What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MOSCA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey,

I hoping that some more c99bx1 seeds will be dropped at the tude in the future
Had my eye on it for a while

I very good cut went about my way a few years back
very quick flowering time but a very ugly plant so I'm told

GA

the gnome

Veteran
Nice one, Gnome. Where are people saying this? I'd love to read what I can on these girls.

Mosca's thread in the breeders forums.
unfortunately when mosca left it was deleted.
i have a few going into flower in a few days
excited to see what comes out.

Hey,

I hoping that some more c99bx1 seeds will be dropped at the tude in the future
Had my eye on it for a while

I very good cut went about my way a few years back
very quick flowering time but a very ugly plant so I'm told
GA

i just recieved a few more paks from seedbay from the weekend special @thansgiving.
$45 a pak
they were up again on the xmas special... same price and the OTM crosses were $45 too....smokin deals!!
need to be checking the bay on the specials :smoke:

HarleyJammer

Veteran
Heres' an update on the otib:
4/10 germ rate
1 healthy vigorous plant
3 runts

Without any correspondence with the Mosca camp I'm screwed out $130.

I popped some MNS Mango Haze beans: 8/9 germ rate with 1 runt So far so good.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Gnome, how long did you run the Tsi Fly out? Searches have turned up anything from 52 days to 11 weeks, both of which seem a little extreme. Damn, it's too bad all of that information is gone......

Thanks for the help.

the gnome

Veteran
Hey Gnome, how long did you run the Tsi Fly out? Searches have turned up anything from 52 days to 11 weeks, both of which seem a little extreme. Damn, it's too bad all of that information is gone......

Thanks for the help.

my tsi flys were milky @60days but let em go to 69 to get the amber in the mix.
they could have gone over 70 depending how you like it
rare med-rare or well done :)

i put a batch into 12/12 last nite

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, Gnome. I've been letting most of my stuff run around 70 days, so it sounds like this will fit right in.

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
popped 2 packs of c99 bx and got 11 that made it.
not too thrilled with that %, but better than nothing!

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
I had 8 of my 10 C99BX1 make it, 5 of which were females. They're at 14 days flowering now and are rapidly throwing buds. I took cuts of them all as soon as they showed sex so I'm hoping to whittle it down to just one phenotype to keep. So far I'm definitely impressed across the board. Huge leafs, thick stems, powerful aroma, and great node/bud structure. Deciding the keeper pheno simply on yield and smell.

the gnome

Veteran
in nov I popped a yr old pack of C99BX1
after 10 days nothing... then within 3 days all 10 broke soil.
did the same with a pak of otibg, only 5 came up... 2-M 3-FM

that last pak of otibg is the worst germ rate Ive ever gotten from mosca's gear
considering everything else Ive run of his stuff I'm good with it.

I remember running BOGs sour lifesaver, only 2 grew out both ladies but one was some of thee most potent Ive ever run across in 40yrs
all it takes is 1 keeper and its paid for all the duds X amount of times over

Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Haven't chimed in on this thread yet. Only mosca seeds I've grown were the c99f1.
Frostiest fans I've ever seen! Bud was good, though more grape than tropical fruit.

Shame he is not in the house anymore.

Last edited:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
anyone running or ran his chem4 x OTM? just picked up some of this and would like to know what previous growers think :tiphat:

billyblog

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I put 4 packs of c99 bx1's down middle of last year. About 40% germinated. I had one exceptionally dense male and female and logically put these together. The selected female was by far the quickest flowering and had more noticeably interconnected bud sites giving it way bigger yield and she was by far the frostiest of all the girls I had on board....and guess what...pineapple all the way!

Now I've got more beans than you could poke a stick at but it pays to replicate good genetics when you've got such a stable strain to work with.

billy

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grew Bubba Kush/Ol' Time Moonshine 3 yrs ago. Pretty decent stuff. Grew it for cancer patients unable to afford/buy their dispens Rx. Good for appetite, pain, insomnia.

the gnome

Veteran
anyone running or ran his chem4 x OTM? just picked up some of this and would like to know what previous growers think :tiphat:

I just put 2 ladies into bloom sat nite.
they will be producers by the looks of it,
tons of solid budsites running up the lower branches.
pics coming in 4wks

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Gnome, did you find the Tsi Fly to be heavy feeders? I normally don't go over an EC of 1.6, and they seem to want mooooorrreee.

the gnome

Veteran
yo rives...
I've been doing the 6/9rezapie thing, with my fertz that comes out around 700-800ppm so lets see .....
i'm sure your using the USA 1 ms/cm (EC 1.0 or CF 10) = 500 ppm conversion
so your 1.6ec=800ppm and were pretty much on the same page with feedings

my tsi fly did well with those ppm's in veg but thought they would take more so I'd slam em 1000-1100ppm/2.0-2.2EC occasionally and it worked out good.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
I'm just starting week 4 (day 28) of my C99BX1. I kept clones from 3 of the 5 phenotypes that are performing above average now, and will whittle it down to just 1 when I see the final yields and potencies.

Have to admit I'm a little surprised. I'm running the C99BX1 right along side of seeds from MNS Critical Mass, and the CM is looking far heavier and frostier. Won't be able to tell until the very end of course, and I'll probably keep 1 pheno of each strain, but I did have really high expectations for the Cindy!