What's new

MoSut the show 09

M

moses224

OK GUYZ Got new show setup. running 8 600hps (super sun 2 with 8" exhaust thru big blue 8" ozone) two dual 600 lumatek and two 600 quantum with a 1000mh on light mover. I covered floor with 20 mil pond liner and all walls with panda film.sentinal co2 and dehumidifier, with aircooled hoods temps are stable...so things should be good.....
Im just getting rolling got my , education on wiring 240 and all that but worst / hardest is behind me...
I never had official log so Im starting one now....flowering usual but have some new ones 45 day into veg including g BOMB, BIG BANG, CRITICAL MASS, SHARKBITE, PURPLE URKLE, GOO, SATORI AND OTHERS.....Ill start with a quick overall of room and get more detailed as days progress......good vibes

Running two rooms one veg one flower both around 120 sf only running 2500w in veg and then flower as stated above....let the show begin...

M

moses224

Master KUSH end of week 9 flower letting it go 10weeks as im not pleased with this variety, mine as well have grown bag seed
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

First harvest at new show

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Nice brother.

You know I am really looking forward to watching your new get up

Should be an awesome show, and I am calling a seat right up front

M

moses224

Thank you both for stopping bye....its rough but pretty work is coming real soon...stay tuned...

ps show is new but as you can see i moved a few and harvested from old location ...ones i mover where finishing or half way thru flower....man thats a whole other story.....lets just say i wont move any plants again its a major pain in the ass to do it with out compromising your location...

M

moses224

Yea went ahead and did something totally new (for me) today. I bought hundred foot of half inch flex pipe 60 emitters a 40g resavoir, pump 500gpm and ran emitter to every plant. Then i ran a line from my washing machine to resavoir so all I have to do is pull lever and its filled with H20, Adjust PH and add my favorite flowering nutes. I have 2 lines one for flowering first 4 weeks and one for last for weeks...as I use beastie and cha ching.....i was surprised how easy it was to setup and cost less then Hundred Dollars.......Ill get a clean photo later today.....I will set one up on veg room this afternoon. Its so damn easy and man it makes it so much easier only having to mix 3 formulas, VEG, FlOWER EARLY AND FLOWER LATE.

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
M

moses224

Yea it was peanuts compared to everything else gives it a clean look and helps temps. I was going to add them to my hoods but right now im 86 degrees with everything running including LP C02 Sentinal...so unless my temps rise i wont waste the money....

M

moses224

Took some photos w/ lights off to get better shots, still no photographer, wanted to show air cooled, drip irrigation system i installed and some purple power plant (JUNK) dx, zombie, and cheese with misc haze and sativas finishing

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Attachments

• Ballast Mount.jpg
    Ballast Mount.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 600 hang.jpg
    600 hang.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC01158.jpg
    DSC01158.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 13
  • fan 8.jpg
    fan 8.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 15

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged.im callin my front row seat.
nice set up bro.
peace

M

moses224

Yea its rough for the money i spent but everyday getting better heres the MK i pulled yesterday very disappointing in nirvana mk
picture.php

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
damn mosess this is getting serious looking like it is gonna be quite a show !!!!!!

what was wrong with the nirvana Mk ive grown it befor and it was pretty good ????

M

moses224

pretty good would be kind. I just dont see it....low resin production but high yield....im running one more grow so well see if it stays but i doubt it..

on anothr note. thanks for stopping bye

I

IE2KS_KUSH

WOWWEE! looks like you put in a lot of work. great setup. glad you got a log going, now I can shamelessly copy some of your ideas! so moving flowering plants not too much fun eh? lol. got room in there for a cot? I wanna sleepover!

M

moses224

Man did i learn a few leasons. Number one.....finish all flowering week before move. Not a fun job....rule 2....expect the unexpected.....i must have spent $400+ at home depot for shit i never thought of putting on my list.....rule number 3...nothing is worth moving if it compromises new show. i took all plants over 6 feet and am drying them for bubble hash below is one....but that said.....things will only get better....and i mean real good,....stay tuned
:fsu:

Attachments

• DSC01151.jpg
    DSC01151.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Nigt.jpg
    Nigt.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 15

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Moses!! I don't get out much, just check the logs I am subscribed too...guess I shoulda! Lookin hella good homie...A++++
good vibes

M

moses224

Yea bud, i hung my mover tonight. It will have a thousand MH to mix spectrum up.

Now that its up ill hang ballast and really start tweaking everything. Ordered a ecc controller for sentinal so ill have it tomorrow and can constantly monitorr ppm thru it and lp sentinal.

Will have all misc odds and ends done by end of weekend and im potting 3 and 5g pots every day so they can root a few days in veg so by first of next week will have a full flower room and have a shitload of clones to pot up....you know the routine....

things should get "steady" within a few weeks and i really have a show....getting new camara also so i can really get som photos, my photos will probably still suck cause im no photographer but ill give it my best.....:fsu:

Attachments

• light mover.jpg
    light mover.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 15