What's new

Most Ridiculous Strain Names!?!?!?!?

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
linweed.jpg

$18/60?!?!

Are you kidding me? 15 years of medical marijuana and you guys still pay those prices?? And for some mediocre looking nug at that.

Fuuuuuck that.

catalyte

Veteran
Da Purps

c'mon people lets up the ante in the strain naming game.... sure it's all about the genetics but no intelligent person can take a strain labelled with a retarded name seriously....

Snoopster

Veteran
$18/60?!?!

Are you kidding me? 15 years of medical marijuana and you guys still pay those prices?? And for some mediocre looking nug at that.

Fuuuuuck that.

:laughing:

I don't go to dispensaries often, but if I do I can get very good quality for about $25 an 1/8th. I heard of people paying $75 for an 1/8th of Mars Kush in CA, lol, so I am growing it to see what the fuss is about.

If I go to my jar it costs me less than $50 an ounce. (?)

I can't stand ANY of the OG or kush's, I think most of the time people just tack that shit on to try and sell their mediocre crap. I could prolly take a shit in a bag and label it Poo Kush and some moron would buy it.

T

Toes.

Here's something I'm running right now ... SSSDH (ojd) x Jack Herer #22

It's a mouthful, my friends look at me funny

I crossed them together for a poly-hybrid named

(SSSDH (ojd) x Jack Herer #22) X (SSSDH (ojd) x Jack Herer #22)

edit: I don't think this name is ridiculous so much... as it is a mouthful though.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lame strain name for me was Peewee herman

I like Querkle one of my fav strains. :) =Purple Urkle x Space queen

I have finished my crosses and I can only hope they dont make this list ..I took my Peyote Purple Mom and my GDP Mom and crossed them both with my Querkle stud. I did do alot of research on these names. I could not find anyone that's has used Shooting Star. Frostbite has been used but nothing since 08. I add Purple and I spell the frostbyte different.

Shooting Star= GDP X Querkle
Purple FrostByte= Peyote Purple x Querkle

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
"Cryptoquantocúntalite" - Katt Williams

there's also Nevilles Haze hybrid by FemaleSeeds.nl, a really nice potent strain, but there's a fairly rare phenotype within it that my friends and I call the Hungarian Hookers Crotch pheno due to its smell and taste
(... we've all been there boys!)