What's new

Mossy's/Purple JEM's Indorr 20/4 light regiment...

nealcook420

Has anybody ever grown any Psilocybe Cubensis mushrooms? I bought eight spore syringes & am going to bake equine dung & grow them in jar lids. I picked out four different strains & I think the Z-strain & theGolden Teacher strain will be the best, Here are some pics: Z-Strain

Golden Teacher

M

mossy

Speed & Safety with the m8...:clover:

Looks like you are making some lovely crosses..can't wait to see them.

Have a great weekend...:joint:

nealcook420

Speed & Safety with the m8...:clover:

Looks like you are making some lovely crosses..can't wait to see them.

Have a great weekend...:joint:
Thank you brother...
I am loving your JEMs Mossy, My JEM is so uniform and the seadlings are so pretty. I can't wait till you release some other strain because I will be a buyer. I know that if Mossy made a strain it is what its supposed to be.
I am just following in your footsteps and trying to make something I can call my baby. I am using an male Mi5 bushy pheno and a Mossys JEM Tall & branchy pheno male on different regular strains and auto strains. I have pollinated a Master Kush with Mi5, Pure Afghani with Mi5 & M. JEM, Mi5 & RRF etc. I hope I can at least get them to mostly auto then with some help they will be stabelized.
Peace & Karma....
Oh, So has nobody any knowledge on psylicybe cubensis cultivation?

the END

Good Stuff man. I've done quite a number of Cubensis grows myself. Started with the pf tek, then got myself a pressure cooker and went horse poo.
I have even made my own spore prints, and eaten' the shrooms grown from them too!
was there something you needed to know? lol

nealcook420

Hell, I'll be growing the very first shrooms I'll try. I guess I have nothing to compare them to so if they're the least bit potent they'll be the shit to me.hahao
The JEMs are doing great, The oldest girl is 37 days old today and I have for or 5 more srouted. I put an HBD in a 10" pot and a Purple Mazar in an 8" pot today, I haven't grown an auto in a 10" pot yet but if I had thought about it I would have put the PM in the 10.
Pic updates tomorrow...

nealcook420

I'm going with the PF TEK method for growing the shroom, it seems to be the way to go if your new and I plan on being very sterile because I can't risk ruining my spores.
I have everything that I need except the all organic vermiculite and organic perlite, The only perlite I could find was enriched with miracle grow plant food. I'm going to have to order the vermiculite and perlite from online but that's no big deal, The stuff will be here pretty quick.
I'm going to fruit them in the bigger storage bin, The little bin is for inoculating the rice patties.

nealcook420

I cut a tester bud from the oldest RRF and there was about 3 mature beans in it that are from an Mi5 male, The oldest Red Dwarf was ready at 50 days and it had about 5 good beans in it. I have a
Red Dwarf x Mi5 bean germinatting in a rockwool cube, I hope it pops because its the only one that I have left out of the few that it made. Pure Afghan kush does not like it here in eastern KY, The damn thing has lost more bud to rot then I have ever seen one plant lose. I'm just going to cut all of the bad places out and hope for the best for it, I guess thats all I can do seeing that its half through flowering.
I can't wait to see what kind of plants my beans make from the PJ & Mi5 males that I used on Master kush, UK Cheese, RRF, Fast bud & Red Dwarf. I hope the RRF x Mi5 carriers the tall & bushy pheno from both of the parents over to the offspring, or I hope that at least one bushy & tall pheno shows its face.
Well, thats all for now but updates tomorrow...

nealcook420

I have been getting mature seeds out of the Russian Rocket Fuel's and putting them in the fridge for cold storage. The other plants are doing good, The Red Dwarf is working hard to make the seeds from the Mossy's JEM male. I hope that the beans give me something unique and potent.

PJ

Fast Bud

OG Haze

Rocklock,Sourcream and Sharksbreath

Has anybody ever grown any Psilocybe Cubensis mushrooms? I bought eight spore syringes & am going to bake equine dung & grow them in jar lids. I picked out four different strains & I think the Z-strain & theGolden Teacher strain will be the best, Here are some pics: Z-Strain

Golden Teacher

Very cool. Are these difficult to grow? Where do you acquire the spore syringes?

the END

Yo Nealcook, think you could get some better pics of the Haze, Sour Cream, Sharksbreath and Rocklock please?
I've got a Sour Cream going in DWC ATM, and have the Shark and Rock at the sidelines.

Kungfu, It's easier then growing pot in some ways. If you had enough posts to PM, I would let you know all you needed to....

Idk that I'm allowed to link offsite like this, but you should check out Shroomery.org for all the Shroomy knowledge you could ever ask for

nealcook420

Yeah END I'll post some tonight sometime...
Google Psylicybe Cubensis sproe syringes and you'll finf all you need to know, but I got mine at spore store dot com...
The sour cream should be the shit because sour diesel x G13 haze are the parent strains.
I got 54 mature RRF x Mi5 beans from the smallest RRF, I will be taking the rest of the plant in 1 week...
I also received 60 PJ beans today so I think that Im set for a while.haha

nealcook420

I saw two people walking down the road in camo and a bag of "something"... So I went to check my grow house and those pieces of shit robbed me blind, They busted through my window. The worse part is that a family "Friend" told them exactly how to get my shit then he picked them up after they had done the dead!!! That son of a bitch got those two guys to get what he wanted and he went straight and sold it dfor pills... I hate fucking pills and stupid shit like that, I will cut his balls off tomorrow I will prob be in jail for eating this guy alive because he fucked up my livly hood!!!! They took all of my seed plants so now I'm fucked, Its over for me the seeds I had were sprouts and the bastards plucked them and laid them on the soil just to say fuck you...
I don't know whatr to do... They've ruined my life

F

FullDuplex

I saw two people walking down the road in camo and a bag of "something"... So I went to check my grow house and those pieces of shit robbed me blind, They busted through my window. The worse part is that a family "Friend" told them exactly how to get my shit then he picked them up after they had done the dead!!! That son of a bitch got those two guys to get what he wanted and he went straight and sold it dfor pills... I hate fucking pills and stupid shit like that, I will cut his balls off tomorrow I will prob be in jail for eating this guy alive because he fucked up my livly hood!!!! They took all of my seed plants so now I'm fucked, Its over for me the seeds I had were sprouts and the bastards plucked them and laid them on the soil just to say fuck you...

This is why you tell no one what you are doing. There is only one other caretaker to my plot and he only comes into play when i am out of town.

highroller614

WTF!

WTF!

Family, man the first 1 to get you. I don't even tell my wife jack shit. Them oxyheads are as bad as crackheads. Sorry to hear and i hope you get back on your feet.

Yo Nealcook, think you could get some better pics of the Haze, Sour Cream, Sharksbreath and Rocklock please?
I've got a Sour Cream going in DWC ATM, and have the Shark and Rock at the sidelines.

Kungfu, It's easier then growing pot in some ways. If you had enough posts to PM, I would let you know all you needed to....

Idk that I'm allowed to link offsite like this, but you should check out Shroomery.org for all the Shroomy knowledge you could ever ask for

I will hit you up when I have 50 posts End.

Sorry about your luck Neal. I once had a very nice seed collection and lost it all. It bothers me to this day. A lot of money and good genetics wasted.