What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Moroccan Beldia Kif

goingrey

Flipping the lights today. On the equinox, so I remember when I did it hehe.

This is how far the flowering got. Looks beyond pre-flowering to me. But who knows.

b.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing a pic of your Beldia @ds1824 she looks quite advanced after 6 weeks, but let her flower for 3 weeks more if you are waiting for the seeds.

Good luck with the new beldia girl @goingrey :)

goingrey

b.jpg

Here's another one. She was not flowering under 18/6, and as a result is nowhere near as far along even now two days later at 20 days of 12/12.

This one is in 1l of clay, not optimal but no room for a bigger pot in the tent. Will put the drought resistance of the strain to the test as flowering progresses. The other one in 3l of clay so a little better off.

Last edited:

ds1824

Hey there guys she’s flowering at over 13hr light I presume this is common? Extremely fast growth. Week 1 of flower. How many weeks would you give her?

Attachments

• IMG_0177.png
    IMG_0177.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0176.png
    IMG_0176.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 90

Old Piney

So I'm assuming your somewhere down under growing outside .I have a hard time wrapping my head around this, but I think this sounds about right .My beldia was flowering around July 15 at 40 degrees north

ds1824

So I'm assuming your somewhere down under growing outside .I have a hard time wrapping my head around this, but I think this sounds about right .My beldia was flowering around July 15 at 40 degrees north
Yeah so July north hemisphere I’d consider to be long hours so I guess this means photoperiod is going out the window here

Old Piney

Yeah so July north hemisphere I’d consider to be long hours so I guess this means photoperiod is going out the window here
So June 22 is the longest so it's about the same but the big difference being you are still on your way up not down were l the plants grow under all natural light ?

Last edited:

Old Piney

all outdoors
That's crazy , Beldia is always described as semi-auto. I've believed this to be true , with my plants responding to the ever-so-slight shorter days. The difference between June and July day length is probably only minutes shorter but in the case they are still getting slightly longer. I'm thinking auto now next season ill try popping a few Beldia a different times just to see Here’s one of my Beldia from Khalifa genetics picture on July 15
1700915310051.jpeg

ds1824

That's crazy , Beldia is always described as semi-auto. I've believed this to be true , with my plants responding to the ever-so-slight shorter days. The difference between June and July day length is probably only minutes shorter but in the case they are still getting slightly longer. I'm thinking auto now next season ill try popping a few Beldia a different times just to see Here’s one of my Beldia from Khalifa genetics picture on July 15 View attachment 18923203
It's quite incredible I will have to admit, here I was plucking the plant and noticed the pistils so I was thrown back a little. Now I will let her do her thing. Definitely got me thinking.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey there guys she’s flowering at over 13hr light I presume this is common? Extremely fast growth. Week 1 of flower. How many weeks would you give her?

One of my first failures when i was kid was to sow Beldia seeds too early when the days were still short, they flowered in spring with dwarf size. Beldia easily starts to flower under 13/11 just after reach sexual maturity. What's your latitude @ds1824 ?