What's new

Most Ridiculous Strain Names!?!?!?!?

I

Iron_Lion

there all unnecessary. I like to se AAAA X BBBBB....Thats all I want to know. Names dont help anyone it's the genetics I want to know about..

I think its the smokers and peeps on the retail end that care most about the names. Growers care about genetics, well most growers anyways.
I usually wont buy a strain unless the seed maker says whats in it. I've run some good plants that were a mystery but I'd still like to know whats what.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
I just made a bunch of crosses and have multiple plants of the same genus yet some vary from each other without different names it would get real boring just listing it _____x _____ phenos #1, #2, 3 etc.

that being said I'm having a hard time coming up with some of the names for some reason, usually I'm real good at that kinda stuff. I dont like corny or stupid names so I want to take my time with it. Either way I'd list the genetic makeup after the name so people know what exactly is in it. (Tahoe OG, Respect OG and ECSD all hit with Honey White bx2 (HighEnd [Rene x DJ Blueberry] x The White) (the bx2 is to The White) pollen if you were curious :smoke: )

Snoopster

Veteran
I think its the smokers and peeps on the retail end that care most about the names. Growers care about genetics, well most growers anyways.
I usually wont buy a strain unless the seed maker says whats in it. I've run some good plants that were a mystery but I'd still like to know whats what.

I'm getting a Mars OG clone for my next grow. I haven't even heard rumors of what the genetics are. I don't think I'll be disappointed.

I

Iron_Lion

I'm getting a Mars OG clone for my next grow. I haven't even heard rumors of what the genetics are. I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Well you know it has some OG in it. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with OG.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol there are so many names that I have never even herd of.. So when I send in my freebie seeds they need a name lol. I choose c3po :)

Snoopster

Veteran
Well you know it has some OG in it. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree with OG.

Yep. Not really much of a gamble.

Plus I have tried it. It could be called "Turd Salad" and I would grow it.

newsmoke.gif

Mia

I'm sure it's been mentioned somewhere.
I'd like to see blue dream x green crack = blue green crack dream. :)

Scrogerman

Veteran
'Wavey Gravy' lmao when i saw that & what the X was, bet its nice! luv to know why Head called it that!?

A friend named a strain called "stinky feet ******" after one of our friends. He would take off his shoes and make ya want to gag from the stench! :biglaugh:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Ill take me some of that velvet pussy! The strangest to me are the ones w/out a name fh x (usxne) x ks. However, shit like donkey dick? not very appealing.
"whats that your puffin on?" "donkey dick"
:laughing:

Scrogerman

Veteran
R.I.P Wavey Gravey:frown:

why what happened to it?, i did'nt follow, just remembered the name & cross! both parents are legends! what a name!

'Cheesey Dick' from the BBS was quite amusing too. we all had one of those one time or another lol! dont think that one made the cut though?

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
why what happened to it?, i did'nt follow, just remembered the name & cross! both parents are legends! what a name!

Wavey Gravey was a guy by the name of Hugh Romney. ( I think I spelled it right? ) Anyhoo, he was a great guy in alot of ways. BB King first called him Wavey Gravey in 1969 at a music fest and it stuck every since. He was the official comedian/ clown for the Greatful Dead.

I think it was cool of Head ta name a strain after him. BC

Finepointcanon

Veteran
Well, my patient and I just named one of our mixed x (Ohaze x Skunk) "The Cat's Pajamas" only we spell it "Katz"

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
SHIT from Mr. Nice Seeds.

Russian Roulette (my cross of AK47, White Rino and Peak 19 - I think; there was some pollen and a lot of dope smokin' that really pounded my ass. I just smoked the last of the oil from it and was lit and mellow all day).

Latest posts

Latest posts