What's new

Mossy's/Purple JEM's Indorr 20/4 light regiment...

nealcook420

I thought that it was time to start this thread now that 5 Purple JEM's are up and there are still more on the way. I was gifted these PJ's from a very good person, Thanks I.R I love this strain and am exited to watch them grow!
2 of them are ready to show sex and 3 others are about 3-7 days. I gave 1 bean to a buddy, He put his outdoors and its about 2 weeks old. I will be updating pretty regular and I'll be keeping up with other strains like Il Diavalo, Fast Bud, Red Dwarf, Himalayan Blue diesel, Mi5, Onyx, Rodrunner, & Haze Automatic...
Bigger plants are the 2 RRf & the small ones are the oldest PJ's. Thanks

Iron Lungs

awesome looking plants man! glad to see the green thumb always in use! Is pic no. 5 the older PJ's if so how old are they? i cant wait to see these girls fully grown. glad to hear your buddy has a nice girl going!

BTW- im gonna get my new journal going hopefully tomm. i got a new digital camera but i gotta get a cord to upload the pics to my comp.! its always something!!!

nealcook420

I thought it was about time to update, Being that the Bigger 2 PJ's will be showing sex any day now. I like how they are growing, They seem like they will be taller phenotypes or at least the big 8" pot is helping the size. 3 PJ's are only starting & 1 is just popping its head out of the dirt.
I had to fix my lighting system to the wall a little better, apparently I didn't hit a stud on one side of my support beam so everything was slowly falling. I feel confident in my lighting staying in place with my new support system so I don't think there are going to be any horrible damage to my lights from falling now.

Iron Lungs

looks like they got a little strching going on but nothing those girls wont pull thru on! Im glad to see those girls looking healthy tho! i just got my new thread started neal check it out if you want it is in my sig. cant wait to see your female ratio

nealcook420

Its not as much stretching as it is reaching, I had my 400 watt HPS up to high and the 150 watt HPS down to low with the other 150watt HPS just fine so a couple of the JEMs started reaching & leaning toward the lowest 150 HPS light.
I'll check your thread out as soon as I get some headache meds down me bro I gotta throb in my brain...

nealcook420

whasup!, Subbed'!

Not much Buddy Just growing and waiting, Wanted to know where to find Punk Chunk. Everybody is growing it and I love the way it looks, I just can't find them anywhere. But I have 10x Speedy Gonzales, 3x RRF, 1x Il Diavalo & 6x Purple Mazar on the way so I will have a few different strains to try. I am going to put the Purple Mazar in a 5 gallon pot atleast. I will be growing and Crossing for well over a year with the seed collection I have but I need to stop buying seeds. I just start looking looking at the seeds and find one that I want, After I buy it I find another strain that I want so I'll probably buy more.haha
Updates later...

nealcook420

Here are few pics of the oldest Purple JEMs, They are showing preflowers. Also there are a few pics of some Isoprople alcohol Hash from all of my and my friends scraps.

nealcook420

The JEM with the curved stem is a male and the straight one is a female, The others will be showing sex soon... updates later!

nealcook420

Here is an Russian Rocket Fuel pollinated by an Mi5 male. I hit it with the pollen 3 or 4 times so it is seeded to the max! I also posted a pic of my outdoor Haze...
I have a PJ male and a PJ female that I am going to use to seed the bottom buds, PJ pics later!

nealcook420

I put the male PJ outside so it will push out pollen sacks so I can rape the lower buds...HaHa
I will also pollinate a few smaller buds with some other strains like Mi5 or Speedy Gonzales. I think I will like the Speedy G's, they are supposed to show a lot of Diesel characteristics.

nealcook420

Two more JEMs showed their pretty little heads.
I just pollinated a Master Kush with some tall pheno Mi5 male pollen, I am going to use some of the smaller lower lems to experiment with making my own auto.
Left to right:Mi5,Mi5,PJ,Onyx males.
I also wanted to show my banzai RockLock female that I am force flowering, Everyday it goes in a dark closet at 7:00pm.

nealcook420

I just collected some pollen from an Mi5 male so I can use it to pollinate my oldest PJ female.
Its a bushy pheno Mi5 so hopefully it will carry on the trait. A Purple mazar just popped up also, I am really interested in this strain. I have an auto Haze in an 8" pot and one in a 3 gallon bucket, I hope these do as good as they are said to be.

nealcook420

Here is my female Purple JEM, It has a few burnt tips because I gave all of my autos regular cannabis nutes & before I caught my mistake I had gave it to them 2 or 3 times.
It is growing like hell but I think its going to be a green phenotype, I have 5 more Mossy's Purple JEMs about 7-14 days old that may make me some colorful beauties:

Latest posts

Latest posts