What's new

Molokai Frost

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
very nice... I'm about to start some white molokai this afternoon as it happens :)

(edit - I have some straight frost seeds that I got free with the white, so I'm very interested to learn more :) )

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now I'm just going to flower Motarebel 98Bubba Kush x Molokai Frost :woohoo:

picture.php

TheFlyinHaWyn!

hahaha...i can't believe it...lol...i was just reading thru this thread..i never thought anyone would reply to it...:D

aloha guys....good luck with your grows :D

jamieshoes...there is another guy in the link that is growing (maybe already done) the same as you..so check it out...and i am soooo happy that you got the pure frost as a side to the white cross...that means a lot to me as that she (pure frost) is still being shared freely to everyone...thank you very much to whomever sent you those seeds!!....good luck bro!

radvancan....those should be pretty interesting....i have had some good reports about her (frost) crossed with the bubba....i have personally done the bubbaS1xfrost cross that i made and it was outstanding...good luck brother...i hope you find something stoney!!

i am about to cross (hopefully soon) a sensistarxfrost with a pre98bubba soooo....wish me luck bros!!

aloha everyone!!

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks for the kind wishes mate, I'll be sure to check out the thread. These were sent from mister mota and his buddy san :)

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everyone :wave:
45 day of flower Molokai Kush [98 Bubba Kush x Molokai Frost]
TFH - Thanks for the nice words ...... :friends::wave:
Also I will do later and then F2 and Bx, just waiting for mother to be better! :canabis:
I keep at home and the male pollen gather here also...... :yes:
98Bubba Kush x Molokai Frost #1
picture.php

98Bubba Kush x Molokai Frost #1
picture.php

98Bubba Kush x Molokai Frost #4
picture.php

98Bubba Kush x Molokai Frost #4
picture.php

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hi Elmanito and Radvancan..

Those ladies are looing mighty frosty indeed. :)

I'm sorry and utterly embarressed to have to tell you that my white molokai never made it. Around 2 weeks ago we had a cold snap (the beginning of) and my littler heater set up failed and the result was I lost around 70-80% of my babies. Those included most of the seedlings from my Tom Hill test grow (17 died and 3 survived) 8 or 9 chocolope and amneisa haze cuttings AND the white molokais.

The only good thing to come out of all of that was that I then went and rebuilt my original seedling box and since then, my seedlings are doing ok.

In the new year I'm going to start running seeds again with a few to making seeds for the future (pures and crosses). In my stash so far I have things like Shantis' NHS (NL5xhaze x sk1) Tom Hills' haze and x18 (only one remaining seedling - whatever it is, its getting used for parenting) Motas' herijuana... as well as still having the original pure molokai from him.

I've got big plans, but for now that's all they are.. plans..

best wishes all
j :)

aeroman

i am looking fore good hawaiian sativa seeds, i made a nice malawegold/nl/g13/ww cross,a pall gave it a name. cherycake sativa name says it all, hint hint,

any info on seeds from web or other?

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Wow I just did a google search on MF an was reading ..came back to ic to see people on the same page as me ..lol ..

Anywho I was gonna grab a hazeman pack but wanted some research first ..and I see people getting mad about him selling these beans is that correct ? Idk about the "ethics" but I wanna try this one in the future ..if somebody has them and wants to spread them for free be my personal guest ..