What's new

MOSCA'S C99 BX1...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome Everyone..!!,,, Here is my thread documenting Mosca's C99 BX1...

First off id would like to thank you Mosca for giving me the opportunity to test your genetics and to apologise for the delay in getting the test started...

Ok so ill be using a 70/30 coco/perlite mix for my medium not sure on what nutes ill be using for this run havent decided yet will be trying something new just for a change any recommendations will be taken aboard...

Lighting for the first 2-3 weeks they will be under my clone light which is 2 18w fluros then they will be moved under 2 130watt 6400K CFL's until they are big enough to start flowering under a 400w HPS...

I opened the pack of beans to find one crushed:wallbash: so i have 9/10 to work with i gave all 9 beans a quick tumble in my home made scarifacation device(as pictured) and popped em straight into a cup of plain tap water when they crack and show their tails ill throw em into some rockwool cubes until they get a nice set of legs and then transplant into my medium mix...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ill keep regular updates and if there is anything ive missed or any questions feel free to ask...

Cheers,,,Benji...

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
im in for this ride i been looking at these for a few weeks debating if i want them,now i will see .good luck and keepem green-n-girlie

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Benji i have been looking at some new nutes that have recently come into me local dro shop but i have found these at less than half price, the only problem i can see with them is they might be light in K but that could be a good thing in coco

After smoking some stuff recently grown organic, i think organic is the way to go these nutes are 100% natural organic bat guano nutes so should be good

here is a link to where they can be found
http://www.aussieponics.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=158

here is what we are looking at grow
guano_1L_supergrow-large.jpg

bloom
guano_1L_superbloom-large.jpg

i am going to swap to these soon to give them a try
hope this helps
Shaun

M

mosca negra

Benji- Looking forward to your grwo bro! I know you will do right!! Thanks for following through with your testing as I will be following right along.

Cheers!

Mosca

G

Guest 18340

I agree 100% with Marlo, these are soooooo easy to grow.
Can't wait to see what phenos you find :lurk:
What nutes have you settled on?

M

mosca negra

Hey Marlo-- do you have any pics you could share with us? I remember seeing your posts regarding the Cinderella 99's. Still very interest man!

MN

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
im in for this ride i been looking at these for a few weeks debating if i want them,now i will see .good luck and keepem green-n-girlie

Thanks chuckyoufarley stick around m8 this is going to be a good one..!!!

:woohoo: Grow man, grow! :woohoo:
Tagged!

I am just as excited as you...hehe

hey Benji i have been looking at some new nutes that have recently come into me local dro shop but i have found these at less than half price, the only problem i can see with them is they might be light in K but that could be a good thing in coco

After smoking some stuff recently grown organic, i think organic is the way to go these nutes are 100% natural organic bat guano nutes so should be good

here is a link to where they can be found
http://www.aussieponics.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=158

here is what we are looking at grow
guano_1L_supergrow-large.jpg

bloom
guano_1L_superbloom-large.jpg

i am going to swap to these soon to give them a try
hope this helps
Shaun

De ja vu funny you just posted that bro i was looking at these exact nutes just the other day (A good m8 who has been in the industry a very very long time recommended i use these for my organic grows now you have made my mind up...Cheers bro...

:lurk:
Good luck Benji :wave::friends:

Thanks m8...
Benji- Looking forward to your grwo bro! I know you will do right!! Thanks for following through with your testing as I will be following right along.

Cheers!

Mosca

Cheers Mosca bro once again sorry bout the delay i just want everything to run perfectly for this test grow leave no stone unturned so to speak..!!!
Good luck Benji

These beans are very easy to grow

Excellent cheers bro thats what i like to hear..!!

I agree 100% with Marlo, these are soooooo easy to grow.
Can't wait to see what phenos you find :lurk:
What nutes have you settled on?

Thanks m8 i think i have settled on the nutes shaunmulok posted natures own bat guano SUPER GROW and SUPER BLOOM...

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back with a quick update 7/9 seeds are showing tails WOW that was quick..!!

I have decided to put them into Peat Pellets instead of rockwool cubes as i had a perfect 9 peat pellets left so now ill put em under my clone light on top of my heat pad and ill be back with some pics when they burst through the surface..!!!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on, 6 out of 10 of mine just broke soil :) 4 left to come up, 10/10 germ :)

this shit is going to rock man, good luck :)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Mosca, any chance of finding the skunky/soaring pheno in these beans or did you use a C99 that was pineapple all the way??

Goodluck Benji, sounds like you've got some vigorous seeds there!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Marlo-- do you have any pics you could share with us?....

MN

Sure do.

Here is one pheno I had at 59 days. Very citrus smell. Dense sticky buds.
This pheno was cut at 65 days. I wanted to chop sooner, but I lost track of the days and started flush too late. I still wanted at least 2 wks of str8 water.

Unfortunately none of my clones rooted. I still have 5 BX-1 beans left.

I also used a male BX-1 to pollinate my Double Strawberry Diesel and have abt 10-12 packs to send in to the bay.

picture.php

picture.php

You can see some gnats stuck to the trichs on the fan leaves in this next pic. There were quite a few in the room, and this plant attracted more than any other strain I have goin.

picture.php

MARLO

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks every one for stopping by so here is some pics day 5 of 24/7 very healthy little seedlings i numbered them 1-9, 1 being the tallest and 9 being the runt...
picture.php

And day 9 of 24/7 ready for a transplant...
picture.php