-Ancient OG
-Stardawg x Goji OG
-Flo OG
-Sky Lotus
-Blueberry Hashplant

1nkrqKM.jpg

O

Oakhills

Wow..... Bodhi, Mendo, Southfork, etc., you've got some decisions to make! I'd go with the more popular gear from last season and mix in a few new ones.

Good luck

packerfan79

Veteran
Damn schrews, gotta love that view. I am stuck in a god awful desert. I am heading to the Rockies once I finish school. That view would probably keep me here.I doubt there are many Engineering jobs up your way. ,sorry for going off topic, wake and bake makes the mind wonder. Your thread is what motivated me to give bodhi a shot.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

be nice to see some gear other than bodhi , never thought i,d be saying that .lol but you got some nice gems there . mendo beans are proven thats for real .

so shcrews

do you start indoors get them to certain size ? if so how big before they go out .or you start outdoors in GH .

my biggest laugh was last year when mendo said he's putting more seedlings in as one or 2 weren't shaping up , there was a pic with a 6 foot high plant to go in the 800gallon .

my advice would be get few trail cams that send pics to your phone to put round the access points . there easy to set and and give you piece of mind . even when in veg and your out in town or away . can put them anywhere . at gate front door you name it . easy to set up too .

picture.php

i have 8 of them . best investment yet for peace of mind. you can get little solar panel to run along save batteries , they only false alarm during the day when everything is heating up . never at night or on cooler days . you can act set them on timer to to just run nights or run whole time .

Last edited:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
whats the lineage on ZELDA?
Legend OG x Orange Blossom Trail

Damn schrews, gotta love that view. I am stuck in a god awful desert. I am heading to the Rockies once I finish school. That view would probably keep me here.I doubt there are many Engineering jobs up your way. ,sorry for going off topic, wake and bake makes the mind wonder. Your thread is what motivated me to give bodhi a shot.
yah this whole area near yosemite is very beautiful , and there is no industry up here and very few jobs besides fighting fires or growing weed.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
be nice to see some gear other than bodhi , never thought i,d be saying that .lol but you got some nice gems there . mendo beans are proven thats for real .

so shcrews

do you start indoors get them to certain size ? if so how big before they go out .or you start outdoors in GH .

my biggest laugh was last year when mendo said he's putting more seedlings in as one or 2 weren't shaping up , there was a pic with a 6 foot high plant to go in the 800gallon .

my advice would be get few trail cams that send pics to your phone to put round the access points . there easy to set and and give you piece of mind . even when in veg and your out in town or away . can put them anywhere . at gate front door you name it . easy to set up too .

View Image

i have 8 of them . best investment yet for peace of mind. you can get little solar panel to run along save batteries , they only false alarm during the day when everything is heating up . never at night or on cooler days . you can act set them on timer to to just run nights or run whole time .
I will grow a couple non-bodhi strains for sure, but mostly gonna stick with what i know.

Seeds stay inside under T5's for about a week after sprouting, then outside, in a green house hopefully

I already have a Swann 8-camera security system which sends me notifications when there is motion. Might order a couple trail cams too just for the hell of it

Slogrower

I have to say man I'm a little envious of your genetic line up you've got goin here from a fellow 209er can't wait to see you kill it again this year