What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most potent strains

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
BUMP

Bumping this old thread because it is literally chock full of information from amazing members. Great history on legends like G13, NL, Haze, etc.

I read the whole thing and it would be awesome to condense the good info and eliminate the bickering and useless bs. But it is worth a read for anyone who loves canna history!

Happy Sunday and stay lifted everyone!

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not likely the strongest but one of the strongest I have grown is Blue Orca Haze by Swami. Made a guy puke after a bong or two. He does not want anymore, hehe.

I am in California and this guy is no rookie. He took a break from smoking and then got into this. He asked for strong pot and got it. If you lay off for a few weeks it really makes a difference.

Nothing in the pot shop is stronger that I have tried.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I think hybrids are really potent. I like glue x sour diesel and glue x stardawg illuminati. I ate like three fresh leafs of gluedawg and got really high.. hehe it was frosty even in veg.. these are nice, I like it its strong but still enjoyable. but for me really potent means its long lasting, so you wish it ends quickly but no, it will not..chocthai hybrid x original haze from Tom I grew and smoked, was on of the most potent. after smoking the world became really silent, everything silent. dont hear anything. you just feel it, something strong is coming. tension and awaiting of unknown. get sweaty and pale. cant breathe enough, low heartbeat, almost no heartbeat.. big pressure in head.. you get worries about your health, thats initial kick like 30 minutes, after that everything comes noisy and more noisy, heartbeat goes up. and uncontrollable laughs in like three waves. always same effect. after that light is coming, everything gets soaked in enlightenment and deep understanding. and you step out of it with peaceful mind, feeling like there is no worry and everything is all right.. lasting like 4,5 hours.. crooking and terrorizing mind first, then funny psychedelic ride that is loosing itself in meditative state.. really potent.

Last edited:

Happy Times

Most potent (recently) that come to mind are:

Headband X La Confidential: homebrew pollen chuck by a buddy. Stinky ass plant, interesting smell of nutmeg with a hint of lemon/citrus on the backend. Hard hitting stoney stone

Iron Cindy - KOS Seeds. Catpiss and Pineapple aromas, really electric up high, loved the buzz on this one. Driving around after a few tokes and saying to myself “damn I’m high as F”

Krazy Glue- just picked some up a couple months back from Highspot dispensary in LA. Heavy knockout high. I was wondering what mix this was, some googling shows either Bubba Kush X Glue or (super Silver Haze X Chemdog) X Glue

I mention “recently” as it’s kind of hard to gauge these with stuff from the 90’s and early 2000’s like NL5/Haze, California Indica, Jack Herer

Happy Times

I think hybrids are really potent. I like glue x sour diesel and glue x stardawg illuminati. I ate like three fresh leafs of gluedawg and got really high.. hehe it was frosty even in veg.. these are nice, I like it its strong but still enjoyable. but for me really potent means its long lasting, so you wish it ends quickly but no, it will not.. trainwreck/chocthai x thh I grew and smoked, was on of the most potent. after smoking the world became really silent, everything silent. dont hear anything. you just feel it, something strong is coming. tension and awaiting of unknown. get sweaty and pale. cant breathe enough, low heartbeat, almost no heartbeat.. big pressure in head.. you get worries about your health, thats initial kick like 30 minutes, after that everything comes noisy and more noisy, heartbeat goes up. and uncontrollable laughs in like three waves. always same effect. after that light is coming, everything gets soaked in enlightenment and deep understanding. and you step out of it with peaceful mind, feeling like there is no worry and everything is all right.. lasting like 4,5 hours.. crooking and terrorizing mind first, then funny psychedelic ride that is loosing itself in meditative state.. really potent.

trainwreck/chocthai x thh sure sounds fun

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Few years ago VanVulpen told me that his aunt had made a remission of terminal phase of cancer thanks to his pot! It was from my Thai x Malawi gold*PPP. :biggrin:

ThaiBliss

Veteran
"Iron Cindy - KOS Seeds. Catpiss and Pineapple aromas, really electric up high, loved the buzz on this one. Driving around after a few tokes and saying to myself “damn I’m high as F”"
Oh my that sounds good.
T.B.

mexweed

Veteran
recently picked up some green poison, the sweet seeds strain, and it rips I had been smoking some 28% sour diesel and this stuff got right up on me like that head rush where it feels like you can't breathe right after a toke, and real trippy paranoia while out walking my dog like leaves blowing in the wind sounded startling and shit

my 'one hit' is loading a full bowl in a pretty large bong and trying my best to take it out in one rip, I was going to do a second bowl but actually decided against it until after the walk

Bro.

6) LA Confidential (pressuming the OG La Affie is not a real OG)
Hi! Juste à liste précision, to you what lineage is og?
The article said out of 300 entries only 31 had 20% THC or higher and 22 of the 31 had Chem Dawg in their history somewhere. It basically gives the "most potent lineage" award to Chem Dawg.
OG kush and Triangle kush are an Emerald Triangle crossed to an Neville hindu kush (NL2 x Kush4) , and surely not ChemDawgs1 a or a ChemDawg x [Lemon Thai x Old World Paki Kush]
(S/o to Marty alias @origin_tk_ogk for the full story). So if you have done your list with cosidering that all the OG cross was chamdawg lineage, you can totally do it again without considering that and your conclusions that chamdawg have the most potent lineage ^^,

++

Bro.

recently picked up some green poison, the sweet seeds strain, and it rips I had been smoking some 28% sour diesel and this stuff got right up on me like that head rush where it feels like you can't breathe right after a toke, and real trippy paranoia while out walking my dog like leaves blowing in the wind sounded startling and shit

my 'one hit' is loading a full bowl in a pretty large bong and trying my best to take it out in one rip, I was going to do a second bowl but actually decided against it until after the walk
Hep,

Green poison is a Early skunk x skunk cross :

Tommy G (Sweet Seeds vendor) :

"we also have an elite clone of a very special Early Skunk, selected for its sweet and strong Skunk aroma, high yield of very dense flowers and fast flowering. We could describe it as the perfect Skunk."

"But at Sweet Seeds we know that it is always possible to improve and please more growers. So we went a bit further, searching for another strain from the Skunk family with similar but more present and intense genetic traits regarding taste and production."

" Variety SWS14
Year of edition: 2009
Genetics: Early Skunk x Skunk"

+++

revegeta666

"But at Sweet Seeds we know that it is always possible to improve and please more growers. So we went a bit further, searching for another strain from the Skunk family with similar but more present and intense genetic traits regarding taste and production."
This is just the euphemistic way of saying "we lost the parentals so we just changed them". Which falls right in line with everything this company does. Bullshit weed + zero morals.

Rgd

Veteran
the chemo/og clone made me white out for 10 minutes....could not move or talk , the room spun

got cold sweat on forehead

one volcano bag too many[2]

when I could finally function again I had good time..

Latest posts

Latest posts