Squiggles

hi mell, got a question for ya
is the grapefruit used in this cross the same as breeder steves,
the one used in the sweet tooth 3 ?

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Hola Mel!

Hard to see the actual color of your Grapefruit Fly leaves but I would speculate the smaller one is in need of nutes. You see the Grapefruit Flys are nute hogs and will take whatever you can give them-- within reason of course-- just to give you an idea-- in flowering I generally run at a high point in EC nutrient levels 1.8. Even when running nutrients this high, the Grapefruit Fly still shows some signs of nutrient deficiency! Just something to consider.

But back to your question on the Grapefruit Fly height, she will grow BIG & ROBUST; so if you start flowering with a plant 18 inches tall you can expect a finished plant 3.-4 feet tall. And she likes to "spread her wings"! But you can expect a BIG harvest of phat colas when grow correctly!

I know you do her right!

Mosca

My ? had been answered all along-D'oh, I thought I read 1.8 somewhere earlier...I am going to tell Shaun not to push them anymore and we will sit on 1.8ec...

Yesterday Shaun and I changed the 400w sonT hps to a 600w Sunmaster hps:biggrin:...in approx 3 weeks they will be moved to their final flower room under 800w hps(2 x 400w hps):dance013:...and we will have the portable aircon in there by the end of next week to help them cope with our summer heat at the moment.:whistling:

Girls are looking bloody fantastic...look yellow from the light-have to adjust camera again...Plus Shaun keeps messing up my settings...I prefer manual, he prefers auto, lol....

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

A project fell through, so I have some spare room, I will pop 5 more beans of the Grapefruit Fly to make it allright, lol...on heating pad/mat as we speak...;)

Last edited:

mellomel

ICMag Donor
sorry Squiggles, didn't see ya post til after my pic update

sorry Squiggles, didn't see ya post til after my pic update

Squiggles,
The Grapefruit mum came from Reeferman Seeds I think Mosca told me. It has the same Sweep Pink Grapefruit clone Breeder Steve used.

Mel:smokeit:

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Here is the original post about lineage from Mosca:

My Grapefruit momma came from Reeferman Seeds. He used the same Sweep Pink Grapefruit clone Breeder Steve used. I have run this mother for over 4 years and she KICKS ASS!

Feliz Navidad,

Mosca

Squiggles

Thanks Mell

I thought i had read it somewhere and couldnt find it again
man am i a stoner :)

Thankyou

P.s. the garden is looking sweet

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great Mell! Yeah, theres grapefruit in there!
The cola I was vaping from last night was so grapefruit that my mouth had that powerful sour/sweet in it for 1/2 hour or more after!
RM

Squiggles

i loved the my grapefruit pheno of swt 3 to bits
awesome plant grew monsterous outside
and i lost it a little while ago

but now i can have it back and crossed
with c99 has to be a good thing

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Lovley work mel.

I just love those double serrated leaves.....hope mine will get those.

peace

icetoker

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Welcome All and thank you for all your encouraging and supportive kind words...

We are in day 16 of flower and little budlings are popping up all over them now, whoohoo!!!
The taller pheno is going to be an absolute beast of a girl...I had too break her neck twice, not that that did much...she is 50+ inches now and still going but slowing down...
The other pheno is short, round and bushy!(forgot to measure this one but will when lights come back on)

They are thirsty and hungry lil ladies...giving them plain water until 20% runoff in the mornings...and then 1.8ec during day/evenings...they seem to be very happy and content with this method of ours.

I started giving them 1ml per ltre of BudXL(House & Gardens) as directed on H&G's website. Started this at the first sign of flowering.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

on a roll:dance013::dance013::dance013:

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting closer to that part we all love to see now wooo girrrll!
:dance013: They are looking beastly, I can almost see them growing in the pics!:smokeit:
RM

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
G'day RM, Mel is doing a great job with these girls I'm blown away everyday i go and look at them they are just exploding with growth each day, she is growing bigger beasts than me.. must be the extra love and attention she gives them
Peace

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking very healthy in here mel and shaun sending some positive karma your way...:)

Latest posts

Latest posts