What's new

MoSut the show 09

M

moses224

The smallest (alaskan ice) is 4 foot o.a. all others are 5-7feet. I was in a situation where they where forced to veg longer then usual so this is really an experiment for me as i usually grow 4' Over All plants. I removed all lower branching and am hoping to still maintain my weight goals by larger bud formation at tops. We will see. Using CNS this time I got the grow,bloom and ripe gallons free from local store due to business i due. So far its working real nice. The bud formation for being at end of week 3 is looking solid. Thanks huys for stopping by and please keep checking in

Good Vibes

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow...those things are going to be huge good luck with them.
You are going to have to tie the hell out of em once they start packing it on, fun fun fun:joint:

M

moses224

hERES UPDATE DAY 49 OF FLOWER ALL PLANTS ARE 5-7' HT

FLOWERING: ZOMBIE, CHEESE, G bOMB, ALASKAN iCE, tRAINWRECK, ICE (FINKY SATIVA PHENO LOOKS LIKE PINE TREE 6-6.5 FEET TALL WITH PINE TREE STRUCTURE FULL!!,KUSH, BIG BANG, DOUBLE X, MIS
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ALSO HAVE A SHOW VEGGING DOING MORE PLANTS WITH JUST 60 DAY VEG OR 24"HT AT FLOWER LIST INCLUDES...ALL OGA RELEASES, C99XBB (FEM), SATORI,FREE LEONARD, ALAKAN ICE, G BOMB, PC REV, BIG BANG AND USUALLS SHOULD BE FUN TO FIND A NEW STAPLE PHENO

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

M

moses224

brother i ordered a new camara the photos just dont due justice. I got my humidity down to 30% last three weeks and buds resinated like crazy I cant wait to post OGA and Pollen Chuck and Cheese solid crystals

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Jesus H Christ man, I still wanna know how you even find time to post lol! You got to be one busy guy. I would never leave my house if I was you lol.

M

moses224

thanks guys big bang is a good yielder fur sur just not real crystalline....good commercial though

atullemas

Hello Moses, how long did you veg the alaskan and hawaiian snow ( seedling + veg)?
I'm growing some alaskan and some HS. I'm on the 30 day of 18/6. I'd like to get a big yield so i pretend to go to a big veg cycle.
How much did you get dried and cured from HS and alaskan?
I'm very appreciate
cheers

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Have you smoked it yet bro? I've had some really shabby looking bud, but after a good cure it kicked my ass.

M

moses224

Hello Moses, how long did you veg the alaskan and hawaiian snow ( seedling + veg)?
I'm growing some alaskan and some HS. I'm on the 30 day of 18/6. I'd like to get a big yield so i pretend to go to a big veg cycle.
How much did you get dried and cured from HS and alaskan?
I'm very appreciate
cheers

attelmus
I veg everything a minimum on 60 days some 75-90 i have 3 hawains 7' tall with 5-8 tops on week 13 theyll go 15 weeks but yield nice 5-6oz.....the alaskan was 60 day veg (from seed feminized) and had 3-4 tops yielded 2.5-3 per plant

my man aka dr
the alaskan and purple urkle is great . big bang is average and ice (nirvana) is basically white widow at least mine was. Still have one ice flowering at 11 weeks and its 6-7'tall looks like a x-mas tree and still needs 3-4 weeks so dont have a taste yet......GHS Alaskan Ice is killer its an easy grow loves super crop and yield and crystals like crazy its no OGA or PC but close

M

moses224

ZV WEEK 4 FLOWER

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ZOMBIE DAY 2 FLOWER
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

FREE LEONARD, C99 X BB FEMINIZED, ALASKAN ICE, BIG BANG, CHEESE, DX, SATORI, ALL OGA
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts