What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MMPR problems: Starting materials(seeds or plants)

gorilla ganja

I have no idea if they are stable or not, like most breeders even the good ones, you don't know for sure till you try them.
I won't be ordering any time soon. They are going to give a free bud sample with every order though. So that's good right :dunno:

Peace GG

Vannez

Buying from Lp's turns a person into a sap...plain n simple.

I have several packs of seeds so it is not an issue of needing genetics or wanting to run their strains continually. If one $30 payment gives me the ability to definitively prove that Tweed is full of crap, than I am more than happy to spend that $30.

I understand your dislike for them, I don't even find your dislike of them to be unreasonable.

Canntrust is selling two strains right now for $20/seed. Sensi star and something else.
Canopy is starting to sell seeds this spring, $25/seed.
Aurora is going to start selling seeds this summer.

I haven't looked at any of the ones offering cuttings.

Vhghost

Hate to be the one that brings an old thread back from the dead...
But... I'm curious as to what happens if I put no under the option of "Will you need to obtain starting material from a lp"
Should I be putting yes and grow my own genetics anyways? Little confused and before I send this away, if like to get it right

Gmack

You don't have to use lp genetics thank god. You're free to grow whatever seeds you have. I suppose it doesn't hurt to check yes if you believe a lp will ever have quality seeds or clones worth buying.