What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mosca's Mach Fly by the Tokingblackguy

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Top notch Toking! I love Apricot tasting bud!!!
I'm very glad I was able to get a pack of these and the Tsi thanks to the kindness of my great buddy V. I cant wait to hear how the smoke hits ya. Again, fantastic job with the thread and showing us Mach Fly, done up high, by you...the tokingblackguy!:respect:
RM

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
TbG
Howzit brother..?? Those ladies are friggn full of frost.. Great work thanx for the show.. Mosca said it best hit it outta the park... bbl peace..

sackO

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Did someone say apricots! YUMMY...What an awesome show...can't wait for the smoke report-never had apricot buds...hoping for similar. We got the 2 very distinct but different pheno's aswell. But one still has not decided the smell it wants to take on. Our tall one smells like pineapple SKIN! Not very strong smelling-YET...Good work TBG :)...

tokinblackguy

hi guys and gals, i know folks were waiting on a smoke report and i owe it to mosca to give a full grow report. actually, i did do a very long, detailed smoke report a few weeks ago but as many of you know and for those that dont, i was and still am limited to posting from a cell. it took so long to type it on the virtual keyboard that the system logged me out by the time i hit "post reply." after that, i was just to lazy to do it over again.

in response to what happened the first attempt, i have decided to do this one in parts to avoid losing that info again. in other words, this post will be edited to add info over the next day or so as i find time but will indeed be completed. that is all for now, be back soon.

ok, i suppose i will start with my only gripe within this line, the yield. i averaged between 1.25-1.5 zips per plant grown organically in 3gal bags. in comparison, my bs2.2 averaged 2-2.5 and my pk pulled 2.5 grown the same way.

this is conneusour(sp) pot as i think was stated already by mosca. the cured aroma is that of skunky rotting fruits which translates well into the taste with an added rootbeerish thing going on, best i can describe it. the apricot aroma is still present, but not nearly as much when it was growing. very very very tasty, if you like strong taste on the palette. this stuff stinks pretty good and i wouldnt recommend smoking in public or any place you dont want folks to know youve been smoking, trust me, they will know. the high is quick and immediate, coming on real strong and almost jittery but ironically, it mutates into a nice body stone. not so much couchlock, but you really dont want to move to much once it sets in. smoke too much and its a crazy head race followed almost instantly by a nap, crazy, just simply crazy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts