What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MotherLode Gardens 2017

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
swarm of hawks over the valley last night
9DMq34e.jpg

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Beautiful photos Schrews!

I love the wheel borrow full!

You sure have a slice of heaven there that sunset is gorgeous!

Vibes for a smooth harvest!

I plan on hitting the emerald cup this year, never been before. want to load up on my seed stock. Dude badass! you made it to the harvest moon congrats! such a good feeling to start pulling plants down and hanging coming into the home stretch of the year
great work!

theJointedOne

Veteran
a few of them got a top layer, a few never need it, and a few didn't get it. i do feel really stupid about that just so you know, but seriously it took my brain a long time to figure out how to get the trellis up properly, our ladder wasn't cutting it..

live and learn..theres some tech that works well ill share if we link at the cup, nothing crazy, very simple, but im not just in the mood to type out a long instruction right now on the computer

cool pic of the sunset

happy harvest bro.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Yup. Got a booth this year as a vendor. Going to be exciting. :biggrin:
vending flowers and extracts? are you processing all your own stuff? i'm currently looking for somebody to run our fresh-frozen material into sauce if you have any leads..

Hay man i see your pulling some down looks bomb i was wondering how long r your latest girls going to go? Are you worried about the cold weather? We got some late girls and we are getting kind of worried. Any tips to get em threw a few cold nights

EasyGoing

vending flowers and extracts? are you processing all your own stuff? i'm currently looking for somebody to run our fresh-frozen material into sauce if you have any leads..

Selling Sauce grade BHO, flower grade BHO, trim grade BHO, Rosin, Flowers, Seeds, Honey Sticks, beanies, and some other stuff I can't remember.

I for sure have a plug for concentrates, but you gotta drive to Sacramento. I have two guys doing my concentrates, . Both top notch. Let me know how I can help and I will set it up. :tiphat:

P.S. I don't do my own concentrates anymore. If I get my manufacturing licence, it will be another story. However I am on the brink of possibly getting in legally, and I can't chance it getting caught with a lab. So I used a third party on everything this year. Hurts my pocket book, but is needed right now.

Last edited:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Contract all fucked up
I guess that means you all fucked up
You signed to one nigga that signed to another nigga
That's signed to three niggas, now that's bad luck

Beef is best served like steak: well done

once the island game starts its just copies of copies. thats annoying to me.

were using our success for a ladder and we want to be less popular so lower is better. then u see the mother fucker climbing up the shortbus to the top of the ladder and back. see disgusting to me. if you never go past that one step you never see that part but you make us see it.

if you said short ladder then climbed to the top from the place you said you would stop on the short ladder for all of life. the fuck you doing that for.

oh methberry. I'm lonely, but i wish i was as lonely as you. live in the sticks by yourself must be nice, i can't stand people either

MCGold

keep us posted with pics after cured?

keep us posted with pics after cured?

Looks like another great outdoor complete. grats!:tiphat: keep us posted all the way through to final cure?