What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mothers - What You Got thread!

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Roll on the day when we can go to our own dispensaries and just pick up our cuttings of choice and feel pretty confident in it being 100% legit.

Peace.

Unfortunately dispensaries are just as dumb and greedy as individuals and often slang fake or bug infested cuts.

Joesy's only condition was that GG4 was not to be passed to a dispensary. It took a while before they got hold of it but the inevitable happened post HTCC hype and you now see dispensaries offering GG5, 6, 7 blah blah bullshit.

Peace

H

Hash-Head

Some tidy cuts in here. I keep a small group until I get off my backside and sort a dedicated mother space with a footprint greater than 60cm2.

Blues/livers
Psychosis
NL5 (bodhi)
SilverAK (KDS)
Originaldawg (Original Diesel X Trestardawg)
Stardawg F2
Unknown Lemon Indica

I have two Gorilla Grape f6 in testing, a purple pheno and green pheno. Hopefully one is worth hanging onto.

H

Hash-Head

Hey Hemp :) Coming on great, I'm on top of the mildew issue so it's full steam ahead.

"HEMPEROR"

ok may aswel update mine as there,s been a few additions and a few dropped too.:)

shishkaberry, strawberry aka (fresita) cut.
delicatessen lilly and queen mother.
platinum blue dream
dj shorts blueberry sativa (lems) cut.
90,s blueberry indica, aka (Detroit cut).
indiana bubblegum.
bubblegum hp.
USB
blue jack
blues/livers.
true blues.
heaths chiesel (byc)
las vegas lemon skunk
million$baby.
cherry ak cut.
ultimate medicine.
nebu,s black russian.
bs cheese?.
psychosis
blue meanie (last run)

coming.
exo cheese
nycd manderina cut
c mass (ortue) cut
corey sd (resend)

:tiphat:......................

Last edited:
H

Hash-Head

Sadly no, I have 5 of the f1s left so I didn't bother to take cuts of the two I ran last time. Kicking myself. There's a short Tre pheno that has a bluesy undertone that is so nice in everyway. I'm hoping to find something similar in the last 5.

"HEMPEROR"

Lol. Good name. What's it's genetics? Or is that unknown....

yeh mate its a pheno found in the 1st backcross of a project to cube/ibl the livers cut selection from 30 odd plants,kinda like ugorg did but with the real cut this time:biggrin: i originally gifted a cut to a breeder over the road last summer on the promise of some beans from the final outcome. he found this pheno and i said FK,it ill try it as he said it stinks so nice:), he used an ultra skunk male im told that has very distinctive leafs so would be easy to choose away from,hence the name, ultra SB. had it a few months now but will make room for one next run.:)

hazig

hello,
my gang ;)

-amnesia core cut
-killingfileds (green pheno)
-super lemon haze
-jaggen
-medi haze
-shiva skunk
-wappa
-amnesia (hypro, more fruit/floral,less haze)
-white skunk
-ak 47
-choco haze
-k2
-lsd
-lemon kush headband

zamzia

Veteran
I'm now down to

GG#4
A.H. Core cut
Diesel
Chiesel BYC
Khalisi K8 (purple) and K3 (green)

I have a few rooted cuts I was generously gifted to add to the mother tent soon. Other than that, I have 19 BOG Sour Strawberry plants (from seed) on the go and more seeds to work through for some fresh keepers.

B

birdman_

< CaseyJones Blue Meanie.Critical Kush

Hows ya,ZZ!? :tiphat:
"Dont say tops. haha"

Last edited:

zamzia

Veteran
Hey "birdman" I'm ok thanks fella. How you doing? Yeah, I needed a clean out. I've been having stress and really bit the bullet and if the mother wasn't looking good and/or I had cuts, they went in the bin. Hard decision given that I was gifted all of these clone only cuts, but I had to do it for my sanity. Eventually I'll probably get down to a couple of plants that I hold as mothers and no more. Life goes on...

B

birdman_

Yup..We ARE Spoilt for Choice!..

^ yea ok ;) Exactly Halfway there with the CS Bro ! [Community Service] i.e 100hrs done.
Spose im pretty jolly cus of this really

Last edited:
Z

zooty

SLH unknown cut
Critical cheese

Just grabbed some Karma OG and Kosher kush regs hopefully find some fire in those