What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Morocco 2010 ... the truth ....

ifrane

helloguys ! some new photo.....

Attachments

• 101_0274.jpg
    101_0274.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 101_0275.jpg
    101_0275.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 18
  • 101_0276.jpg
    101_0276.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 101_0280.jpg
    101_0280.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 17

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Hi there Ifrane!
Harvest time is getting near. I wish i could be there.
Take care mate

ifrane

amazing!

amazing!

:dance013::dance013:

Attachments

• 101_0289.jpg
    101_0289.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 101_0291.jpg
    101_0291.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 101_0303.jpg
    101_0303.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 101_0295.jpg
    101_0295.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 16

catcherintheye

HEY IFRANE! INTA TIHKEE ARABI? Ana ba hoob il zareeha inta hindak. Enshallah wahad yom ana ba rooh ala morocco, shoo hiloo il jabal Oo il zareeha. Albi bibki ashan batdaresh a coon hinakeh. Keef bit sawee il hashish tabahak?

Universal is all languages, hope you understand.:biggrin:

never did I expect Morocco to be so fuckin beautiful and green. One day I hope to be there and lucky enough to find someone welcoming enough to show me their operation (bahaha good fuckin luck, bud)

makes me wonder what youd have to do to get into a field in malawi, or a jamaicain plot, let alone afghani, nepali, or indi. Prolly alot of money to pay to see it and alot of hostility from the farmers worried about you robbing them or being a cop, when you are way more worried for your life than they should be.

peace for morroco and all the countries around her.

growoo7

compliments for the thread I would arrange a visit to Morocco to study hash you have any advice for me. Forgive my English.

ifrane

HEY IFRANE! INTA TIHKEE ARABI? Ana ba hoob il zareeha inta hindak. Enshallah wahad yom ana ba rooh ala morocco, shoo hiloo il jabal Oo il zareeha. Albi bibki ashan batdaresh a coon hinakeh. Keef bit sawee il hashish tabahak?

Universal is all languages, hope you understand.:biggrin:

never did I expect Morocco to be so fuckin beautiful and green. One day I hope to be there and lucky enough to find someone welcoming enough to show me their operation (bahaha good fuckin luck, bud)

makes me wonder what youd have to do to get into a field in malawi, or a jamaicain plot, let alone afghani, nepali, or indi. Prolly alot of money to pay to see it and alot of hostility from the farmers worried about you robbing them or being a cop, when you are way more worried for your life than they should be.

peace for morroco and all the countries around her.
مرحبا بارلو العربية آرابو، تفضل الإسبانية أو الفرنسية...... لا المغربي!!
However, the reference is beautiful and in addition this year many people managed to cultivate valuable plants in quantities ... ... surely shall come forth of hashish scrumptious ... ...! plants are almost all cut apart sative ... ... other that paki or mex ... this year will be the year of ice and burri! who knows what bombs ...

RulaTone

Veteran
Many thanks IFRANE for sharing...
me and my friends are very glad to hear your teachings!

Hope next year to be part of one of your tours... you are for sure a great guide.

Did you know a type of hash called "JARDIN" and another called "SHEREZADE"??
Can you give some info?
I've tried those and i have to say they are both quite good, the first stronger, the second more clear high...
What you mean with BURRI?
GREAT JOB!:tiphat:

catcherintheye

awesome! this thread is rad, Isnt it called Scheherazade? named after the film i just found out about called the Scheherazade job? could be wrong here.

ifrane

jardin and sherazade are two designations that have given 2 quality of hashish ... I cannot speak of these qualities, however, why are exported ... and I'm against trafficking .... especially in countries where hashish and mariyuana are considered serious crimes .... now Holland, Spain, Czech Republic .... they're ok, but in Italy, France, andorra, Belgium, Germany, the laws are too restrictive, even just to talk about it ... .... soltamente are Italians to ask around the jardin and sherazade ..... I am just a guide and are here to tell my experience on rif ... may well be that the next year no longer here and go to other countries to do help .... then I don't want to talk about things dangerous for me and for others ... ... but one thing I mean ... ... stop till you're in time .... I've seen too many people (friends well) end up in prison for nothing ... ... families destroyed .... lives .... years in prison and fines stratospheric ... for a cock ... some kg ... that in Morocco is worth nothing ... ... take care of yourself and which desires to well, which are the most important things in this world ... ...

RulaTone

Veteran
jardin and sherazade are two designations that have given 2 quality of hashish ... I cannot speak of these qualities, however, why are exported ... and I'm against trafficking .... especially in countries where hashish and mariyuana are considered serious crimes .... now Holland, Spain, Czech Republic .... they're ok, but in Italy, France, andorra, Belgium, Germany, the laws are too restrictive, even just to talk about it ... .... soltamente are Italians to ask around the jardin and sherazade ..... I am just a guide and are here to tell my experience on rif ... may well be that the next year no longer here and go to other countries to do help .... then I don't want to talk about things dangerous for me and for others ... ... but one thing I mean ... ... stop till you're in time .... I've seen too many people (friends well) end up in prison for nothing ... ... families destroyed .... lives .... years in prison and fines stratospheric ... for a cock ... some kg ... that in Morocco is worth nothing ... ... take care of yourself and which desires to well, which are the most important things in this world ... ...

Thanks for your words i will keep it in mind...
I was asking only for interest, not profit purpose. I was asking if you know the genetic and the method used to obtain that type of hash. Nothing more... i will never talk about prices and importation cause i will never do such things!

Pastelero

this thread is very interesting, thanks for sharing all your experience!

Ist it possible to get seeds in the area around agadir or marrakesh?
or is it already too southern?

Latest posts

Latest posts