What's new

Mosca's Mach Fly by the Tokingblackguy

tokinblackguy

my favorite

my favorite

this pheno has turned into my favorite over the last week or so. intense, apricot skunky candy aroma. resin coated and looks to be a nice yielder.

ambertrich

Veteran
Looking really good TBG!! I love the smell of Warlock after a bit of jar cure. Hell, even while the plants are still going the smell is almost hypnotic.

I have a bit of Magus Warlock that has almost 3 months cure and is devine.

Now I have 4 of Mosca's Mach Fly going, they are about 3 1/2 weeks into 12/12 and already have that wonderful Warlock stank!

Hope my gals do as well as yours have, TBG!

And bid ups to Mosca for making available some truely nice genetics.

ambertrich

Veteran
Hey RM
I have grown out both your BKxGK and the GKf2's and both were primo.
Just wanted to say good job with both these lines.

Really would like to get my hands on some more of the BKxGK, as stupid me did not keep a cut:(

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Just Beautiful. I think I have to pick my game up,lol...Everyone is doing a brilliant job on behalf of Mosca. It seems he has hit a few winners with the c99x's. Intrigued about the sandalwood flavour, sounds very special ;)

Glad I just made it in time...and I really apologise for being late. I have been going through some serious health issues at the moment, so please forgive me. I should have made more of an effort to stop by your thread TBG. It did go fast though...with ya own grow sometimes it feels like watching paint dry so I assumed(very wrong of me) everyone else was around the same day/time.
Lesson Learn't Well!
Can't wait to see the finished pics.
~MM

thinman

hey TBG, been a couple weeks. haven't forgotten you, bro. hope everything is coming along well for you. bring us up to date when you get a chance, amigo. thanks.

tokinblackguy

hey thinman, everything is good, i just dont have access to the net to post pics. im posting now from a cell and have no idea if i can upload pics or not.

everything but the runt came down yesterday, at day 60. i took shots right before the chop and will post them as soon as i can. the runt i will let go 65-70 days.

they came out nice, not as dense as i had hoped, but nice nonetheless. my favorite pheno i call AA for apricot ass...lol

tokinblackguy

ok, heres the deal. i managed to upload the first set of shots into my gallery but for some reason, i cant view them when i go to paste them into the thread. they're shots of my favorite one, labeled pheno a, and my least favorite, which is pheno b. i will try and get the shots of the biggest yielder up, labeled pheno c, but doing it by cell phone is too consuming so please bear with me. sorry for the inconvenience, but this is the only way i could at least get some shots posted. again, updated pics are located in my gallery under the mosca folder.

thanks everyone
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

tokinblackguy

never mind, i guess i figured it out, but i swear it wasnt working earlier.

anyway, thats pheno a above and the next shots are of pheno b.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

M

mosca negra

Far Out TBG!!! Thanks for all you efforts bro and knocking it out of the Park! Just beautiful-- your ladies are! Which one smells of Apricots? Also, do you have a Skunky pheno?

Big Ups to Tokin'!!! K++++++++++++++

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
some beautiful shots of the mach fly... Ill be back to see the fini! peace..

sackO

tokinblackguy

thanks everyone for chiming in and the kind words. mosca, i would say all phenos have an apricot, astringent, nose tickle thing going on...some more pronounced than others. my favorite pheno has an apricot/ass smell going, more skunk to it than the others yet it maintains the fruity smell really well. the runt would be my second favorite of the lot. pics to come of that one real soon as she is finishing up rather fast.

heres those shots i promised of the biggest yielder of the group, she photographs nicely.