What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mothers - What You Got thread!

2020 mothers list

Purple blues
Core
Livers/blues
Manny stardawg
Triangle kush cookies
Garlic Parma cookies(connoisseur cookies x banana cream)
Kasabian kush(purple blues x cherry posh og)
#33 splitter

Still addicted to popping beans though lol, just waiting on 15 to show sex before flip to flower 7x limepop stars, 2x banana cream f2s and 4x super orange glue

Just popped 20x kasabian kush, 10x banana cream f2s, 10x who dat orange kush and 4x con chem x GDP og chem

Anyone in UK got ECSD?

BigPhil

Veteran
Exodus cheese is that still floating about? I wonder how diluted it is, I can't see many people having 30 year old mother plants. I never hear of any oldskool blueberry any more, I remember the early blue cheese been pukka as well. Oooo yeah.

No mothers currently but have some awesome bean's in my fridge, I'm sure I will find some nice keepers. Mainly Bodhi bean's but have some 10+ year old plus bean's I will try my luck with as well.

C

Capra ibex

Exodus cheese is that still floating about? I wonder how diluted it is, I can't see many people having 30 year old mother plants. I never hear of any oldskool blueberry any more, I remember the early blue cheese been pukka as well. Oooo yeah.

No mothers currently but have some awesome bean's in my fridge, I'm sure I will find some nice keepers. Mainly Bodhi bean's but have some 10+ year old plus bean's I will try my luck with as well.

Not 30 year old mother plants, but mothers made from a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone.

What do you mean by 'dilution'? That a plant will lose something if it is cloned enough times?
Isn't that bro-science? I honestly wouldn't know....

V

ValleyHill

Not 30 year old mother plants, but mothers made from a clone of a clone of a clone of a clone.

What do you mean by 'dilution'? That a plant will lose something if it is cloned enough times?
I can never understand that theory. I f you got a 30 year old plant, then over them years she would have been thru difficult times with viruses and illnesses. Just like we as humans do,
thru evolution your creating a super plant if you know how to take care of her and nurse her back to full health when she does get poorly.
her immune system should be better than any seed plant. That's my close hand observation anyway.it once took me 8 months to nurse an old cutting back to full health taking a cutting from a cutting and so on.
Vh

BigPhil

Veteran

Yeah man I read something or was chatting with someone a few years back. Said after the 7th generation of mother then it's not as good as as say the 1st few and will be weaker. It's something I taken in but never looked into it

BigPhil

Veteran

Well I've looked into it, Looks like it is a Myth a clone taken from a clone from a clone etc x 100, Will be the same still as the 1st one. With no genetic drift.

Bro-science lol

MD84

I was only listening to a hash church video yesterday where they mentioned stuff like this. Giving a plant or tissue to one of these companies, maybe Phylos was mentioned i can't remember. And they can clean it up of any viruses bad bacteria etc to bring the vigor back to the plant that was previously making it 'dud'. Interesting stuff tbh. I've still yet to get my hands on a real exodus cut but hoefully it can be kept around in good health with the above tech these days.

scrogrow

I was only listening to a hash church video yesterday where they mentioned stuff like this. Giving a plant or tissue to one of these companies, maybe Phylos was mentioned i can't remember. And they can clean it up of any viruses bad bacteria etc to bring the vigor back to the plant that was previously making it 'dud'. Interesting stuff tbh. I've still yet to get my hands on a real exodus cut but hoefully it can be kept around in good health with the above tech these days.

Tissue culture maybe?

Got a funny feeling the exo will be making the rounds on here real soon!

T

The Kraken

Morning chaps.

So, after losing my mothers to PM I decided to try and restock the stable.

So far I have

Purple SFV Og Kush
ODv3
Super Lemon Haze
Tangie
Gelato 33
Blue Cheese
Gushers
GG4xUK Pineapple
Cookies Kush
Burmese Kush
McPurple
KC Jones
Chocolate Mint OG
Strawberry Banana
Purple Haze
Red Hot Cookies
Banana Blaze
French Macaron
Masterkush
Strawberry Glue

I do miss a few of my old stable, but onward & upward I guess.

Jgcookies

Sherb tree
Dawgs bollox
2 phenos of wedding cake x gelato 33 (seedjunky)
Cherry gelato
Gak gas (dying breed seeds)
Watermelon zkittlez (dying breed seeds)
Creamsicle #4 x zkittlezcake (seedjunky for jungleboyz)

zamzia

Veteran
Afternoon chaps and ladies (if there are still any).

Well, even being off on furlough I've not been visiting here. Which is a poor show, sorry. I hope everyone is holding up during this insane time. I'm up and down mood wise, but that's usually due to other people funking with my head. Oh well!

Does anyone have access to the proper Mac?

I'm hoping to have several gems to share going forward ����

Blazeee

Veteran
Does anyone have access to the proper Mac?

I'm hoping to have several gems to share going forward ����

Take my advice bro, dont share cuts with anyone on here.

Motherfuckers that say they have this and that, but in reality they are actively sending out broads and russets. Just wait, its only a matter of time...

Take my advice bro, steer well clear of mans on here and there dirty fucking pest ridden plants. That goes for everyone on here, its only a matter of time until these C unts burn you too!

Blazeee

Veteran
Not even 5 minutes after my post and mans are messaging me saying UK guys have sent them Dirty cuts. Who else is knowingly spreading these fuckers? Bunch of dirty bastards...

scrogrow

Not even 5 minutes after my post and mans are messaging me saying UK guys have sent them Dirty cuts. Who else is knowingly spreading these fuckers? Bunch of dirty bastards...

As far as I'm aware I ain't got hepatitis, herpes, hiv,syphilis or any other form of ganjitis or p.t.d (plant transmitted diseases)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would be helpful for people to list the cuts they come on and even who sent it to them

Cloneman

Veteran
I think its ironic now with covid 19, lockdown, social distancing not sharing a virus.

And then peeps welcome in a cut from JOE DOE with all sorts of God knows what diseases/pests.

My name might be cloneman but I grow from seed(loads of different varieties) and when I get something special its great. Good example last time Platinum x Platinum kush mints, Jaffa delight and melonade x lemon verzace........and no you can't have cuts haha

Its all willy waving any way

Latest posts

Latest posts