What's new

MMPR- meet the players

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbag

Veteran
med man organic hydro ( 0% heavy metals, pesticides, fungicides, PGR's, etc, etc )most potent, sought after genetics in Canada, let alone the world, = WINNING : ) hands down, the finest meds...just ask him ;)
sorry just had to

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how did you know? i havent even released my labels yet. thats how they look

med-man

bigbag

Veteran
common sense of course. would most certainly be a bargain @ $5 gram, if indeed the meds are pure and genetics sound

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude, i am the wal-mart of this game. remember, i roll in a used mini-van. not a hummer with a tarantula on it lol

i will under-cut everyones prices. i have almost 0 overhead. just a bit of investment i am raising right now

i have the build, the space, the nutes, the system and genetics on lock

med-man

dude, i am the wal-mart of this game. remember, i roll in a used mini-van. not a hummer with a tarantula on it lol

i will under-cut everyones prices. i have almost 0 overhead. just a bit of investment i am raising right now

i have the build, the space, the nutes, the system and genetics on lock

med-man

Walmart doesn't always have cheaper prices and Walmart has income coming from 1000's products, you have one, so that's 1 point of failure and you're out. If they do have cheaper prices its not much or its on bulk items.

Walmart also had dumb down products that are made specifically for them to get the price down like TV's. They're almost the same models as other on the market but missing some features.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
um, you are mistaken

i have 8 products and growing, no pun intented buds lol

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and another thing

wal-mart does shut down all the competition, that was my point in the end lol

med-man

blastfrompast

Veteran
LOL..

You guys crack me up, reminds me of a bunch of old ladies nattering back and forth...

No disrespect intended, but from the outside looking in, the thread gets quite comical....almost Soap Opera'ish..

Thanks, needed a grin.....2hours sleep....I hate Trim Week....

Stay Safe.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
LOL..

You guys crack me up, reminds me of a bunch of old ladies nattering back and forth...

No disrespect intended, but from the outside looking in, the thread gets quite comical....almost Soap Opera'ish..

Thanks, needed a grin.....2hours sleep....I hate Trim Week....

Stay Safe.

I know...when this thread started..i would check in on it to get some info...

NOW...i check it to get a laugh...

peace
Chefboy

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rabbi, you need to get out more :)

med-man

blastfrompast

Veteran
stable clones can be a wee bit harder to find...

Got a NL(new'er breeder) that way....baby the shit out of it and it would throw just a few early nanners...but if she stressed....full blown drag queen tranny with the goods hanging out....

Never mind the bugs...

Thrips....WTF....never knew anyone 15 yrs ago with the problem...the borg yes...but thrips..never knew any other gardeners who battled these...

Now its isolation for a month...Funny how you always assured...oh I have no bugs....LOL...
And super bugs at that it....seems to many people try and just "control" vs iradicate...then ensure you got 100%...

On the other hand by not going for the latest craze and picking the older genetics I am finding higher quality lines. For example I know a gardener who runs 2-3 strains for cash, but always buds out a few singles from his mom room to keep around for personal that says something to me..If a guy has kept a strain alive for more than 5yrs...well it is a keeper for one reason or another IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts