What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I got a new camera, nikon D3300. i'm trying to figure out how to take good budshots w/ the 2015 crop

Ancient OG:
View Image

Sorcerer's Apprentice:
View Image

Hell yeah, looking dank! Do you smoke your own weed mostly? You like your outdoor better than most indoor bud?

Organic weed done right is so tasty. Here is a shot of what I been puffin on. Grew it outdoor with just water too like you :)

Obama kush:
picture.php

Last edited:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
kinda mad at myself seeing you guys outdoor when I been buying cali imported outdoor that sucks ass
yah tell your people to get better weed! it's out there trust me. i still have some

Hell yeah, looking dank! Do you smoke your own weed mostly? You like your outdoor better than most indoor bud?
yah of course. my outdoor is great smoke. its not where it's grown but how it's grown. I do like some indoor OG though every now and then.

Organic weed done right is so tasty. Here is a shot of what I been puffin on. Grew it outdoor with just water too like you :)

Obama kush:
View Image
looks dank. I grew the obama it reminded me of Bubba kind of but w/ more lemon/fuel

ill take whatever you can spare friend :biggrin:
yah tell your people to get better weed! it's out there trust me. i still have some

yah of course. my outdoor is great smoke. its not where it's grown but how it's grown. I do like some indoor OG though every now and then.

looks dank. I grew the obama it reminded me of Bubba kind of but w/ more lemon/fuel

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Ya, years ago I thought I was never gonna like smoking my own outdoor grown bud and that it could never get as dank as the buds grown at more southern latitudes. That all changed when I switched to true living organics type growing and I still didn't realize til folks started reporting good feedback to me. I get bud blindness pretty bad sometimes. Once I found good outdoor genetics for my lat the outdoor weeds been good ever since.

I've met growers who rarely puff their home grown and that's unreal to me.

I just traded some my od for an ounce of some indoor grown yagar. The taste and smell of this bud is tasty like food. Gotta grow it some time :). Flowers too late outdoor for me.

Did u grow the Obama outdoor? How many units she produce as a monster?

jd123

I miss seeing pictures of that little ewok! Hope you, your family and your dogs are well. Get started on your GH! That way you have no chance of saying fuck it to building one when spring time hits and theres lots of other stuff to do.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

shcrews , how does ancient og compare smoke wise to the other bodhi gear ? we all know its a beast to grow .

certainly looks the part . any chance you care to list most favourite to least favourite from what you have grown . i know there random posts which says you like this or that . but something more concrete maybe?

mako44

Shcrews ,Nice pics ! My Ao buds look like yours , I made many seeds , Ao male X Ao female , I wonder if these will come out similar or same as original AO seeds from Bodhi ? How does that work ? I germ tested 12 seeds & all 12 came up fast !!! Also Have you considered growing the Sunshine daydream from Bodhi or why did you not grow it last yr ? I Did grow 4 of them ,They were all similar, they turned out real nice & were my biggest plants , I Mean crazy big ,Topped several times ,Bent over at tops & still a true 12 ft , Almost as good as the AO in quality !! What are your thoughts on the SSDD ??? THanks !!!

Sluicebox

Hey mako44 how was the SSDD for yield and mold, bugs? Got any pics? I do have a pack of these and was going to pop for indoor, but damn you got me scared now, lol.

mako44

Sluicebox: THE 4 SSDD i grew were very similar to each other, exlnt, Grown outdoors , Huge yield , lighter green buds , Super trichomed , very developed heads on trichomes, very mold resistant, big tight buds , nice smell,!!! But the AO was a touch better, Except the AO molded way easier & took forever to finish tough !!! THe SSDD gave the biggest yield of anything i have grown , I would pop them for sure !!!

Sluicebox: THE 4 SSDD i grew were very similar to each other, exlnt, Grown outdoors , Huge yield , lighter green buds , Super trichomed , very developed heads on trichomes, very mold resistant, big tight buds , nice smell,!!! But the AO was a touch better, Except the AO molded way easier & took forever to finish tough !!! THe SSDD gave the biggest yield of anything i have grown , I would pop them for sure !!!

Did you grow any other bodhi gear? I have a couple ssdd packs I'm going to try but wondering how they compare to sky lotus? Were they late finishers? How much did they pull?Loaded up on sky lotus packs this year because they were beasts and some of the best weed. Got a bunch of dream lotus for this years full season too. Have a feeling those are going to be gargantuan.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Shcrews ,Nice pics ! My Ao buds look like yours , I made many seeds , Ao male X Ao female , I wonder if these will come out similar or same as original AO seeds from Bodhi ? How does that work ? I germ tested 12 seeds & all 12 came up fast !!! Also Have you considered growing the Sunshine daydream from Bodhi or why did you not grow it last yr ? I Did grow 4 of them ,They were all similar, they turned out real nice & were my biggest plants , I Mean crazy big ,Topped several times ,Bent over at tops & still a true 12 ft , Almost as good as the AO in quality !! What are your thoughts on the SSDD ??? THanks !!!

your AOG f2's will resemble their parents, may not have as much variation as bodhi's original f1's. i'm not exactly sure how that works. good job though! i'm glad people are preserving that line, the '72 Iranian is obviously something special.

I have a pack of Sunshine Daydream. I didn't grow it last year because i had a lot of seeds and could only do 24 plants. Might pop them this year but there are other Appalachia crosses that sound good too, like the Tiger Mountain and Mother's Milk. Bodhi makes it hard to choose

EastCoast710

dudes talking 24 10 pounders.. talking about being jealous of people doing light dep.. lol.. I'm jealous 240 lbs a season.. even at 1000 each is a good living! yearly.