What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MOSCA

Chappi

Sounds nice Koon, any pics? :biggrin:

Dioni I don't know what GLG is but I have a pack from 2011, I think. Been soaking for 24hrs and a couple already cracked :woohoo:
They still look viable I'm so stoked! Been going through all the seeds i've collected and this is the first viable pack, already went through 5 packs of duds but it's my fault for improperly storing them. :bashhead:

Koondense

Veteran
Sounds nice Koon, any pics? :biggrin:

Yep ;)

Mosca C99 BX-1, here she is @55 days
picture.php

Cheers

Chappi

BB line tends to foxtail like a MOFO, when I grew out some Mountain Jam back in the day I had foxtails galore! I love that stacked calyx look but some people not fond of it.

ElSeñor

Anyone has tried Raspberry Moonshine?

There is close to none information available on this one. Just saw few photos that there was provided in seedmans page, they look stunningly beautiful flowers!

Technique

Anyone done the Cookies Twister?

A few seeds i had a bit too moist and died, the only survivor is looking rather boyish..

it looks lovely tho! but is it worth getting more?

Latest posts

Latest posts