What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moroccan Beldia Kif

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You found a really good resinous Beldia @goingrey :love: She reminds a lot to the shorter, colorful, resinous, mid-low yielding, main cola with little side branching expressions from our Lebanese.

goingrey

All of them were resinous really, makes sense it's a hashplant.

The Lebanese must be a good one, people even use it to breed ganja cultivars. The Moroccan has the benefit of being much faster.

goingrey

b.jpg

Out of the tumbler. Didn't have enough for a full load so the five minute "top quality run" didn't yield much so I just let it spin for a couple hours. A bit too long, too much green in there, but oh well. What can I say, sometimes I even smoke bud with the entire bud attached.. ;)

ElPedroLoco

got two beldia ladies indoor flowering at week 6 rn.
They were the most vital plants in the box, for reasons of space I changed to 12/12 after only 2 weeks and after another 2 weeks both began to form white pistils.

beautiful smells of pine, honey, flowers and something sweet on the finish.
When the box was opened, my Girlfriend thought that our Christmas tree was giving off that smell lol definitely suitable for guerrilla growing.
Resin production is now increasing and the calyxes are slowly swelling more and more.

I use two different soil mixtures: one a little lighter, the other a little richer The one in the lighter earth already has almost all of its sunleaves yellow, the other one is starting to get purple and is a little different from the other one.
The sugar leaves are much wider, like i known from indicas and I See that she takes much longer to ripen.
Ill give them another two weeks and I hope that the nutrient supply is sufficient, it is an organic mix and I usually avoid mineral additives.

Someone had experience with that widesugarleaved pheno? or is that just how it is with this landrace 🙃

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to ICMag @ElPedroLoco :) and thanks for your choosing our Beldia for your current grow.
Glad to hear you are enjoying so far with this strain. Yes, there are different leaf shapes in Beldia, some produce wider leaves ... others wilder, thinner sativa leaves.

Some Beldia plants can produce pigmentation when grown outdoors in cold climates or indoors with low temps. Kindly post some pics of each if you have the chance so i can get a better picture of your expressions.

ElPedroLoco

Does it make sense to expose the ladies to drought stress for the last few days by not watering? I've heard that it benefits Moroccan varieties. :dance013:

They have been flowering for seven weeks now since the preflowering was visible and the autumn colors are very beautiful.

However, the white hairs on the headbuds are still white.:thinking:

How long did you let the Beldia flowering before harvesting?

I think ill give them another week and then chopchop :tree:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow o_O very impressive voluminous flowers on your Beldias @ElPedroLoco :yes:

Sorry for the delay in the reply. How are they doing lately ? finishing or already harvested ?
You can make a drought stress with them at the end of flowering and stop feeding if you want them to finish quicker, and to avoid more reflowerings.

Latest posts

Latest posts