What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

Gb#2
picture.php

Bx#1
picture.php
picture.php

Bx#2
picture.php
picture.php

All @ 6 weeks

oti$

Bodhi circle@ 3weeks...space cake, sky lotus, blueberry snow, & the fuzz
picture.php

Blueberry snow
picture.php

oti$

Here are those yager (jager?) Bigdank. Been under t-5 for a while. I kinda got ahead of myself and popped too many seeds, now I'm kinda backed up and have to stall some things out in pre-veg...these are among them.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Couple of these arrived today. once I get the room built out, they should help move things along:D
picture.php

oti$

No vert with gavita. ..seeing folks pulling serious weight with them, the bulbs last longer and these use 25% less electricity than the 1k that these will be used in place of. Ive wanted to try them for a while, but didn't have the head room. I just acquired a spot that has a high ceiling basement so I'm going to try out 2. If they are all they have been hyped to be I'll light a couple rooms with them...

oti$

These have been posted in the gbubs thread, but im showing them none the less...
Gbubs#1
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Anybody notice anything diffetent? Well, I noticed that the plants that got bigger containers didn't have burnt tips...I'll have to do some more growing to see if that is the variable that causes/prevents the tip burn. It's been driving me nuts trying to figure out the cause. Low ec, ph, vpd,& temps have all been in check, so I was confused and irritated to have it show up grow after grow. For a minute i suspected they were unhappy sitting directly on the floor and having either root temp issuesbor soggy bottom issues, but one of the first thongs i tried was tp put them all on clone plug trays to keep them off the ground with some air underneath them. I was using smallish pots for the size plants I was growing and getting them nice and rooted as per DJM's style. Looks like one more size up may be the ticket.

Miraculous Meds

Tp'ing might well do the trick. but what I think ur doing is keeping the medium more stable(moisture content wise). Too dry of watering cycles along with low rh can really induce the tip burn. So instead of up potting, keeping the watering frequency dialed in, could be an answer too.

At any rate, the plants are looking pretty good.

oti$

I did recently put a filter on the pvc before the manifolds and bought all new manifolds. I was getting clogs in some and having dry out issues, so I think you are right MM. I think the plants, @5.5'-6', do look happier in 3 gal as opposed to 2 gal. They also are less inclined to tip over with the slightly larger footprint. Your input is always helpful and appreciated:tiphat:

oti$

This is from the cmh room. I've got 2x315 cmh and a 1k hps here. It's the room that I did my 5 light ppk x pattern grow on my previous handle that got fucked by mites and root aphids. I'm happy to report no pests here abd the plants are loving the mixed spectrum and cmh. I built this room well...the temps stay between 70 and 75 usually hovering @73. The rh is 55-65 and there is a ton of air flow. I was devestated by pests from the beginning and after the first 2 grows shuttered the place and it has been used as storage. I'm stoked that it seems to be ok and I can start using it again. These are strawberry diesel kush. I kind of just threw these in here with a pump and timer and let it be just filling the res and checking on it every 5-7 days. I've even let the res run dry a couple times and everything is look exceptionally good. I expected to have pest issues as I thought they came with the property. When I built this room I started the original grow from seed so I'm thinking the aphids came in the bagged coco I brought in (grow sto was out of bricks). I wasn't going to do a bunch of plants here and have the same thing happen. I had a lot of time and $ invested in that tree grow and the way turned out was devestating. Things are looking good so far.
Sdk @8.5 weeks
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

This is a blueberry snow (bodhi) it's getting light from both cmh&hps
picture.php

After the Sdk grew a few weeks without issues, I put a bbsnow, a fuzz, and a couple pineapple exp in with them. I'll post better pics of them and show this room some more love since it's showing me some. The plants are loving this environment. I'm hoping to duplicate it in the gavita room...I'm working g on that thus week too, so thee will be pics of that soon:D

oti$

I'm so happy with the way these plants in the cmh room are turning out that I'm posting more pics...in several threads...I'm thinking maybe a couple of these cmh fixtures in between the gavitas for mixed spectrum...after I see how they (gavita)perform on their own...
Sdk chm ftw
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

I have to add that this was a throw away cut and a throw away grow...I threw these last couple cuts into flower and all but forgot about them thinking they would be crawling with scabies before it was all said and done...I'm glad I was wrong...

oti$

My bodhi circle is @ day 42 flower. Things are starting to frost up and take shape...
The fuzz#1
picture.php

Blueberry snow#2
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts