combo... Also just got an order I placed of a big bottle of Mammoth P... Gonna see what all the hypes about.

:tiphat: Stay tuned!

MountainBudz

Did someone say, Double Funk!?!?

Did someone say, Double Funk!?!?

:woohoo: Testers arrived yesterday!!!

Sour Dosidos x Headbanger

picture.php

picture.php

MountainBudz

And we can't forget...

And we can't forget...

The Blissful Wizard x Stardawg testers...

:biggrin:

Forgot to throw these up on my thread when I snatched them from GPS on 420!

picture.php

MountainBudz

Been a minute since an update. I am just now returning home from working the guerilla gardens... Damn, what a LONG night!

Anyways, I managed to grab me a couple new packs...

Dominion Seeds - Granny Skunk

Lucky Dog Seeds - Double Krush

:biggrin:

MountainBudz

I talked with Duke about the granny and he said it was pure old school Ghani funk. When he mentioned it putting off odors reminiscent of dirty socks, chicken shit, coffee with sickingly sweet undertones I knew I needed that right away. I grew out some Afghan way back in the day that had this identical odor and have been looking for it since. Gotta love Duke D for bringing fire back into the scene!

MountainBudz

Pineapple Chunk freebie

Turned out VERY nice.. This stuff is potent, and mostly all in the head. Definitely a pineapple pheno... In all honesty this freebie seed from Barneys Farm turned out what seem to be even more potent than my last clone run. Very euphoric and gives you extreme heavy chink eyes. It does kinda have a heavy harsh comedown, but that it to be expected of such potent herb.

picture.php

Dawgfunk

Lookin mighty fine mbudz, just started deppin my night rider so i’ll have to let you know how the mammoth p is workin. Buddy told me it eats up a lot of phosphorus,(one of our buds who’s an oldschool head didnt use any bloomfertinflower and it started to show deficiency) and from hisexperience with it, you probably wanna add that mammoth right as the nugs start to set. I guess every strain and medium is different though so have fun however you do it! How’s that kentucky rks comin along?

redwood-roots

Just read up from page one. Dope thread and tasty looking buds. So many beans cracking you have me ready to soak some lol

I'm locked in

MountainBudz

Lookin mighty fine mbudz, just started deppin my night rider so i’ll have to let you know how the mammoth p is workin. Buddy told me it eats up a lot of phosphorus,(one of our buds who’s an oldschool head didnt use any bloomfertinflower and it started to show deficiency) and from hisexperience with it, you probably wanna add that mammoth right as the nugs start to set. I guess every strain and medium is different though so have fun however you do it! How’s that kentucky rks comin along?

Thanks for updating me on the Night Rider man. I have been so min existent on here lately. My apologies as I have been planting a HUGE guerilla grow this year. I have been digging 5 to 10 good sized holes everyday and amending and planting at night. I am putting tons of effort into my operations this year and I am finding it harder to find time to get on the forums and follow thru with solid journals, but once digging and planting slows down then I am hoping to pick back up, which will be in late June or so when I am finally completed. Some plants I sit out a week ago we're started from seed all the way back in early Feb and vegged to around 6 ft tall indoor before placing outside. I expect some monsters as I have really only been running large plants this year.

I have a ton of Hillbilly Roadkill going outdoors this year. They all seem to carry a common trait, VERY happy with them so far and also what I was expecting it to be. They all seem to carry double serrations in the leaves, some more than others but I have seen maybe 3 or 4 phenos out of around 40 or 50 plants that hasn't had any serrations yet.

The smell on a stem rub is burnt rubber, body odor, rotten acidic piss, animal musk and just straight up wet dog fresh skunk spray. I am running a ton of them and will find exactly what I'm looking for. They all share these traits, the winner is out there. The only odd thing about it is that almost 80% of the plants this far have been females. Which I'm not complaining because I have some super nice stanky studs, trying to match the right one up to correlate with the patterns and traits of the momma's that I have chosen. Trust me fellas that are curious, she will come around :biggrin:

Hillbilly Roadkill (bunches of these on their 12th node, on the way to their permanent outdoor grow holes!)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Also, I would like to add that my mini split is here and by Monday I will have some cold air and be able to dial down my op as cool as I want it, as well as supplemental co2 burner...maybe tank not sure which I will run as of yet.

MountainBudz

Just read up from page one. Dope thread and tasty looking buds. So many beans cracking you have me ready to soak some lol

I'm locked in

Thanks for stopping by redwood roots! I love to know that people enjoy my thread and my work. I have a ton to come and since the last harvest that is documented here I am only 2 week max or less, from my next harvest. Night Rider, Full Moon Fever, Jelly Pie and Purple outlaw this round. Have some Bruce Banner Bx3 fixing to head to flower room as well as some Copper Chem, Raindance, Cookies n Chem and tons more. I've been a stocking up on Duke Diamond gear too as of late. I'm fixing to start getting into breeding old genetics too, I have been in contact with the old hillbillies I used to associate with back in the day when I was a still buying bud out of the mountains. I have come across several old heads that are still carrying some very surprising old genetics that are a rarity today. One day I will get to listing those, but for now, it shall remain a mystery ;) just makes it more exciting!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
MountainBudz I was reading about your odor problems back on page 11 or so. When I was around Chicago growing indoors I don't know how I didn't go to jail. I had the BEST carbon filters money could buy. They were from South Carolina. I had 2 huge carbon filters...1 big one going through another before exhausted outside. With the 3 big inline fans exhausting the air out the top of my house through the chimney through dry ducting I had all the way out the top. I'll tell you what it was impossible to ever really get rid of the smell. I could smell it a half mile down the street it was just so uneasy a feeling. I had a friend who didn't smoke say he could smell my grow over a mile away lol(always grew the good strains too). I had a lot, a lot , a lot of money into my carbon filters and exhaust/inline fans and tried various setups.....thankfully I lived around a older few couples and I wasn't around somewhere that people may have questioned the smell. I actually think it's impossible to completely remove the smell because we like to grow a lot of killer strains indoors and the filters can only do so much. Plus when you exhaust the air it kinda goes were it wants. It did help some when I ran my ducting up the chimney but it's still bad enough to always keep u or edge....especially in mid/late flowering. Maybe run a half mile of ducting somewhere if possible to exhaust lol. Almost run a ducting line underground and bring it out like a water line or something is what I would attempt here in the Mtns . I've thought about setting up a indoor grow down here but the smell issue is my main reason for not doing it as of now. I grew indoors 15yr and love it, that's what I did

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
That Hillbilly road kill looks good. The smell you describe made me think of our old dog lol. I just ran outside in a downpour to cover some small plants/seedlings. The smelly old dog was trying to squeeze under the plastic cover for the plants.....we gotta trim some hair and bath this thing lol. You gotta have some negatives in a decent watch dog.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Great pics and info. I kind of need the 413, I think xD
Waiting patiently for that Roadkill...
Got a couple Night Rider and Hickoks going, one of the Hickoks are really stinky, deep funky gas. Those are some major sleepers, too bad it's discontinued, the GTH cut used is awesome, head gear for days.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey MountainBudz I'm sure you said it before, but how big on average do you dig your holes ???? I wrecked my 4wheeler last yr and don't have one I'm having to walk and go by vehicle to guerilla grow. You know how it is when you can get back in these hollers on a 4wheeler and plant everywhere. Hopefully next yr I'll grab me an old 350 honda or something to get back to were I need to be. I'd love to have plants started back in Feb,Mar your gonna have some trees old bud. I'm gonna keep some of my fem plants close to my property and try to get what I can and have nice big containers/grow bags and try to put all the resources I can into them. And I'm gonna get out and try to guerilla as many holes and plots as I have a plant to sink somewhere. Glad to have somebody that knows the Mtns to BS.

Dawgfunk

Hey there mountainbuds, how’s it going on your end?? Found some of the same leaf traits on some alphakronik spring mixes we’re running right now, same sawblade teeth action you got going on. Hope those babies are looking stellar!!

Latest posts

Latest posts