What's new

MMPR- meet the players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemovar

there going to be anything on topic coming up from one of you two or is it just more of the mm~gs narcissism show?

Thread direction -> this way
mm-gs self love in <- that way

never said you ruined the thread I said it got crushed under both of your huge egos
reading your love-hate drama gets soo old
another thread way off topic so you guys can hash out who is a bigger cannadork

boring

this just in
nobody cares about your homosexual rivalry. smoke a bowl get a room lather each other up with brownie mix do what you have to do just stop clogging threads with the constant bitch fest

Green Supreme

Veteran
Feel free to ignore my posts. I am only trying to help those that want to be helped.

Not sure how you feel I imposed my ego in this thread. I suppose I could see it in other threads, but I did go through this ones posts looking for problems. Perhaps you could point out the ego part of my posts here that ruined this thread. Sounds like some one has a beef. What's up? Peace GS

ps. for the most part since he got his forum I have ignored him. It is he that feels the need to seek me out with comments like I am ripping people off by taking a cut from the lawyer. No pleasin some folks, why try.

Chemovar

why don't you ignore mini-van stan then? can't take your own advice?

6 irrelevant posts in this thread today and you are wondering where the ego crushing is? lol can't see the forest for the trees.

any players you want to tell us about gs? just more me me me?

PARADOX

Why hate so much on the mini van? I love having a mini van in my fleet of rides.. VERY useful vehicle. Every grower worth their salt should have one for the 911 type of situations..

Green Supreme

Veteran
If you compare my posting before and after his forum I believe even you could see I have been ignoring him. But you are shit talking and I caught you in it.

Oh ya and you have what to offer again? I mean only useful posts are useful, no opinions allowed. Too funny. So perhaps there are many more here on IC you need to go after. Perhaps its time to go through your posts and see how an intelligent and helpful person posts. I'll get back to you with the result. Enjoy your night. Peace GS

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright chem you are right. i am just teasing

all i have left to do is get my quality assurance paperwork

3 letters of intent went out on the first of aug

med-man

Chemovar

get on it gs lol

just saying it gets real old you two making every thread about you two
how good your pot is
how you grow the best nobody else can compare
have the best clones
know the coolest people
how your above everyone with your awesome buds and criticize everyone else for smoking extracts and try to make fun of them saying they get high on solvents or whatever it is they do that you dont do

i bet i'm not the only one who is tired to have to read both of your whinging and snide comments about the other in thread after thread after thread its boring as hell and not what I come here for so I'm saying something if admin don't like it they can delete my posts or ban me

you want to try turn it around and make it about me thats cool I'm not surprised a narcissist can't admit their flaws and always tries to make it about someone else sound like someone you know lol

Chemovar

at least your doing something mm good on ya hope it works out for ya
either throw your cards down and pay a hand or sit back and whinge about the players that did
least you have the balls to throw down respect

Green Supreme

Veteran
I never said I had the best clones. I have only stated which cuts I hold, you interpret my word how ya like.

I have been fortunate enough to be able to puff down a lot of very cool people. No reason to hate.

Would never say I grow the best, but am proud of my work. I try grow weed that I want to be puffing. A lot of high end peeps that have puffed my work, have given me props, Still no reason to hate.

Solvent based concentrates. I just do not feel they make a quality so much higher, that it makes the risk of ingesting solvents worth it. Especially when folks call it meds. I don't feel solvent based concentrates are a good thing to give immune deprived people, let alone what it is doing to healthy folks.
I do have some friends that make ethanol based concentrates. I have no issues with that. Its the butane and iso.

I did not come here to make friends. I am happy with the ones I have in real life. To please you, well nuff said. Peace GS

ps. who do you think has thrashed this thread now, lol.

I go out to walk the dogs, tuck my wife in and if I had known this was going this way I would have made popcorn.

first off
who is a bigger cannadork
that is fucking awesome, especially the word cannadork itself, almost as good as citidiots (idiots that live in cities)
:bump:

then this
Why hate so much on the mini van? I love having a mini van in my fleet of rides.. VERY useful vehicle. Every grower worth their salt should have one for the 911 type of situations.

honestly my only concern would be 4x4 capabilities

ok, this part is good too

how good your pot is (how good is this pot, send me samples as I am a professional marijuana smoker with over 30 years experience)
how you grow the best nobody else can compare (did someone tell you this or is it some part of a daily affirmation in the mirror?)
have the best clones (sounds like science fiction talk to me)
know the coolest people (some of the best people I know are animals)

:laughing:

now cerally speaking this makes sense

Would never say I grow the best, but am proud of my work. I try grow weed that I want to be puffing
I feel where your coming from on this as well

Solvent based concentrates. I just do not feel they make a quality so much higher, that it makes the risk of ingesting solvents worth it. Especially when folks call it meds. I don't feel solvent based concentrates are a good thing to give immune deprived people, let alone what it is doing to healthy folks.
I do have some friends that make ethanol based concentrates. I have no issues with that. Its the butane and iso.
agree with you 100% on that

and finally as for this

I did not come here to make friends. I am happy with the ones I have in real life

well this is my story and I am sticking with it...
http://youtu.be/i3YGdPMl-2w

:dance013:

PARADOX

indeed i would use either my 3/4 tonne cummins diesel or my 94' jacked up jeep if in need of 4x4.. The minivan will fly under the radar in most situations(make sure you're tail lights are working). Great for moving equipment/plants here there and everywhere in a busy city environment. Hell iv slept in the back of my minivan parked out in the middle of a mountain while it was harvest time. great sleeping/camping spot with the back seats taken out.

hvac guy

I ruined this thread? Please show how. Such a strong opinion huh.

As to the lawyer thing. I think you will find Conroy quite busy to be giving day long seminars. I doubt you would get it for 5 grand. As to Kirk, I hear his rate is 300.hr. Might get him for 2500, but that's far more than the 500 med dork quoted. Peace GS

ps. maybe I need to go through the posts and see if I was uninformative

Conroy is a dump truck, he isn't that good of a lawyer, I wouldn't take his word on anything, I know from personal experience.

blastfrompast

Veteran
All I know is the program is ending which sucks, seems to be a few guys locally trying to get something going....unfortunately everyone seems to be in a hurry up and wait pattern.

I had an "expert" at a growshop tell me that all the product must be irradiated, and stalk and all must be grinded up with the finished product....Yet I believe there is nothing in the regs stating it MUST be done...proven here a while back (hopefully).

I'm waiting to see who the first name will be on the list myself...and see what the product is like...

What I suspect will happen is around Feb/March there will be a jump of names on the list.

vapor

Veteran
So what is going to happen if this weed is not what we are used to using everyday?
lol
I have a funny feeling.....

blastfrompast

Veteran
I'm thinking more of the lines, once everyone has made 1 purchase, they keep packaging (if disp is stupid enough to go this route)...or just get "membership" card....and back to buying or growing.

Good luck trying to charge trafficing also if someone is only growing 4-5 plants when they used to have a permit for 5-10X's that...if not 40X's that in some cases

blastfrompast

Veteran
You need to be signed onto one of the disp to legally smoke from what I understand...

Kinda like how we are "technically" only supposed to grow out seeds purchased from HC...LOL

At least that was the speel I got from the 1-800 #.

vapor

Veteran
on the bottom of my new renewal it states use this license to register with a new producer..... so our old licenses will be our validation i guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts