What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most potent strains

bioguy

G13 x Hashplant/NL #1 F-1 Hybrid, I think it could
Smells and looks eerily "Chemmy" to me!

SWEET! Now were talkin.

G-13 is on the list. NL is on the list. Both were very very popular when Chen D showed up.

I have heard that Shantibaba claims almost every strain out there could be remade from the his (and his friends) old skool genetics.

If you know any breeders it would be awesome to see what happens when it gets together with one of the Chem crosses that created the modern monsters. I.E. does it go diesel when crossed with Mass Super Skunk.

bioguy

Both Shantibaba and TGA have mentioned that the G-13 clone is gone or at least punked out. I think, 'lost its will for life" is what I read. This leads me to believe that the old G-13 strains are the ones with the bad ass genes. If NL is another candidate and we know it was used on the good G-13 and it yielded a chem pheno...I am pretty convinced.

bily_black

Every strains can be the most potent! depending on how you grow it and where you buyed it! i could say that white widow is one of the most potent but it also depend of from which breeder you buyed your seeds. they are so many breeder (pollen chucker) that work with crappy genetics, no selection or selfed feminized. that's why today strains names means almost nothing... unfortunately

PWF

ndnguy never told you that.
had a good laff about this "elder" thing youre going on about tho. ndnguy is an elder. if you can make a mistake about that then it is possible youre mistaken about other things. btw, ndnguy doesnt "flip out" about stuff. he is frustrated that these allegations keep popping up. he never told anyone he bought those. you have twisted his words to suit yourself then you come on here saying a man with integrity such as ndnguy has relinquished his integrity over the lineage of some potseeds that he isnt even selling but rather gives them all away. you are calling him a liar and fully misrepresenting his years long work.
i never once called myself an elder. lol
bigherb,
it is sad to see so many still hanging on the words of a known liar such as nevil. i was present at mns when he made his reappearance and i watched him lie and make mistakes recalling histories of stuff to the point he was run off the boards over there by shanti himself. that doesnt change the fact that you both are trying to take a part of history and lay it over a time frame that occured prior. i dont doubt nevil was honest in his breeding as i know he was implored by his benefactors to keep lineages straight and for once he was getting something that wasnt just from some hash-brick seed from a hashmaking region. fwiw, he wasnt even listing mothers/fathers in the scientificly accepted order of female first then male. im positive you both are better breeders than nevil was when he acquired his american sourced genetics.
this thread is about potent variety and their lineages. i believe falsifying lineages is a pretty bad thing or i wouldnt waste my time here.
symbiote420, for whatever reason, your story is not true.
Yeah big bro (ndnguy) flipped when I told him that too! lol ....I really try not to talk/post about things I'm not sure of!! bigherb you hit it dead on, both G13 & Hashplant are/were clone only, Neville took a NL #1 male and crossed it to the Hashplant cut ....then a Hashplant x NL #1 male pollinated the G13 cut before Neville lost it, there are only a few crosses with real G13 genetics used before that and they are this Ghash, G13xHaze, G13xNL#1, G13xSkunk, and ....the Sensi Seeds version might not have G13 or NL in it, maybe a cross of the G13 was used because it's been highly speculated that it's probably not the real deal.

These were a limited release that only appeared in the Seed Bank's catalogue for two years '88 & '89 .....I believe it's after that time that Neville lost the real G13 cut and that's why!

http://en.**********.eu/strain-info/G13_x_Hash_Plant_F1_Hybrid/The_Seed_Bank/

symbiote420

Veteran
ndnguy never told you that.
had a good laff about this "elder" thing youre going on about tho. ndnguy is an elder. if you can make a mistake about that then it is possible youre mistaken about other things. btw, ndnguy doesnt "flip out" about stuff. he is frustrated that these allegations keep popping up. he never told anyone he bought those. you have twisted his words to suit yourself then you come on here saying a man with integrity such as ndnguy has relinquished his integrity over the lineage of some potseeds that he isnt even selling but rather gives them all away. you are calling him a liar and fully misrepresenting his years long work.
i never once called myself an elder. lol
bigherb,
it is sad to see so many still hanging on the words of a known liar such as nevil. i was present at mns when he made his reappearance and i watched him lie and make mistakes recalling histories of stuff to the point he was run off the boards over there by shanti himself. that doesnt change the fact that you both are trying to take a part of history and lay it over a time frame that occured prior. i dont doubt nevil was honest in his breeding as i know he was implored by his benefactors to keep lineages straight and for once he was getting something that wasnt just from some hash-brick seed from a hashmaking region. fwiw, he wasnt even listing mothers/fathers in the scientificly accepted order of female first then male. im positive you both are better breeders than nevil was when he acquired his american sourced genetics.
this thread is about potent variety and their lineages. i believe falsifying lineages is a pretty bad thing or i wouldnt waste my time here.
symbiote420, for whatever reason, your story is not true.

:comfort: there there now PWF everybody reading this thread can see I haven't said or done any of the things you keep accusing me of my friend ....and if you really know my big bro I'm sure he'll have nothing but positive things to say about me!!!

Cool Moe

Veteran
A buddy got some Colorado bud called "mystery machine." It didn't have a super strong taste or smell but man it was some of the most potent herbs I've ever smoked. Almost too potent, I mean silly stupid high for hours and hours. Anyone from Colorado who could maybe shed some light? The name implies a question as to the genetics but man I would sure like to know more about it. Came around maybe four or five months ago.

bigherb

Veteran
PWF

Its Sad when Facts are Mistaken an stories change .We have taken the thread off topic but I have tried to set history straight .You have your Facts wrong an mind made up

Noo trouble from me here is my last attempt ,Below is a post from British Hempire an ngnguy responded back at MNS Forums

Originally Posted by British_Hempire
To answer the op's question visually, Mr Nice is the Hashplant cutting:

Crossed to a male selected from the NL1 line:

Then a male HPxNL1 male was selected and used to pollinate the G13 cutting:

Et voila, G13xHPNL1 aka Mr Nice.

You can expect phenos to range between the HP and G13 pictured above I expec

Originally Posted by ndnguy1113
This wasn''t called Mr Nice back then, Mr Nice is a totally different plant , newer genetics were used for Mr Nice they sell today the original G13 cut was not used for Mr Nice. GHash is not Mr Nice as it was made in the 80's Mr Nice wasn't

BTW ndnguy is still on the board here, If he wished to make a statement he would .

To add to Topic of OP Motarebel has some Potent strains many Non related to Chem.
Fugu Kush i can attest was Fire .MOTA spoke highly of both parents Pre98 Bubba an Blowfish .Bodhi is another Breeder with many Gems non related to Chem ,his Tranquil Elephantizer ,Dank Sinatra come to mind

1luvbigherb

Last edited:

symbiote420

Veteran
I wanted to mention Mota's gear but some peeps will only say I'm being a yes man cause Mota my dude! His Redneck/Double Koosh are good ones too though ...I've grown/tried alot of his unreleased stuff and it's been pretty fuego, all were heavy on the indy side of the spec. I've grown Bodhi'a Dank Sinatra and Boba's Stash as well, his Tiger's Milk and Instant Karma are really potent smokes I've tried from the fellas that are worth checkin' out!

I have a very high jacked up tolerance but everytime I've smoked on this Ghash I've taken a power nap, no matter which pheno ...serious nitetime meds or good for when you don't really have anything to do, I've been able to sleep thru the nite!!

There are plenty of killer non Chem crosses out there to choice from ....I think the Stardawg is one of the better chem hybrids out there ...better than the cuts some of the phenos I've grown, I have some f2s a bro made going at the mo!

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day Biggie

I tried bringing it together in the one package .
ie Nevil`s Hz / Mango x Double Koosh [ Bubba Kush x 88 G13 HP ].
Def some strong erb . Wally said not the kind to have a few bowls of and expect to get anything accomplished that day . he he .

@ PWF

Never heard or seen the pre 88 prefix before . G13 HP 88 or 88 G13 HP yes . Pre is usually a pre 98 designation . As thats when Dutch laws changed re growing . Pre 88 WTF ?

e45837a61dbc4176f9faea3d5a4ccf1c_1079862.jpg

Thanks for sharin

EB .

bigherb

Veteran
G`day Biggie

I tried bringing it together in the one package .
ie Nevil`s Hz / Mango x Double Koosh [ Bubba Kush x 88 G13 HP ].
Def some strong erb . Wally said not the kind to have a few bowls of and expect to get anything accomplished that day . he he .

@ PWF

Never heard or seen the pre 88 prefix before . G13 HP 88 or 88 G13 HP yes . Pre is usually a pre 98 designation . As thats when Dutch laws changed re growing . Pre 88 WTF ?

View Image

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Sup brother

That looks amazing , brother Wally is lucky to have had a taste ( BTW i cant open the pic )

I'm diggin that cross the best of both worlds Haze n Hasplant . If you have a minute I'd love to hear more about the smoke

She looks to be quite the yielder aswell , nice work

1luvbigherb

Last edited:

noodles05

The guys on the green house seed vids say, that their white widow is the strongest.
Does anybody know if this is slightly true?

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Yes, its true. White widow is the strongest weed ever. No doubt. For sure. Definitely.

Btw, if arjan said it, just know its true. Okay.

Discorilla

I've got some Original White Widow IBL, and this shit is strong. Even a Sativa Dominant pheno will knock you the fuck out. True Story...

I have a pheno that starts off trippy and knocks you out before you realize it. I've woken up on my couch the next morning, a few times just trying to watch a TV show. It smells like meat that has been glazed in honey. I love it!

bigherb

Veteran
The guys on the green house seed vids say, that their white widow is the strongest.
Does anybody know if this is slightly true?

To each there own ,WW is favored by some evident in Recent post .The flavor isn't my cup of tea an effects I've never considered strong in anyway .

Always remember Mns has all the original stock/parents GHS claim to have . Shanti is the breeder of white widow , Nevil left shanti all his stock an valut . This is the best place to aquire WW along with other Cannabis cup /Award winning legendary strains

1luvbigherb

symbiote420

Veteran
Yea Discorilla is right about that, WW is Ingemar's creation! Seems peeps were and still are stealing/taking credit for others work! That's why the lineage's of most lines today are a mystery! One of my 1st seedbank pack grows was WW from GHS, sucked on every level.

Latest posts

Latest posts