What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2016

jtk707

No nothing sketchy ..... you do have to look at the property b4 you purchase . Some you cant get to and some are sheer cliffs .... but some are hidden gems I will give you the name of the guy i use in a pm if youd like .

trippn

socal is going to be a desert in 10 years ( alot already is). in my area of central coast/ cen cal ;we are the hardest hit drought area in the state. I have zero faith things will improve.

Waters wars; coming soon to a locality near you!!

m4n

Been looking at property for the past 2 months in Tuolumne calaveras and Amador areas. Decent stuff out there for under 200k.House , Cabin with electcity and plumbing......OR raw land on 1-5 acres for under 50k.

calaveras

Toulumne has a ban on growing. Calaveras will likely ban growing after lots of problems by new big time growers this year. Amador is not weed friendly either. "The new people" that swarmed into calaveras this year are a perfect example of how not to do implement commercial grows. Lots of pissed off formerly weed friendly locals. Your best bet is buy some land/house and go guerrilla on your own land, and be friendly to the neighbors. Most of the busts are the ones neighbors complain about

NorCalGro

I've lived in Amador county all my life it's a great place rite now it's 24 plants per parsole last I checked, if you have 2 scripts witch isn't too bad. I've always Hurd next door in Calaveras u can grow 99! just rumors thou not positive. Amador county is a much nicer place to live than Calaveras county thou we at least have Walmart lol jk. At about 2500ft in ac places like pine grove, fiddletown,pioneer, or even outside of Jackson will be primo for growing good luck!!

NorCalGro

I've lived in Amador county all my life it's a great place rite now it's 24 plants per parsole last I checked, if you have 2 scripts witch isn't too bad. I've always Hurd next door in Calaveras u can grow 99! just rumors thou not positive. Amador county is a much nicer place to live than Calaveras county thou we at least have Walmart lol jk. At about 2500ft in ac places like pine grove, fiddletown,pioneer, or even outside of Jackson will be primo for growing good luck!!

Ohh I should add that last year Plymouth,Jackson, ione and suttercreek band outdoor grows but it's only in city limits and in Amador there's a lot of houses out of city were country folk lol. So the places I listed in my last post should all be fine for growing. But ideally outside of city limits.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
That Tiger mountain rosin was all I dabbed on when I got back!

Sour apple ancient looks and smells so bomb and is so potent

Space monkey is dank and hella terpenoided

The AOG fuel pheno reeks in the best way possible, it reminds me a lot of one of my sky lotus phenos this year but came out way chunkier.

The tranquil elephantizer may be my fav though! Nice dense stony nuggets.

Very much looking forward to testing your AOG F2's and AOG x BLR in a few months! Super pumped on all this good stuff for the coming snowstorms

dude i had a great time with you at Emerald Cup, thanks for the Rosin. and the flowers. was it dragonfruit? i jarred it up and put it in the fridge for safe keeping. very nice. I'm glad your season turned out so well. Also stoked you like the samples i gave you, they were all specially chosen for different reasons. I think that tranquil elephantizer tested over 27% thc. and even caterpillar/backyardfarming seemed impressed with that AOG fuel pheno :huggg:

hopefully those seeds will be something special. I'm thinking about dedicating a lot of my garden next year to AOG f2's. the BLR x AOG is just for fun but probably will be some monsters. the BLR cut i used produced flowers that smell just like lime peels

It was so cool meeting so many icmag folks at the cup. great vibes all around. i think the future is very bright.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
My indoor grow is coming along, got plants vegging and will soon be ready to flower 6kw worth of Ancient OG, plus a light or two devoted to making AOG seeds. The 2-car garage i'm using for the grow isn't totally finished, only about half of it is insulated so ive been running space heaters in there at night, my power bill is probably goin to be high as shit for this cycle so i hope the Ancient OG does well. I'm growing 3 different phenos, they are cuts from my 3 biggest outdoor plants.

Been planning some stuff for 2017. Mostly just want to dial what i already have, light dep would be nice but i just dont see it happening unless my county decided to allow commercial growing. Soil tests are being sent in soon. I waited a while but i think it's still plenty of time to amend and re-test. I have tons of seeds that i made , plus got some great stuff from Bodhi, South Fork, Ganja Rebel, Mendo Seeds, many others...

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
winter vacation

winter vacation

The Chase:

pOKbEx0.jpg

fhA4T1H.jpg

GkjZoFA.jpg

h5UpVzv.jpg

McrX2Ht.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Dog Beach.

cWVm4kA.jpg

Bud was having a lot of fun with this bigger dog:
9i3Logv.jpg

7QtunTH.jpg

Bud was having a lot of fun with that bigger dog!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
yah santa cruz.

So when i left the farm for the holidays I apparently didn't switch on the power strip that all my pumps were plugged into. So my indo plants got no water for almost 2 weeks. Surprisingly they are all still alive but most are very wilted. they are all covered with PM. But it's possible they will be ok. can wash off the PM with neem or green cure but i rlly dont want it coming back.

I really would hate to scrap this round I will see how they recover in the next couple days.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
happy new year icmag folks! 2016 was quite special for me. hope yall have a good night and a good year. look out for 2017 thread coming soon!! peace

Latest posts

Latest posts