What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain High's Headband

Mountain High

Veteran
Sweeeeet. I got my eye on this one. Just started flowering some Headband myself. Gotta love that stinky bitch!

AWWWW SHHHIIIITTT, WHAT UP HOMIE!?!?

Good to see you're back around here again.

Feel free to through up some of those bad ass Headband pics you take.

Been a while icough2getoff, cheers. :friends:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tagged

Tagged

Looks promising. Great strain you have there.
Best of luck to you.

:tiphat:

Mountain High

Veteran
Looking good man....enjoyed the last thread with CJ too. Can't wait to see how these turn out...how much do u water each container per day?? And are u still using the 1k & raptor hood? Good vibez

Thanks man, no more drip this round. I'm hand watering about 1/2 gallon per 9x9 container a day. Still using the Raptor hood, but its now 2K, going to add a 600 hps thats just sitting in my closet unused. 2600w total for the 5x10 area.

Great work ;)

Thanks Jare:wave:
You're killing it man. Just wondering why you aren't running Pico's manifold this run.

D2G

Hey bro, thanks. No drip, just hand watering. Once a day is plenty for these lil ladies, it's a bummer to have to be here to water every day but I didn't want to make a new manifold for this one run. Kinda getting out of coco and going to 100% organic soil. I just get bored of the same style after a couple years, so I need to mix it up and want to dial in a organic soil garden.:)

Im tuned in also.Loved the last grow MH. Could you explain the heads formula. That the same as KISS? Maxibloom or something similar?

Yo BudMuncher! H3AD formula is a modified lucas formula fit to needs of coco for cal,mag and potassium. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=55683, this is a must read if you plan on growing in coco.

Beautiful pics, VERY healthy plants! Can't wait to see some updates!

Gracias, I'll try to keep it updated once a week for ya.

Looks promising. Great strain you have there.
Best of luck to you.

:tiphat:
Thanks Marlo, She's a keeper for sure.

Stay safe everyone!:wave:

TicalionStalion

MH, great thread man, I got a sour kush/headband from DNA in veg, cant wait to see how she turns out. so far outstinking the ECSD in veg, we'll see. Ill snag a pic soon.

icough2getoff

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mountain High again."

Shaping up nicely! I can smell her from here.

primeform

wow, very nice indeed. Ive been on the hunt for this strain for a while now. Do you mind if I ask where you got her? Cant get ahold of the last 3 people I know that have her.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Nice ..I'm jealous ..I have the fake dna headband in flower ..I love that green leather look ..CHEM leafs have ..

Space Case

Veteran
Looking good bro! I supposedly have the Loompa headband, but a few folks have told me that they think its the original daywrecker headband. I'm curious to compare, either way, your pics look great and my cut is fire!

I'm curious as to how your flavor and yield compare with coco vs. soil.

TicalionStalion

Nice ..I'm jealous ..I have the fake dna headband in flower ..I love that green leather look ..CHEM leafs have ..

fake headband?? I have a DNA headband, or sour kush (the newest one) in veg, shit is looking real promising. in no way do I see it being fake. smells worse than the ECSD in veg, great structure, beautiful leaf shape and overall foliage...cant wait to flower this shit! Im gonna assault her for cuts tomorrow!

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
fake headband?? I have a DNA headband, or sour kush (the newest one) in veg, shit is looking real promising. in no way do I see it being fake. smells worse than the ECSD in veg, great structure, beautiful leaf shape and overall foliage...cant wait to flower this shit! Im gonna assault her for cuts tomorrow!

lol ..my fault i meant fake as in not the clone only version...they renamed it thats why i said fake ..shit is dank! i took a cut to veg into a monster ..if i were u i would veg till a good height bc she doesnt stretch much in flower ..i love the smell of this plant !