What's new

MLB 2014 BASEBALL SEASON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OGShaman

The Yankees were going to face Lackey tomorrow night against Boston, but he has been traded to the Cards for Joe Kelly and Allen Craig. So now you guys face Triple-A pitchers all weekend. Have a good series.

Green lung

Veteran
We Trade David Price and get back Smiley and Nick Franklin! WTF...........thats it?........are you kidding me.

.edit.....or this 18 year old Dominican kid Willy Adames better be real good.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

rubber match in Boston tonight, 8:00pm est on ESPN.

The Yankees were going to face Lackey tomorrow night against Boston, but he has been traded to the Cards for Joe Kelly and Allen Craig. So now you guys face Triple-A pitchers all weekend. Have a good series.

that rookie Ranaudo had a pretty nice outing for his MLB debut Shaman. both teams are starting veterans tonight, best of luck.......

good-luck-smiley-emoticon.gif

RetroGrow

Veteran
They can't get Gardner out, and Betances is in triple digits! If only they hadn't lost Tanaka, Pineda, Sabathia, and Nova, they would be a lock for a championship. However, if "ifs" and "buts" were gifts & nuts, every day would be Xmas.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

and if we get Pineda & Tanaka back this season yet? We've got a run @ the wild card if not top dog in the division. the offense has been picking up recently, it's a possibility.

BIG series against Detroit comin' up & we've got 10 games against the O's & 7 w/the Jays before season's end; right now the Yankees have a ton of talent on tap, I wanna see Jeter go out somewhere in the post season.......

RetroGrow

Veteran
Unfortunately, I don't think Tanaka will ever return to the form he showed. That hard, split fingered pitch is really stressful on the elbow. His reached the breaking point when he tore it. If he comes back and tries to throw that pitch again, the same injury will re-occur. He will never be able to throw that pitch that hard again, IMO, and that was his "out" pitch. Without it, he is just ordinary. Might work out of the bullpen though, for an inning or two. I think he will end up having Tommy John surgery, but am hoping for the best.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GO GIANTS!!!!!! If they win today they will have taken 3 outta 4 with the Mets....then it's on to Milwaukee, going to be tough there

O

OGShaman

Tomorrow night is going to be a little awkward. Allen Craig and Joe Kelly in Busch stadium in a different uniform a week after they were traded.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GO GIANTS!!!!!! If they win today they will have taken 3 outta 4 with the Mets....then it's on to Milwaukee, going to be tough there

go GIANTS!!! slay them bums.......

as far as Milwaukee???

best thing about watching a Brewers game is the cute scorecard chick behind home plate :) There's a very pleasant lookin' gal that sits in the 1st row right behind home plate, pencil in hand she doesn't miss marking even a single pitch, no surprise she stays for the entire game. She doesn't wear any Brewers gear but cheers of course for them, I'm just wondering who she is.......

gl against the Brewers too :yes:

O

OGShaman

Yes, yes, yes beat those Brewers. The Cards will appreciate that being only 1 game back.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
go GIANTS!!! slay them bums.......

as far as Milwaukee???

best thing about watching a Brewers game is the cute scorecard chick behind home plate :) There's a very pleasant lookin' gal that sits in the 1st row right behind home plate, pencil in hand she doesn't miss marking even a single pitch, no surprise she stays for the entire game. She doesn't wear any Brewers gear but cheers of course for them, I'm just wondering who she is.......

gl against the Brewers too :yes:

I haven't noticed her before, I'll check it out.....some ppl just like to keep score. We beat the Mets today, that's good!

Yes, yes, yes beat those Brewers. The Cards will appreciate that being only 1 game back.

hahaha OG we will try our best!!

RetroGrow

Veteran
I'm so ashamed!!!

I bet against my beloved Yankees today, and that's why they won. My thinking was, they are going against the Cy Young Award winner, and they have great hitting, so they should handle the Yanks. But the Tigers left so many runners on base, it was ridiculous.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm so ashamed!!!

I bet against my beloved Yankees today, and that's why they won. My thinking was, they are going against the Cy Young Award winner, and they have great hitting, so they should handle the Yanks. But the Tigers left so many runners on base, it was ridiculous.

the Yanks will put it all together going against Price tomorrow night. Price, who ought to be wearing pinstripes.......

Status
Not open for further replies.