What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

These are stink bomb by archive. I'm really liking this one, it absolutely reeks of fuel once dry. It's also potent with decent bag appeal.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

This cherry fire pie is a week behind the stink bomb. It has a very strong og smell with some more sweetness to it. I can't wait to try this one.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

These are from another circle that has been harvested, but these go for 12 weeks, at least. My peeps really like the pineapple smell/flavor and the buzz so I'm gonna keep it around a bit. I've noticed a little less tip burn, but it's still showing and I'm still ftudtrated. I'm going to see if maybe I increasing the pot size will make a difference. I've been feeding closer to 1.1-1.0. Ec.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

My lec flower experiment. I'm buying new fixtures for this room. Probably will be gavita flex750, but I got a couple lec fixtures from someone and I'm doing a little experiment. I'm flowering out a few different size plants to see how deep they penetrate. I have flowered one plant undergone of these andbit turned out good. It was a smaller plant. A couple of these are approaching 5ft. I built this room a couple years ago for a 4plant 5light xpattern grow. It was a s hit show. Root aphids and super mites ruined it. Things are looking healthy so far. The big ones are at 3 weeks, the others are just starting. Strawberry diesel Kush, pineapple exp, and blueberry snow. I'm going to put a fuzz in there to fill out the space. They are under 2x 315 cmh
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I was going through the album erasing some pics to make room for more pics and I came across this one:
picture.php

May 30 of last year I was struggling after a series of unfortunate events that took a lot from me and nearly stripped me of my freedom. Im lucky things have progressed in my area just enough or my life coukd be much different right now. A year prior to this I was burning 15 k flower lights in multiple locations and overnight that all went out the window. After a short pause, I regrouped and started over with some seeds a very generous member gave me and a 1k light that I had. It was one of very few pieces if equipment that I still owned. In the last year I've slowly overgrown this basement and am beginning to fill another. I love this plant. It's like my giving tree. My wife encouraged me to quit my job a few years back and grow full time. I'm lucky that my family understands that it's not morally reprehensible, it pays the bills and it makes me happy. I'm grateful for the plant and I'm grateful for icmag, because none of this would have been possible without all I've learned here. Thanks fellas.
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Veg is over stuffed with seed plants...not sure how many different strains are in there, but it's a lot...too many maybe...
picture.php

Couldn't get pie face after trying for the last year, so I got the next best thing...pie face s1's
picture.php

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I was going through the album erasing some pics to make room for more pics and I came across this one:
View Image
May 30 of last year I was struggling after a series of unfortunate events that took a lot from me and nearly stripped me of my freedom. Im lucky things have progressed in my area just enough or my life coukd be much different right now. A year prior to this I was burning 15 k flower lights in multiple locations and overnight that all went out the window. After a short pause, I regrouped and started over with some seeds a very generous member gave me and a 1k light that I had. It was one of very few pieces if equipment that I still owned. In the last year I've slowly overgrown this basement and am beginning to fill another. I love this plant. It's like my giving tree. My wife encouraged me to quit my job a few years back and grow full time. I'm lucky that my family understands that it's not morally reprehensible, it pays the bills and it makes me happy. I'm grateful for the plant and I'm grateful for icmag, because none of this would have been possible without all I've learned here. Thanks fellas.
View Image View Image

Good to see things working out! Magic mystery beans saved the day like jack and the bean stalk.

Veg is over stuffed with seed plants...not sure how many different strains are in there, but it's a lot...too many maybe...
View Image

Couldn't get pie face after trying for the last year, so I got the next best thing...pie face s1's
View Image

Those pie face seedlings looking healthy! If they are like their mama they should be some frosty dank :)

How the yagars doing?

oti$

Got a couple above ground, they are a bit bigger than the pie face. I'll get some pics up. You or your homey have any of the plants from the Charlotte's Web tested? If yes, what's the cbd #'s.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Got a couple above ground, they are a bit bigger than the pie face. I'll get some pics up. You or your homey have any of the plants from the Charlotte's Web tested? If yes, what's the cbd #'s.

My buddy got like two lab tests of the charlottes web. The lab results came back all over the place so nothing believable at this time.... One came back 0% cbd the other lab said 10% cbd.

how's the yagar and pie face looking now?

oti$

I think those were some pineapple express seeds..not Sure if they were f2 or what? They were gifted by a member who checks in here occasionally. ..maybe he'll elaborate. ..

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
what strain did you say this was looks like kalischnapple buds a little in there huge caylax and bulging nature , lovely donuts u have going here mate make me want to go vert again. keep up the good work mate

Damn bro that kalischnapple is some legendary bud.

I think those were some pineapple express seeds..not Sure if they were f2 or what? They were gifted by a member who checks in here occasionally. ..maybe he'll elaborate. ..

Those seeds were made mysteriously using a clone of pineapple express from "mikes killer clones", formerly mariwankas, in Beaverton Oregon. If a male or Hermy got to it it could of been anything...

Mikes killer clones pineapple has such a strong exotic fruit smell. Super stinky

Sqydro

Damn bro that kalischnapple is some legendary bud.

Those seeds were made mysteriously using a clone of pineapple express from "mikes killer clones", formerly mariwankas, in Beaverton Oregon. If a male or Hermy got to it it could of been anything...

Mikes killer clones pineapple has such a strong exotic fruit smell. Super stinky

thaks for the alaboration. yeah grew it for years the tropicanna cut sure its still in circulation amoung the circle i grow in, that the heaths chiesel and the agent orange sonics cut i got years ago 3 cuts from a memeber on other forum had no idea what they were almost gave em away cos i was uncertain lol then i flowered them out and holeeeeeeee shit :D

making me want to donut oti$ need to take the plunge i think man

Latest posts

Latest posts