What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Monsanto Going to Trial for Crimes Against Humanity

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good , fuck them.
They should be hung for worrying more about their profit margins and not our future in this planet.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the best news I've heard/seen all year!!!

The fucks who's signatures are on all of the paperwork need to be held personally responsible.
Going after the business is fruitless!
If individuals aren't held to be personally responsible (is, imprisonment for the remainder of their living days) there is no justice served!
I mean... let's start throwing politicians involved in prison. We'll let the victims of their crimes be the guards.

O

OGShaman

This is just a PR stunt by some anti-monsanto groups/people that are holding a conference in Hague and calling it a Tribunal. It doesn't appear to have anything to do with the actual court.

This is the problem with the whole organic vs gmo debate. Both sides spout a lot of bullshit, and the average consumer can't make an informed decision.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
This is just a PR stunt by some anti-monsanto groups/people that are holding a conference in Hague and calling it a Tribunal. It doesn't appear to have anything to do with the actual court.

This is the problem with the whole organic vs gmo debate. Both sides spout a lot of bullshit, and the average consumer can't make an informed decision.

cDeNkvY.gif

dammit, you ruined a perfect circle jerk :bigeye: :laughing:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Monsanto wouldn't be where they are today without the help of the politicians people keep voting into office over and over. So should all the blame go to Monsanto? The smiling politicians? Or the enlightened voter?

Monsanto wouldn't be where they are today without the help of the politicians people keep voting into office over and over. So should all the blame go to Monsanto? The smiling politicians? Or the enlightened voter?

Blame no one. Good is repaid with evil.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Monsanto, NONE of you have the slightest clue what they do OR what they are about, you just hear they are bad and follow like sheeple...

Without Google NONE of you people can tell me WHY Monsanto is "evil"....

Dont even get started on GMO's! EVERYONE ONE OF YOU eat GMO foods without realizing it. You ingest meat that is raised on GMO food...

Shills...

Obsidian

Veteran
Fake News, completely and utterly false.

and Krunch is right all you fast food freak, and urban munchers are eating gmo big time.

you need to consume consciously. know what you buy.

iTarzan

Monsanto, NONE of you have the slightest clue what they do OR what they are about, you just hear they are bad and follow like sheeple...

Dont even get started on GMO's! EVERYONE ONE OF YOU eat GMO foods without realizing it. You ingest meat that is raised on GMO food...

Shills...

Yeah nobody knows about Monsanto but you krunch. We aren't as smart as you. You are so intelligent that you got busted like a moron in your car ( your own post), joined a cult, spread broad mites everywhere, are mostly wrong with all your sports prediction posts, have a couple failed grow threads and can't properly clean a aero-cloner.

It would be so unbelievable if a group of people who are all plant enthusiasts, mostly peace, love, save the world types, music lovers whose favorite artists are probably highly involved environmental supporters, have computers, educated, many with professional careers, hunters, fisherman, outdoor adventurers, animal lovers, garden lovers and mother earth lovers would read any news articles, listen to TV, radio or search the internet for information about Monsanto.

Just like automobile fans don't know anything about the recent airbag recalls and VW emission fraud or dog lovers don't know anything about Mike Vick or baseball fans don't really know who A-Rod is.

What do you know about what people on here know? Absolutely NOTHING that's what.

iTarzan

Fake News, completely and utterly false.

and Krunch is right all you fast food freak, and urban munchers are eating gmo big time.

you need to consume consciously. know what you buy.

I agree that story is shaky. I disagree that krunch is right. Krunch is never right.

Just because someone eats GMOs doesn't mean they don't know anything about Monsanto. There are plenty of people eating fast food more than they should that can out work, out exercise and will outlive the most die hard vegan or whatever else specialty diet someone else uses. It mostly genetics.

Whenever you hear them talking to people that lived to be 100 they usually drank a little, some smoked a little and did everything in moderation. They didn't have special diets.

If a person lives to be 79+ (average age) and ate fast food they did just fine.

Why does everybody want to live to be 100? The people who make it to 100 have the genetics. They didn't follow any diet that helped them get there and GMOs won't stop them from getting there.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran

Shills...

Unhelpful post :no:

The Beast has 9 fuckin heads!

Andyo

Veteran
Says Mr eagle20EW

Says Mr eagle20EW

Shills...

Your promoting Eagle20ew hard enough
some of us have not even had PM in 44 years of growing .A

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
why dont people say what their issues are with monsanto/gmos rather than attacking krunch.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
why dont people say what their issues are with monsanto/gmos rather than attacking krunch.

I think it's pretty obvious everyone's issue with Monsanto. GMO's, cancer, Round Up, killing of the soil mircrobes, killing of our bodies, killing plants, death of natural food plant species, death of the bugs, death of the animals, poisoning of our food supply, government lobbying, buried truths etc.... There is reasons why GMO's and Monsanto have been banned from dozens of countries around the world.

Krunch, well Krunch is just an ignorant fool and he's probably the last person that should be pointing at someone else for being environmentally responsible or at least environmentally concerned.

The way I look at it, even the smallest amount of education or activism helps. They are a 9 headed beast, it will take some serious work to destroy them but the easiest way is to defund them by stop buying their products and telling every other man, woman and child they should stop buying their products too.

Latest posts

Latest posts