What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mother charged with murder after child dies from ingesting delta-8 THC gummies

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway

And all the people here with lung issues. That you are telling to shut up if they don't somehow prove their issue to you? What are they supposed to do cough up a loogie? This isn't a kids' website people here have been smoking for decades, some with impact to their health.
How about an x-ray? Anything science-y at all would do. "This isn't a kids' website people here have been smoking for decades, some with impact to their health."- show me then. Surely one of these people has sought treatment for their lungs.

I didn't tell everybody with "lung issues" to shut up, just the person I was posting with, and only if they couldn't prove their point with good old science.

Here we go again, the vape salesmen and little yuppie pot smokers are gonna be piling on now. But without any science they can all kiss my ass. Science, man. Show me some.

RobFromTX

How about an x-ray? Anything science-y at all would do. "This isn't a kids' website people here have been smoking for decades, some with impact to their health."- show me then. Surely one of these people has sought treatment for their lungs.

I didn't tell everybody with "lung issues" to shut up, just the person I was posting with, and only if they couldn't prove their point with good old science.

Here we go again, the vape salesmen and little yuppie pot smokers are gonna be piling on now. But without any science they can all kiss my ass. Science, man. Show me some.
They posted science articles. Your genius intuition makes more sense though

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Link? Who is they? Once again, not surprisingly, your post contains zero scientific information, not even a link. Try again? Oh, and where's MY science? I don't have to prove a negative.

Question: How long has cannabis been consumed by combustion versus by vaping? I don't put down vaping, even though it is a fairly modern invention. Why do you insist on putting down smoking based on nothing, when millions have smoked weed for thousands of years?

And another question- why do people get so gosh darn mad when I point out that smoking cannabis is perfectly safe? You guys just bored, looking for a scrap? I mean, this is a cannabis site, not Lady's Home Journal.

Nannymouse

I watched the video with the neurologist, at about 2:07:00, he says that both smoking and vaping either cannabis or tobacco harms the lung cells, leading to several serious health problems. The usual cardiovascular stuff, mostly. He has references on the you tube site, but i haven't checked it out, yet, to see if the lung cell thing is referenced.

He also talks of allergies, and if a person is allergic and is inhaling the stuff right into the lungs, there must certainly be irritations and possible infections. I'm allergic to certain wood products, i can tell when there are wild fires, long before we can see the smoke, my throat and lungs raise hell. A prolonged exposure takes a huge toll on my body. So i tend to agree with the neurologist about these things. Maybe not everyone is affected to the same degree.

The Effects of Cannabis (Marijuana) on the Brain & Body | Huberman Lab Podcast

Rider420

LOL who are you going to believe someone's opinion about the harms of toabacco vs cannabis or the fact that no one has died from cannabis where as 7 million people die each year from tobacco.
BTW if smoking is the cause of cancer why do people who chew tobacco get cancer?
Chewing tobacco and snuff can cause cancer in the cheek, gums, and lips. Just as with a pipe, cancer often occurs where the tobacco is held in the mouth. Cancer caused by smokeless tobacco often begins as leukoplakia, with a whitish patch that develops inside the mouth or throat. Or the cancer may erythroplakia

Rider420

Half the people i encounter on here switched to vaping or edibles because smoking started irritating them. Smoking.........is what bothers them.............not the cannabis. But i guess you know whats best for everyone:rolleyes:
LOL still trying to force everyone to follow the herd eh narc. Your life and it should be your choice as to what drugs you use and what way you use them, what religion you choose what sexuality you identify the most with and the biggest choice of all suicide.

Again Mark Twain said it best:

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. Fanatics will never learn that, though it be written in letters of gold across the sky. It is the prohibition that makes anything precious”​

RobFromTX

LOL still trying to force everyone to follow the herd eh narc. Your life and it should be your choice as to what drugs you use and what way you use them, what religion you choose what sexuality you identify the most with and the biggest choice of all suicide.

Again Mark Twain said it best:

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. Fanatics will never learn that, though it be written in letters of gold across the sky. It is the prohibition that makes anything precious”​

I absolutely believe in all those rights. But chief you need to lay off the beasters and start being more vibrant. Remember Mark Twain also once said, "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let Narcs think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"

Rider420

I absolutely believe in all those rights. But chief you need to lay off the beasters and start being more vibrant. Remember Mark Twain also once said, "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let Narcs think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"
That is advice you should listen to Narc,
Half the people i encounter on here switched to vaping or edibles because smoking started irritating them. Smoking.........is what bothers them.............not the cannabis. But i guess you know whats best for everyone:rolleyes:
How come you don't know that vaping is more irritating then smoking and that edibles are a different kind of buzz then smoking? Unless you have not done either. LOL narcs expose themselfs at every turn.

Digit

Amusing back n forth there. Amusing, to see apparent attempts to near equivocate anti-carcinogenic bio-regulatory cannabinoid-rich broncho-dilatory smoke, with lethally poisonous carcinogenic broncho-constrictive tobacco smoke.

Following that, applied with the same logic of the story originally featured in this thread, who gets charged with murder for the millions dying from tobacco(+nicotine/addatives)?

MCGold

Dorothy Annette Clements was arrested on October 20 and charged with the felony murder of her four-year-old son, who died in May after eating "THC gummies".

Tanner Clements died after eating gummies his mother left in the house.

Gummies made of THC and CBD are indistinguishable to the naked eye, and look to children like candy.

Clements was a mother of two - Tanner and his older brother, Tahlor.

The little boy's death was ruled as accidental, and his cause of death was delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol toxicity
Way, way late. What is the common denominator in all of those links? Dailymail which is an English "rag magazine". That makes all those stories sus af.