What's new

MoSut the show 09

M

moses224

Satori is the bomb...absolute awesome weed...great yield, great trichome formation, and sick diesel smell..love it

Last edited:
M

moses224

Ebb and Flow - Hydroton week 5 veg (beginning)

TKO week 5-6 flower

Joe Rogan week 5-6 flower

RAPTOR Day 40 Flower

All is going well in current grow.....still have huge task of moving 75 Hydroton pictured above...my landlord was taking rent but not paying bank so house went into foreclosure so I have to move in next couple weeks....what a bitch.....

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Ebb and Flow - Hydroton week 5 veg (beginning)

TKO week 5-6 flower

Joe Rogan week 5-6 flower

RAPTOR Day 40 Flower

All is going well in current grow.....still have huge task of moving 75 Hydroton pictured above...my landlord was taking rent but not paying bank so house went into foreclosure so I have to move in next couple weeks....what a bitch.....

That sucks dude, I know how much you put in there

M

moses224

Yea ...theres no positive no matter which way I look at it...on top of that I have the 75 5" hydroton shown above ready to flip to flower so I have to get in a place by end of week...and then make a slow stealth move never easy.....anyways still have my moms (raptor,tko,free leonard, double x, chronic, satori, zombie virus, joe rogan, ww x rb, g bomb all in 5g air pots lst) and a great stock for my next flower just gotta get moved...i mean the ebb and flow pots have really taken off ill run those then go back to what I love SOIL

Last edited:
M

moses224

WW x RB#4
Day 59 (already pulled 4 or 4 tops couldn't resist)

and thats all she wrote..now comes the move.

Attachments

• DSC01765.jpg
    DSC01765.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Cindy99
    Cindy99
    112.8 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC01767.jpg
    DSC01767.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC01768.jpg
    DSC01768.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
M

moses224

yea its going to be a BEOTCH....not looking forward to it...not moving till 15th so my hydrotons setup will be 8 or 9 weeks into veg they are already beast..i mean iv topped the hell out of them...we will see......def not looking forward to it...lol isnt getting a new place supposed to be fun.....well it would be if i hadnt got fucked by my landlord

M

moses224

oh..while im thinking about it... zombie each yielded between 3-4oz with 40 day veg, Joe Rogan was a beast multi top dense bud yielded 4.5oz (threw a few nanners like 8 total nothing to worry about) and tko 3oz ... overalll very pleased with all...I still have raptor & ww x rb to pull thats IT...average yield was 3 oz per plant in 3g pots and 30 day veg...i didnt veg this batch 60 like I normally do as I was planning on running ebb & flow but that got all screwed up..i mean im still running E&F just not in this setup as planned....anyways ..peace and good vibes to all

Latest posts

Latest posts