What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MOSCA

the gnome

Veteran
hate to hear it harley,
I agree with what holdin is sayin.....
don't give up on mosca, some real gems in his gear
and get your post count past 50.... you have mail :D

good or bad germ rates kinda go with the territory.
Ive had some of the best consistently good germ rates with mosca gear.
i decided to pop my other pak from a year ago, only 5 went up.

on other news my otcem4s are sexing out and stinking up the place already :)
the c99bx1s were a few weeks behind the otc4s are just starting to sex.
it looks like i may get a high M count on em... its a wait and see.

I'll try-n-post pics later t'day

forgot to add,
when i got my mosca gear last yaer i also picked up DJ shorts grape krush @$140 a pak,
tried 5... DOA

Last edited:

the gnome

Veteran
ok here we are a 3 wks later,
they're getting topped and i get my cuts this weekend,
up-potted into bigger bags.
another 10-14 days and they flip into 12/12

these otchem4s have very thick-n-stout stalks, and the are reeking pretty good.
I'm getting a nice range of pheno's from stall/stretchy to short full and branchy
forgot the count on M/FM something like 4 m to 3 males.
keep all and picking the top 2 males for stud duty

picture.php

still sexing the c99bx1s, they were about 10 days behind the otchems
they've been showing for a while but hard to determine, got 2 ladies this morning,
I'll post pics of the c99s t'nite

Jim Rockford

Veteran
Happy to report 6 Mosca Ochocincos germinated and popped in first 24 hours. Not sure which strain was the mom or dad, but it is Mosca's cross of C99 and Kush. Expecting big things.

Description back in the day, just looked it up to answer my own question:

Ochocinco is composed of a very high yielding Kush pheno "King" and my mother Proven male Cinderella 99th As many of you may know, King is the mother of Award Winning Pink Kush! Short branchy plants designed for indoor growing. Most plants will stay below the height of 1 meter. Flowering: 55-60 days. When grown properly Yields are extremely heavy with greasy resin coated colas.

Bmac1

Veteran
Picked up some C99 bx1 and Chem4 x OTM in the xmas sale. Too good a deal to pass up. Looking forward to trying them in the new year.

Harry Lime

Veteran
Boy, I'm glad I found this thread. I just popped 2 packs of C99 bx1, looked for Mosca''s board to do some reading up and found it gone. Looks like I can do my reading here instead.
Dunno why Moscas gone, just hope everything's good over there.

I got 2 packs of freebies with them, 1 of 'Grapefruit x Sweet Tooth 3' x and 1 of 'Sweet Tooth 3 Incross'. Any and all info/thoughts/dreams about these will be gratefully received.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't help you with that one, Harry.

Damn, it's a real drag that all of the information from Mosca's forum is gone.

I have 3 Tsi Fly plants going. I started with 5 seeds and only 3 popped. Of those three, 1 is a scraggly-looking, chronically problematic plant that doesn't appear to like the feed that the two remaining plants are absolutely thriving on. One of those two is gigantic - I did top it a couple of times, but it has so many branches that it looks like a re-veg and the stem is pretty close to the size of a fifty-cent piece. In a 2-gallon airpot, it looks a little odd! The last plant isn't far behind, but it's obvious that it isn't thriving to quite the same degree.

I just started 12/12 with them 6 days ago, and I'm hoping that the 2 bushy ones are female. I've been having a hell of a time getting clones going from any of them, does anyone know if this is a common problem with the strain? My cloning success usually goes down some in the winter, but usually not quite this far. Unfortunately, I've had too many other things going on and haven't been giving these plants the attention that they deserve. However, other than the one plant, they seem to thrive on neglect.

If anyone has any input, I'd love to hear it.

the gnome

Veteran
Ive got tsi fly going right now rives.
cuts from last springs gro.
all but 1 were potent and big producers,
the 1 was potent but only yielded 80grams, other 4 did 120-135grs
no probs with rooting at all.
i liked it so much i ordered 2 more packs for future reference.

easy to gro, no muss or fuss
they took whatever they got or didn't get.
picture.php

:dance013:
all were untopped
picture.php

all the mosca gear Ive had was top shelf gear.
lucky maybe.
i'm doing otchem4 tight now,
out of 10 i on got 2 FMs
but they're two excellent looking ladies headed to bloom next weeka long w/C99BX1 and otibg

Last edited:

the gnome

Veteran
Boy, I'm glad I found this thread. I just popped 2 packs of C99 bx1, looked for Mosca''s board to do some reading up and found it gone. Looks like I can do my reading here instead.
Dunno why Moscas gone, just hope everything's good over there.

I got 2 packs of freebies with them, 1 of 'Grapefruit x Sweet Tooth 3' x and 1 of 'Sweet Tooth 3 Incross'. Any and all info/thoughts/dreams about these will be gratefully received.

i got the swt3 freebs lask week with my weekend special.
lots of folks said the swt3 was better than the paid for strains they got lol.

hey rives
i talked to clarence and payaso about setting up the new mosca forums.
even tho mosca deleted it all, its should still be cached in the servers files or something like that.
hopefully we'll get those for reference or maybe use.
there was lots of good stuff in his forums

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, Gnome. I think that I'm battling my usual wintertime humidity issues with the rooting. Damn, they are some impressive plants, aren't they?

T

The_Core

I have Azucar going right now. Unknown sex, About to flip it to 12/12 or chop it and clone then 12/12 it. So far not impressed with the growth rate. Sensitive to nutrients.

I have 10 regular C99BX1, I am going to grow them out and let all the females go to seed. Going to have my own private stash of C99BX1 for eternity.

30 days veg Azucar.

Indiana bubble gum x C99
picture.php

picture.php

the gnome

Veteran
hey core,
that's the one we talked about in your thread that was probably a runt
that was nute starved for 4wks until a few days ago
considering that, it doesn't look too bad at all imo .... :smoke:

T

The_Core

hey core,
that's the one we talked about in your thread that was probably a runt
that was nute starved for 4wks until a few days ago
considering that, it doesn't look too bad at all imo .... :smoke:

Thanks Gnome! Appreciate the kind words. Havent gave up yet.

Instead of wasting time cloning this plant out I will just 12/12 it and then get on to the next grow.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, I can't growl about growth rates. These two got away from me, and have easily grown 6" since I flipped them a week ago. That piece of plywood on the right has a series of 4" computer fans on it, and it was blowing over the tops of the plants when I flipped them. I think that we are going to be getting into some serious bondage very soon - that light is as high as it can go.

picture.php

picture.php

T

The_Core

Well, I can't growl about growth rates. These two got away from me, and have easily grown 6" since I flipped them a week ago. That piece of plywood on the right has a series of 4" computer fans on it, and it was blowing over the tops of the plants when I flipped them. I think that we are going to be getting into some serious bondage very soon - that light is as high as it can go.

View Image

View Image

Looking real nice. Your plants have grown more in one week then mine have grown in 30. MY runt plant has me upset. Oh well. deciding what to grow next. Thinking white widow.

Latest posts

Latest posts