What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mosca's Mach Fly by the Tokingblackguy

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well played Tokin'! best of luck on your new digs and germination.
Will be tuned in for sure. I have a pack of the Mach Fly and am very excited about how she'll smoke. Should be some top notch tasty for sure.
All my best,
RM

tokinblackguy

Mach Fly Germination

Mach Fly Germination

and the saga continues... sorry i'm late but let the party begin:woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

mosca negra

Rock on TBG! I know you will do these Tester's PROUD!! Power to the People, NO delay...

Mosca

tokinblackguy

9/10 have shown taproots and have been placed in 18 oz cups. still waiting on the last one to break its shell. not worried, i'm pretty sure i'll get 10/10 on these.

oh, no scuffing... just a 24 hr soak in plain tap water, onto moist paper towels between styrofoam plates and placed onto a heat mat on its lowest setting.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
yea boy, just noticed this as i lit up a taster nug of mach fly!

having grown cindy and warock a few times on their own i knew this was gonna be a instant classic!

that sweet unique warlock taste and sort off skunky sweet candy head from the princess! nicely potent

hey mosca?

what pheno warlock was the moma? my guess would be not the sandlewood.

the fist time i grew warlock it tasted like this, the other two times i grew it out it got more the sandlewood, which i dont like as much as this pheno, i think youve used the exact circa warlock that ive been searching for since!

they were stunted by something early on but looking real good, il post pics if they do their potential justice.

you gonna be real happy tokin

M

mosca negra

Lost in a Sea-- I dig your moniker- is that in reference to Sea of Green??? How far along is/are your Mach Flys? You mentioned it was a taster nug and am curious. As we all know, early buds give a different tastes/flavors & buzz than buds that are finished and cured due to terpene maturation. If you like it early on, then you will adore those buds once they are fully mature!

The Female Warlock I chose is very Sandalwood in flavor with that GREAT Warlock head buzz. She came out of older Warlock seeds that had the original Warlock father Magus Genetics used when Warlock was first released. In a word-- SCRUMPTIOUS!!!

The Warlock is IMHO, the best commercially Skunk available on the market today and adds the skunkiness you refer to-- Cinderella 99 is not skunk in the least! And as potency goes, you will see that escalate Way Up as they finish! What I would recommend as they are now in the later stages of flowering is to roll a joint of your favorite herb and rub or wipe the joint up against the buds to get the resins on the outside of the joint and then smoke it. This will allow you to taste the resins without tasting the green underdeveloped buds!

The stunting you refer to comes from the "slow" start many Warlocks go through in their seedling phase-- they do, however, catch up very quickly after they become established.

Glad to see you are pleased with your Mach Flys and Thanks for sharing!

Mosca

tokinblackguy

last one cracked the shell and was placed into a cup along with the others. some have begun poking there heads above the soil already. will take some more snaps when they are all above soil, should be in a day or so.

tokinblackguy

*update*

ok, i got all 10 to pop and get above soil, however 3 of them have shown weakness and/or strange growth.

1 looks like it's stunted badly, kind of mutant like growth, barely above soil but it's still living.

1 looks to be an albino of some sort, has not greened up, also still alive.

1 broke soil and looked healthy but has since keeled over. looks like a very weak stem but i'm not sure. strangely, it's still alive also and has not withered.

will post pics a little later for anyone interested.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Lost in a Sea-- I dig your moniker- is that in reference to Sea of Green??? How far along is/are your Mach Flys? You mentioned it was a taster nug and am curious. As we all know, early buds give a different tastes/flavors & buzz than buds that are finished and cured due to terpene maturation. If you like it early on, then you will adore those buds once they are fully mature!

The Female Warlock I chose is very Sandalwood in flavor with that GREAT Warlock head buzz. She came out of older Warlock seeds that had the original Warlock father Magus Genetics used when Warlock was first released. In a word-- SCRUMPTIOUS!!!

The Warlock is IMHO, the best commercially Skunk available on the market today and adds the skunkiness you refer to-- Cinderella 99 is not skunk in the least! And as potency goes, you will see that escalate Way Up as they finish! What I would recommend as they are now in the later stages of flowering is to roll a joint of your favorite herb and rub or wipe the joint up against the buds to get the resins on the outside of the joint and then smoke it. This will allow you to taste the resins without tasting the green underdeveloped buds!

The stunting you refer to comes from the "slow" start many Warlocks go through in their seedling phase-- they do, however, catch up very quickly after they become established.

Glad to see you are pleased with your Mach Flys and Thanks for sharing!

Mosca

Hiya mate,

yea used the name once back on og and thought id go back, it was in reference to sog, but also to my grows which are always a mess of strains,tied up hazes with little indicas on raised platforms, and everything in between. when i said taster, it was a fully ripe nug but the plant was from a small taster batch of 3 mach flys, and this one had a different life from the other two, so it came across wrong, early nugs can be more narcotic and can have a completely different taste to mature, but i go for size, this one was all oranged over and done at day 56. ah it it sandlewood then thats where this skunky taste must be slipping in from! i was thinking of the wierd candy pheno warlock. but i love this as much, and i can tell the moma warlock must be a potent girl.

i too feel that warlock is a unsung, and relatively unused hero of ganja (alot like Gerrit)

ill be very interested to see how this grow goes tokin, and how ,or if, it differs from my experiences.

none of my last mini batch of 4 strains, including the mac's, grew as vigorously as the crop before, so i dont think that helped, but as you say buddy im watching the other 2 mac's bump it on by the hour, so maybe they just looked like they were stunted with the others.

i have 4 packs of mac to go(as well as tsi,fire,and ur c99bx) so plenty future chance to explore the tastes. this cross is such a no brainer, but only once someone like yourself, with the dream, and ability, does it man. so thanks for adding something different, and needed, for the people at large....... :yes:

the noob growers these days have it too sweet for choice, and they dont even know it! i am insulted that there are still mach fly's on the bay! i mean WARLOCK AND CINDY !!??!! this shit is worth its weight in diamonds

ha rubbing the reefer on the plants! i never thought of that! i just rubbed a mac fly one on some c+ and devil, tastes mental now.:smoke:

tokinblackguy

thanks rev and ido.

#2(the mutant) and #4(the weakling) have been culled as they were not showing any signs of recovering or growth. #9(the albino) has greened up and seems to be growing fine.

so all in all, i am left with 8 out of 10 to work with.

I

idoreallytry

i always kep runts but if u don't have the room then u got to do what u have to do,,,the best plant i ever grew was a runt,,,well good luck with the rest man,,,will be taggin along,,,peace

tokinblackguy

sorry for the delay

sorry for the delay

hi everyone, sorry for the delay in updating but i have a couple of pics to keep everyone posted on the progress.

6 of the 8 i have going are doing well. 2 phenos noticed so far, a short stocky bush type and a slightly stretchier but equally stocky type. a straight split down the middle with 3 shorties and 3 of the slightly stretchier. 2 of the 3 shorties are showing some kind of leaf stress but it doesn't seem to be affecting growth at all, just weird. i haven't figured it out yet but things weren't dialed in the room when i started these. i'm thinking maybe some sort of pathogen, heat stress, or maybe i spilled some nute mix on them. i've included a pic if anyone has any ideas.

2 of the 8 are seriously slow growers and are still in cups at this moment. i thought they were not going to make it but have come around, slowly but surely.

well on to the pics until the next update, take care everyone:joint:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great, and those stalks look beefy! i wouldnt worry about the little bit of variegation on that leaf its likely in the genes but thats just an opinion of course. keep flying tokin:witch:!
Rm