What's new

Mossy's/Purple JEM's Indorr 20/4 light regiment...

nealcook420

thanks man, Idont think I'll fuck with growing the Haze anymore though cause its just to small of a strain for me. I like b ig tall branchy autos with OZ on OZ of bud, Sure the bigger the plant the longer the wait but to me its worth it...

nealcook420

Here are some pics of the tall bushy phenotype Purple JEM.
The outdoor plant is
Sourcream(Sour Diesel Haze x G13 Haze), I am feeding it full strength Tiger Bloom(2tsp) and Big Bloom(1tbsp) ever other day and her buds are swelling and starting to sag the branches...
1st:JEM 2nd:ALF#3 3rd:-4th:Sourcream

Attachments

• Sourcream & Haze 017.jpg
    Sourcream & Haze 017.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 15
  • Sourcream & Haze 016.jpg
    Sourcream & Haze 016.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Sourcream & Haze 038.jpg
    Sourcream & Haze 038.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Sourcream & Haze 039.jpg
    Sourcream & Haze 039.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 13

nealcook420

She is a Shar Pei & Jack Russel mix, I love her so much but she is taking a liking to the marijuana plants... She has pruned a few limbs off for me on the auto Haze.haha
1st:JEM 2nd:Haze automatic 3rd:Russian Rocket Fuel

Attachments

• Sourcream & Haze 020.jpg
    Sourcream & Haze 020.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 15
  • m and f2
    m and f2
    35.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Sourcream & Haze 011.jpg
    Sourcream & Haze 011.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 16

nealcook420

I'd love to know where these great growers on ICM are getting there Super Cali-Haze..?..
I am going to order some beans tomorrow and I really want the SCH but none of the seed banks that I know of say it is out or coming soon, Does anybody know where to obtain some of these beans???
I am deff. Going to buy a 10 pack of either HBD or RRF, I love both of these and out of 14 of both strains I haven't had a male.

M

mossy

I just noticed that I have another Punk Chunk coming up, It excites me!
Speed & Safety for them m8....:clover:

Loving the girls you have...
and for someone who has a notorious greedy indy eye...
that Sourcream girl is doing it for me...
Balance like that say she would make a Great mom...

Have a great weekend...:joint:

Sandnut

She is a Shar Pei & Jack Russel mix, I love her so much but she is taking a liking to the marijuana plants... She has pruned a few limbs off for me on the auto Haze.haha

HaHa! he has good taste! you got yourself a partner, start talking with eachother, i think he wanted to do a FiM on the plant, HaHa :yay:
Nah bur really.. it's looking great in your room sofar, keep it up

nealcook420

Yeah she's deff. a Haze head cause she go's to the Hazes over like Pure AK and great strains like that...HaHa
Updates later, RRf is a female!!! woot woot

nealcook420

Bought a 6 pack of NYLD Cheesehead autos cause they look Wonderful!!!
Gonna send the money order in the morrow. Also I am ordering a 10 Pack of reg Sourcream cause the plants are so consistent,potent, fatest Biggest budding Sativa I have ever grown(planted in June)!
*MOSSY* I pollinated a lower bud on the Sourcream with a Sativa dominant Master Kush male. There are going to be only a few seeds though so I am ordering a 10 pack of regular Sourcream beans so I can find a pheno that matches my taste, I love the Sativa high but I love the density and structure of the bud of indica so I think this is the best strain for my Sativa grow.

Attachments

• Biggest JEM 002.jpg
    Biggest JEM 002.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Biggest JEM 005.jpg
    Biggest JEM 005.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 14

nealcook420

Finally got to the internet, I have the shittiest month ever... I can count 5 times that I have got took, I got hit for $500 today! Along with the sourcream gone from my own fucking back porch while I was talking to a man on the front porch!
I have my shit going on in my green-room(with bars on the windows) I still have somebody in the house at all times(somebody as in dad, mom or brother)...
I have Jems, HBD's, RRF's, Roadrunner, Speedy ganja, Bad Betty's & all kinds of awesome strains that are making great plants.
There are beans to be poped and buds to be smoked so pics when ever I can get them tomorrow, Its gonna be a long hard day and Im already worn down...
Please throw some karma and green-peace toward me cause damn I could use it now. Hopefully updates before tomorrow night....

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Green Karma sent your way bro:smoke:

If i were you i would invest im some kinda of security...A nice sized pitbull OR some security cameras....somethings gotta be done if you have been hit 5 times....

uptosumpn

Veteran
SERIOUSLY!!!! Get what I got in addition to what 20/4 said^^.....A Desert Eagle .45cal or sumthin....obviously someone you know, who knows you grow has targeted you and because they keep getting away with it, they are taking you for a pussy...<i'm not calling you that, jus saying this is how they look @ you.....I wish a mutha fucka would try me like that!!! 1rst amendment would kick in so fast...BUT then again it would cause un-wanted attn from LE....Bro, you gonna have to move you op somewhere else....PERIOD...That's why boyz & girlz, Don't Break Rule #1 of growing.....DON'T LET ANYONE KNOW/SEE YOUR BIZ, JMO..

nealcook420

I do feel like a little bitch cause I can't catch these bastards!
But, You say you would shoot them the first time they try it but just wait till your gone one day and they hit you. You'll never know who it was and you'll never be able to lay your head on a pillow at night cause the rogues have you paranoid...
I have guns but when they get me at 4:00 in the morning or when they have been laying in the weeds waiting for me to leave for 5 minutes, Thats when it happens and there is nothing me or anybody else can do but make it more secure and always have somebody at my house...

Sandnut

damn that's so sad bro.. I do agree with uptosum and 20/4.. BUT you don't seem to be the kind of dog that bites so don't be doing something you will regret cause people like that will come back for you unless you decide to dig the grave and pff for some weed its not worth it.. you should just get a pit, or doberman or just keep it on the down low. Also how do this people know ur growin? no one should know, trust me when i say : trust no one, hehe ironic,, karma sent!

nealcook420

I am finally able to post some update pictures.
The HBD is almost ready to give me some HBD x PJ f1's that I suspest will be an amazing strain...

nealcook420

Plants are lookin beautiful and healthy mate! Great job!:dance:
Thanks 20/4, I am almost ready to be caught up after the robberies I had to endure. I really can't go looking for revenge with the people that ripped my pot because I don't need any reason for the cops or any attention to come my way so I'll just stick with the indoor and keep the grow-area within reach at all times!!!
About 5 of my friends and older growers in my area really like how my RRF X MI5 cross is producing so I "lent" 300 beans at $5 apiece.
Is there any problems with my babies that I may not know about, Do you guys see anything that u could lend some advice to???

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
easy fella your plants look nice :good:

i cant see any problems with them apart from a little heat stress but all in all they look good

keep it up

uptosumpn

Veteran
yeah bro, they look fine, besides what skotty said....how old are they?

Ummm, hbd x pj....sounds very tasty/interesting....will be a winner for sure!!

And dammit man! m15 x rrf beans!!?? 300 @ $5ea. SWEET!!! I know you were happy with that outcome!! ;) <I made 10 m15 x pj beans by accident, so only great things to come next year!!!

But I was thinking about putting some sourjems F1's up on the bay myself....hell, I got 400 beans to work with...but jus waiting to see how these that are currently growing turn out to give the info/pics to the masses, then will decide....

Latest posts

Latest posts