What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most narcotic strain against insomnia

insomniac_AU

Reacting to:

1. All weed is based on landrace seeds and crosses thereof. That's why people go back to Colombian Gold 1972, or germ really old seeds. There is no such thing as 'outdated genetics' from 20 years ago.

2. Very few strains are 100% indica.

You'd have to go back to landrace strains like: Afghani #1. Harder to grow: Real Seeds Company: Mazar-i-Shariff; World Of Seeds: Pakistan Valley, Ketama, Afghan Kush.

Aurora Indica from Nirvana - which I grew out myself a decade ago, is a backcross with Afghani #1. (Not my photograph.)

View Image Outdated genetics?

Couldn't agree more. Just because something is new doesn't mean it's better. A lot of the time cross breeding creates progeny that is worse. I first smoked in 1988 and good weed has always been out there it just wasn't marketed like it is now due to the internet and social media mainly. It's insulting to our forefathers to insinuate they knew nothing and kids who've chucked a bit of random pollen have somehow reinvented the wheel.

Carraxe

Veteran
BD is def good for sleep! If you want a s1 version of BD check out sweet seeds Afghani SAD. It´s a selfed BD.

The most sleep inducing strain I have is Knightsbridge OG by Lady Sativa Genetics. Once won 1st place Indica at a IC 420 cup.

Also Sensi Star by Paradise Seeds is good for sleeping disorders.

Peace
Ace

I've had quite a lot of SADs during the last years, and I liked them a lot, it is a good tasty and relaxing indica. They were predictable, not very original but hit the target. But some time ago I got the cut BD '98 Sweet Seeds used to make SAD and I can say no doubt that is stronger than any SAD I'd got. And buds are harder.

Peace

jrelax

i have been reading alot , i mean alot now about this.

2-3 hours daily, different sites.
And different forums also.

I have found something special, its not named here at all yet.

When i check the genetics, and also growbooks people made.
And read alot about this strain here and there.
I think it must be one of the best.

I must try it, and all of you also i think.

I have one problem.
All nice strains we talk about here is awaible when we talk about them.
24h after they are sold out.

I dont have money buy my seeds now, they are in stock.
They are special for sleeping.
I need protect my sleep, and i mean , i cant tell what it is before i have my seeds on my table.
I cant risk they are sold out like others.

I need these so bad.

I have money soon buy them. After that i promise share the breeder and strain.
Feminized.
Top seeds, awsome after all reading.

Please wait about 2 more weeks.
After that you all will thank me alot i think.

First i need couple of them me self, i cant risk this anymore.
As i say, the others seeds was sold out after 24h, before they was in stock always.
I saw them many times.
24h after these was named here they sold out.

Lots of people sleep bad i think.

I hope these is the best , they are in stock. They are something special i promise that after all reading ALOT.

Strange no one has told them , i will soon , trust me , i need my own bag first, because i really need these seeds now. Cant risk it sold out again, cant

These seeds got one effect and medical function only i read. And its sleep.
Nothing else.

All the other strains is always sleepy and hunger, or something else.
These ones says only SLEEP WELL

i understund how important this is for lots of people . And i promise help, and share, right after they are at my table, then you can buy them also,

i know this say A not B is ugly.
I promice i dont make money in this game, i say the truth always , and try help only , all free.

i dont have place to grow these now, and not the money buy the seeds right now.
One thing is sure.

I will make place for them, i kill couple others plants just for them if i must
I dont worry about that

problem is economy.
This is ok about 10-14days

then i buy them
after that 48h later when they arrived, i tell what it is :)

I was thinking not write this all, maybe alot people get angry now.
Pleace dont.

The best things in life is worth waiting also i think sometimes.
I will share something really nice soon.
Before christmas,
i know they sold out same day then.
You will see the genetics and read a little about them, you cant be without then

peace and love

Last edited:

luposolitario

I have one problem.

I need protect my sleep, and i mean , i cant tell what it is before i have my seeds on my table.

I need these so bad.

Feminized.

As i say, the others seeds was sold out after 24h, before they was in stock always.
I saw them many times.

I hope these is the best , they are in stock. They are something special i promise that after all reading ALOT.

Strange no one has told them , i will soon , trust me , i need my own bag first, because i really need these seeds now. Cant risk it sold out again, cant
dont worri, :tiphat:

Wendull C.

Veteran
I just found a pound of outs while packing to move. It was oxidized to all hell. I froze it and ran it through my 160 micon bag. It was a heavy sativa that went into november.

That shit knocked me out so quick it wasn't funny. Now I just have to find more oxidized pot. Only made enough for a couple weeks. Not much resin on the bud, thin nugs. That's why it didn't go in the first place.

I wonder how many more units I've put away to "keep safe" and forgotten about. My new girl asked " how on the fuck do you forget a pound?"

Guess she will figure it out. I didn't want to run her off too quick....

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
I just found a pound of outs while packing to move. It was oxidized to all hell. I froze it and ran it through my 160 micon bag. It was a heavy sativa that went into november.

That shit knocked me out so quick it wasn't funny. Now I just have to find more oxidized pot. Only made enough for a couple weeks. Not much resin on the bud, thin nugs. That's why it didn't go in the first place.

I wonder how many more units I've put away to "keep safe" and forgotten about. My new girl asked " how on the fuck do you forget a pound?"

Lol that's happened to me before too. Keeping a chick in the dark is hard sometimes, but the baffled looks are classic...I get the "what's in that room" question. I wanna say 10 mothers, but I'm like old furniture etc...

OP

St. Phatty

It's insulting to our forefathers to insinuate they knew nothing and kids who've chucked a bit of random pollen have somehow reinvented the wheel.

My guess is, some of the nations' founders and also maybe their wives, who are rarely mentioned, brought each other little gifts of seeded buds.

Along with little notes like, "this is Good. Helps me sleep."

They were human, they would have had stress & heartburn, and they sure didn't have Zantac & Tagamet (which don't work that well anyway, for heartburn).

never ever tell females anything, never ever flex on females, keep them in the dark on absolutely everything and don't waste your smoke on them

'Boogieman'

Personally sour bubble was the best strain that knocked me out, not all phenos will. Also had a strong knock you out aurora indica and a special kush #1 I grew outdoors from rqs that put me to sleep. The sour bubble however put me to sleep every time the others I got a tolerance after a while.

madalasatori

Veteran
I accidentally flowered a sativa an extra week recently and it properly knocks me out. Problem is its not a particularly pleasant effect.

I never tell my Mrs a single thing, but I always provide the weed

Last edited:

Wendull C.

Veteran
never ever tell females anything, never ever flex on females, keep them in the dark on absolutely everything and don't waste your smoke on them

Any man who "flexes" on a woman loses his man card with me or worse. I will give em all the smoke they want.

Being in a legal state I only have to hide it so much from them. I just never let them know what scale it is on. As far as they are concerned my genetic preserve is it and the nug came from my buddies who I gifted a couple clones.

The best girls mind there own business and never ask questions anyhow.

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway

I have one problem.

I need these so bad.

Feminized.

I saw them many times.

These seeds got one effect and medical function only i read. And its sleep.
Nothing else.

All the other strains is always sleepy and hunger, or something else.
These ones says only SLEEP WELL

i understund how important this is for lots of people . And i promise help, and share, right after they are at my table, then you can buy them also,

i know this say A not B is ugly.
I promice i dont make money in this game, i say the truth always , and try help only , all free.

i dont have place to grow these now, and not the money buy the seeds right now.
One thing is sure.

I will make place for them, i kill couple others plants just for them if i must
I dont worry about that

problem is economy.
This is ok about 10-14days

then i buy them
after that 48h later when they arrived, i tell what it is :)

I was thinking not write this all, maybe alot people get angry now.
Pleace dont.

The best things in life is worth waiting also i think sometimes.
I will share something really nice soon.
Before christmas,
i know they sold out same day then.
You will see the genetics and read a little about them, you cant be without then

peace and love

are you ready to tell that strain? :)

Nirrity

man are you saying you believe whatever seedbanks say about their strains?
well you are in for quite some disappointment then.

i dunno why you didn't add paradise "dutch kush".

Flowering time: 60 days indoors. Outdoors 15th October (n.L.)
Suitable environment: Indoors. Outdoors between 50º n.L. and 50º s.L..
Yield: up to 500 g per m2 inside; 600 g per plant outside
Effect: Strong body stoned, auditory and visual enhancer
Flavour: Earthy caramel and coffee, citrus and sweet skunk
THC: ****
CBD: *

Lowlands Classic… Dutch Kush is a cannabis plant for couch lock surfers and medical users seeking ultimate tranquility, a powerful and relaxing indica that grows big and finishes quick.

The popularity of the Kush has seen many varieties come to the market. However, Paradise Seeds customers will know that we do not rush into things! We have taken our time to develop our twist on the Kush, which has been enhanced with special Dutch genetic powers, and bred for extra strength and performance.

The result is a plant that comes with all the force you would expect from a resinous strain famed for its hash producing qualities. Into this mix we have added a genetic accelerator, which gives the grower a cannabis seed that achieves rapid growth and a quick finish harvest after 8 – 9 weeks.

Growers will notice the distinctive growth of Dutch Kush. The plants are characterized by multi branches with exceptional calyx development – growing on the stem with little space between them to produce full sized and very compact colas. Once in flower, the aroma really bursts through strong and pungent, a reminder to check the carbon filters.

This plant is short and bushy and easy to manage. It is good for growing in an indoor setup and the cola development makes this plant well suited to alternative grow techniques such as SOG and SCROG (Sea of Green and Screen of Green). The buds it produces are super dense and the resin content is super high, with the result that a bad case of sticky fingers is waiting for the end user!

In an outdoor setup, this plant will also thrive. The big bud yield and nugget density means that Dutch Kush loves the warmth and the sun that dominates in southern regions, although the quick finish will also offer some guarantee of great results in more northern regions of Europe, Russia and America.

Once dried the flavor really flows with the taste of earthy caramel and coffee bouquet with undertones of citrus and sweet skunk. This succulent tasting smoke is the hors d'oeuvre to the main event. The effect is a swift lift off with an increased sensory awareness, particularly in the audio and visual departments. Soon after, a mighty indica veil descends over the user, submerging the body into a state of deep and wonderfully euphoric relaxation.
This indica dominant marijuana strain is a great antidote to insomnia and stress and is also an excellent choice for medical patients who are looking for a natural treatment to manage pain and bring relief.

sounds sweet?

the reality is that out of 3 seeds i did sprout none yielded anything up to description. don't get me wrong those are great plants, high is very dense and definitely on the indica side, but no couchlockers.

St. Phatty

I think it's possible that what causes insomnia is individual enough

and the effect on Cannabis on each of us is individual enough

that what works best is to grow your own, and to find which ones you are drawn to.

Those will probably be the ones that are helpful with insomnia.

Sometimes people use the term "self-selecting" to describe it.

It's a unique version of agro-therapy for sure. In normal agro-therapy you just get the pleasure of growing veg. gardens, starting fruit trees, etc.

Nirrity

I think it's possible that what causes insomnia is individual enough

and the effect on Cannabis on each of us is individual enough...

that is for sure.
but as of now we do have some understanding that thc+myrcene is what contribute to sedation and relaxation. therefore more myrcene=more relaxation. if we talk about cali clones then it is urkle and godfather og which is most myrcene dominant cuts. when it comes to seeds my point is it's highly unreliable to trust seed-banks' own description. my own experience shows me it's just not true. it would be much more valid for them to just run a terpene profile test so a customer can see what is it like before making an educated purchase.

either way i would like to see grow and smoke report on sagarmatha's slyder. i did grow their yumboldt fem and though a nice plant per se it was nothing like an indica.

here're few pics of 2 paradise dutch kush btw

peace

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I also got more sleepy strains if you need or want more.
There is alot already named. I anyway got more if you like i can say couple more indicas that is expected to be heavy , and good when it comes to Insomnia

information is always welcome

Latest posts

Latest posts