What's new

MLB 2014 BASEBALL SEASON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't noticed her before, I'll check it out.....some ppl just like to keep score. We beat the Mets today, that's good!

agreed, and over the years I've noticed at least a thousand fans keeping score but only one sticks in my mind :) She chats w/other fans but always seems to be sitting alone, long brown hair, usually sporting a tank top, I'm obsessing now, I need a kief bump.......

RetroGrow

Veteran
My bets tonight. Couldn't believe Cleveland was favored over Cincinatti, with Cueto pitching:

08/05/2014
03:04 PM
[Ticket #: 180058873] STRAIGHT BET
08/05/2014 @ 04:15 PM MLB [969] CIN REDS +103
( J CUETO -R/ ACTION )

08/05/2014
03:06 PM
[Ticket #: 180059109] PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
08/05/2014 @ 07:10 PM MLB [978] LA DODGERS -220
( ACTION /C KERSHAW -L )
08/05/2014 @ 07:10 PM MLB [980] SEA MARINERS -168
( ACTION /F HERNANDEZ -R )

08/05/2014
03:24 PM
[Ticket #: 180062201] PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
( J CUETO -R/ ACTION )
08/05/2014 @ 07:10 PM MLB [978] LA DODGERS -220
( ACTION /C KERSHAW -L )

08/05/2014
03:41 PM
[Ticket #: 180065306] PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
( J CUETO -R/ ACTION )
08/05/2014 @ 07:10 PM MLB [980] SEA MARINERS -168
( ACTION /F HERNANDEZ -R )

One straight bet, three parlays!!!!Damn, Dodgers just got tied up. Had a perfect night going......

Dodgers Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perfect night!!!!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

so MrsB, did you spot my scorecard hottie?

I noticed the Giants hometown network puts their pitch by pitch, score & inning tally board in the upper left hand corner of the screen, cutting her head off. I subscribe to MLB Premium service, so when I tune in on the Brewers network that tally board is in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

Last night she stood up cheering during the final out (which thankfully took 2 batters to get) of the game, she was wearing Daisy Dukes. Suddenly I'm a Brewers fan.

I'm wondering if I can get them to put my marriage proposal @ Miller Park on the jumbo-tron between innings....... "Scorecard hottie, will you marry me?"

it's been a long while for me, desperate times call for drastic measures.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I guess she's known as Front Row Amy.......

aaff3453_zps479e1244.jpg

aaff3452_zps345875b9.jpg

aaff3451_zpsdd19a118.jpg

aaff3450_zps02a8c7fd.jpg

aaff3449_zps3274e4c6.jpg

and we're in love :)

theJointedOne

Veteran
she looks...fake

Go A's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comcast sportsnet kicks ass btw! Not a fan of mike krokow, i feel bad for what he is going through, but i have always found his commentary to be just simple brown nosing of every single thing the Giants (boooooooo) do. I think they could go winless and have a horrible season and every at bat krukow just builds up the giants even more lol. But I really enoy comcast bay area and california, really good stuff, a bit heavy on the commercials but hey at least most of them are local.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she looks...fake

Go A's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comcast sportsnet kicks ass btw! Not a fan of mike krokow, i feel bad for what he is going through, but i have always found his commentary to be just simple brown nosing of every single thing the Giants (boooooooo) do. I think they could go winless and have a horrible season and every at bat krukow just builds up the giants even more lol. But I really enoy comcast bay area and california, really good stuff, a bit heavy on the commercials but hey at least most of them are local.

I feel the total opposite....we have the best announcers in MLB, Kruk and kuip are the best!! They are funny and have lots of baseball knowledge. Having to listen to other announcers when it's on a network channel is pure torture!! Of course they love the Giants, that's how all the announces are, they love their team...I wouldn't like it if they dogged on the team. Do the A's announcers bash their team? Doubt it

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

fake or not J1, we'll be doing some motorboating next week :)

hey hey HEY RG! they threw 3 straight Cy Young pitchers @ us and we're 2 for 3 for the efforts, both of our wins held them to 1 run each game, we shut down those superior bats. Porcello's tough but tomorrow we'll take it to 3 outta 4, THIS was an important series.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

how nice to watch the Yankees play up to the level of their competition, the Tigers aren't the top dogs in the AL by far but they do have undisputed top notch pitching and bats to match.

3 out of 4 ain't bad :) another tight 1 run game again today, Yankees 1 ~ Tigers 0.

RetroGrow

Veteran
And the one loss was in 13 innings!
I don't even know who these pitchers are, but when they put on the pinstripes, something magical happens. There's ghosts in Yankee stadium.
Imagine if Tanaka had not gotten hurt!

RetroGrow

Veteran
I swear, I've seen that girl before...it'll come to me eventually....probably did a gang bang or something...:biggrin:
Anyway, she's not wearing pinstripes.

10ftGanja

Luckily he didn't make contact with the ball!
It was only called a strike because the bat went flying!
Had the bat not broken, it would have never broken the plate and it would just be a ball outta the zone...lol

RetroGrow

Veteran
Luckily he didn't make contact with the ball!
It was only called a strike because the bat went flying!
Had the bat not broken, it would have never broken the plate and it would just be a ball outta the zone...lol

It might have been cracked already, without him noticing.
Like Stoner said, these maple bats are very fragile. Players like them because they are light, which = faster bat speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.